Russian PC build

I'm tired of all the American hardware backdoors so I want to build a PC using only Russian parts.

What are the Russian alternatives for:

CPU: Intel/AMD
GPU: Nvidia

I can keep my current ASUS motherboard because they're Taiwanese but I want to replace my CPU and GPU with something made by Russian companies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUNJ_tkq2hk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elbrus-8S
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there used to be be a meme-tier soviet processor, I think it's called elbrus or something like that

Are you fucking retarded?

At least you can play Doom 3 on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUNJ_tkq2hk

For CPU you can get a Zhaoxin (Chinese).
For GPU I don't think there's a non-Jewish alternative but they're less of a concern than the CPU.

just give up

You don't understeand what are you doing.
Ok, you may try Elbrus CPU, but that's probably 10 times more expensive than Intel/AMD

Very good thread

>implying Putin won't have a backdoor in the hardware

No I'm serious. Also I want to support Russia against Western sanctions.

>I'm tired of all the American hardware backdoors
Like they affect your life in any way?

tetris > bioshit infishit any day

thanks for posting this. had no idea anyone other than intel and amd was still producing at least halfway viable workstation cpus at this point. that's pretty cool, i hope they keep it up

actually i'm a bit surprised there are no commercially viable alternatives from ruskies since they've pretty much been cloning everything ever since PDP days. they even had a pretty decent x86 clone iirc

Would western knock offs parts be expensive? Due to cryptocurrency, I mean.

If the Elbrus 4 core version can run Doom 3 at 30 fps. Then this 8 core version can run Doom 3 at 60 fps, in theory, of course.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elbrus-8S

I wonder will it be normal to buy Chinese hi-tech in 10 years.
Like Huawei is pretty much 3rd cellphone manufacturer now and Lenovo is popular computer brand.
Will we one day buying everything from China?

lol i'm gonna start using GLONASS just for the lulz.

Srsly tho, i've been actually thinking on going Chinese for my new PC build, western parts are becoming more and more expensive.

Can you even buy this? It seems like it's maybe not meant for public purchase.

>I'm tired of all the American hardware backdoors so I want to build a PC using only Russian parts.
Your only real option is probably Chinese hardware and I imagine if U.S. equipment has backdoors so will theirs.

Also, no one gives a shit about what you're doing unless you're a diddler or something.

>in 10 years
You mean 20 years ago?

100% of your consumer electronics are using parts made in Shenzen.

The parts are like 10% of the value-added

WHERE THE FUCK DO I BUY AN ELBRUS CPU?
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT GAMES I NEED IT FOR WORK

you can disable the hardware backdoor btw
it's mostly used for power management and DRM video playback

Libre booted x200

MЦCT

Sup Forums posters are delusional and petty