How do we finally solve the negro question in the U.S. ?

How do we finally solve the negro question in the U.S. ?

-Send them all back to Africa?
-Give them their own state in America?
-Segregation like before the Civil rights movement?
-Genocide them all?

What are your thoughts?

Trade them for white South Africans. Lure them down there with free housing and job programs. Pay them to leave. The ones that won't leave, pay them to get their tubes tied. Beats what we spend on gibs and prison and murder.

>stop policing dindu neighborhoods entirely (BLM is already helping to achieve this)
>cut welfare entirely
>wait for the shitskins to burn their own neighborhoods down (as per usual)
>hire illegals to clean up the piles of dead bodies a month later

Very few came from Africa. Most were from many island nations and then mixed with the "native" Americans and even some white blood.

The only solution to this cancer is to cut it out.

>How do we finally solve the negro question in the U.S. ?

We could.. y'know, how about they banish them to another country? Like, oh, how about madagascar? Hear the place is nice and black already.

I'm just testing to see what flag us aliens are given.

Fuck

Since basketball americans can't into planning for the future, all you need to do is give them instant gratification. Offer them $3000 and a free one-way cruise trip to Apefrica. Tell them it's reparations, and plant their asses back exactly where they would be had the white devil not stolen them from their motherland. For shits and giggles, implant cameras in some of them to see how long they last without welfare. Hell, you could probably turn that into a reality series to fund even more dindu reparation cruises.

Say it with me.....
>RIGHT

How about we treat them like human beings?

Or is that too simple, straightforward and logical for you?

Thats already been done before its called Liberia

I know. I'm proposing Liberia 2: Bigger and Blacker.

Tried that, didn't work. Go suck the smeg off some abo cocks, you white-guilt riddled, aussie faggot.

Sell them?

Stop embarrassing us, cuck!

Gas the kikes Race wAr now!

Damn it I hate being a filthy kike, sage rAce war now

End cultural Marxism. They just succumbed to it a generation before whites did, but both are going down the toilet culturally and behaviorally.

They were on a sharp upward trajectory from emancipation until the 1960s, after which they took a nosedive in every regard.

>downhill from the 60s
That very true back then you had sam Cooke and all the other fantastic muscians now we have Nicky minaj and neyo. I could go into further detail but niggers are not my favourite topic.

>alaxoow, so you drive bus number 179?

its one of lines i drive is 179.

linje 179 is called SKINNIES EXPRESS because it goes throw little mogádishu(rinkeby) which has most somalis in sweden.

Skinny express and its call also AF ingriisi baby carriage express because somali women use to have lot of kids, ciyaal uun beey jiidayaan.
every 9 month new baby ayey dhalaan.

Send them to Russia. We need free man power in Siberia

You could try what Portugal tried with Brazil. Encourage miscegenation. In 3 generations everyone will be white.

>meanwhile in southern europe, after centuries of miscegenation