COUNTRIES TO BE 50% WHITE BY 2050

These are the countries that are going to be 50% white by 2050. Am I missing anyone?

This is the fall of the West, there is no turning back. We will quietly fade into brown obscurity just like Brazil did from their once 80% white population - and no one will even care. There will be no war or expulsion. There wasn't one in Brazil, there wasn't one in the US, and there won't be one in your country either.

Other urls found in this thread:

sydsvenskan.se/2015-11-27/sd-topp-vill-utvisa-flyktingar-som-fatt-uppehallstillstand
migrationsverket.se/Om-Migrationsverket/Nyhetsarkiv/Nyhetsarkiv-2016/2016-06-29-Ny-overenskommelse-leder-till-farre-overlamningar-till-polisen.html
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=6396654
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
youtube.com/watch?v=b_MmowOHgto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

>tfw your country will be the last to get blacked

Suck it shitskins

The leftists constantly predicting thisears it won't happen, leftists are wrong about everything.

UK

But I guess they already are 50% white so, maybe that is why.

>get to die in a 50%+ country
Feels good man

UK is 85% white and declining by 5% each decade. Plus Brexit. So I didn't include them. If you have facts to the contrary I'd be happy to add your flag.

The U.K
Italy
Austria

Also if Canada and Australia manage to even get below 60% white by 2050 I'll be very surprised. You have to keep in mind that Canada and Australia are the prime places to move outside of Europe when things get too bad there.

98% white here lad.

Go get 'em Straya! Tell it like it is!

>5 by 10 stars
>not in quincunx
where the fuck did you get that American flag son

Absolutely none of them, have you ever been in Europe, leaf?

Canada is already 70% bro

>USA
>2050
Will it really take that long? Aren't less than half of babies born white there already?

Yeah you should exclude us. the way things are going, its not happening. deportations etc.

In my opinion we're already less than 50%. I think they're lying to us. It was more of a blanket number to include everyone. That's the "official" year.

lol you guys aren't doing shit shut up.

So America actually become MORE white?
Congrats guys.

>Andorra falls

our government considers arabs and north africans whites, so we're likely a lot closer than that.

We're actually 85% white british, plus roughly 7% non british white. We are very white.

............./´¯/).............(\¯`\
............/....//..............\\....\
.........../....//................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\............./¯`\....\¯`\..
.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.)..)....(..(.\....)....).....).)
.\................\/.../....\...\/................/
..\................. /........\................../
....\..............(............)............../
......\.............\.........../............./ FUCK YOU

just because your country is already lost doesnt mean we're sitting by doing nothing. public pressure is so great in Sweden that the then-coleader of the Greens cried on national tv while announcing one of the strictest immigration policy in Europe. Current government has announced over 80k deportations, and based on polls, the likely next government has talked about tearing up residenceships and sending people back. real, honest to god deportations. you're already less than 50% or atleast your kids are already while we have 5-10% muslim pop. yeah i think i'd rather take my chances as a Swede than bet on America surviving this.

proof or gtfo

Oh trust me we ain't surviving shit. I'm moving to Australia or Canada. Once nig nogs and spics become the majority, I'm getting the fuck out. I'm not gonna pay taxes for those fuckers to continue to leech off the system.

Middle Eastern people are white according to your own country's definition, you idiot.
Fuck off and shart in mart.

Bullshit, according to the 2011 census at least 11-12 percent of your population was non-white. Its not possible to have such huge concentrations of shitskins in London otherwise. And thats the 2011 census, so really and truly theres likely to be more. Quit denying the fact you've got a paki problem.

We are still 80%+ my dude.

no we aren't lol

Blue-pill much? They're not deporting anyone. If asylum requests are denied, police can't deport them, but has to leave it to migration services to "convince" them to leave. One of the reasons is that if they don't leave volentarily, the countries they (alledgedly) came from won't accept them. It's policy - look it up.

There also is no stop on family reunions - their other big thing. Children (that is, 20-30 y/o men) and new arrivals are exempt, and those are the majority. They can still come and bring their entire families without having an income of their own.

We're at about 8% second gen (or more) immigrants here, and 8% first gen immigrants. Nearly 20%, and these are people who have lots of children, so is projected to increase.

^ This guy actually believes what the government tells him.

Yep it's all over for mighty whitey.

Global capitalism has made this inevitable.

at least we're getting flooded by asians who work and pay taxes

could be worse

> two generations
> thinks ~12% will increase to 50%

Do you even bother to read the responses in this thread you stupid turkish fuck? Never did I claim we were a white country.

sydsvenskan.se/2015-11-27/sd-topp-vill-utvisa-flyktingar-som-fatt-uppehallstillstand
Party Secretary Jomshof: Closing the border is not enough.
Jimmie Åkesson: Its absolutely not unreasonable to review already granted residenceships

92% white as on 2014 yeah I don't think so fuck head

US is going to be 50% white by fucking 2020 at the current rate, the rest of those countries will simply hit USA levels of white

>declining by 5% each decade

are you fucking retarded?

Will be interesting to see how much that has gone down with the recent census.

See:

70% mate, look it up.

probably only like 1% we brought in 300,000 people 2014-2015

Why did you make it difficult for us, but easy for asians to emigrate to Aus? ;-;

I actually don't believe the government figures anyway, i reckon we are 70% white or less, Sydney is basically little china.

You're wrong though. First off you display your ignorance. Its not Migrationsverket that takes care of deportations, they only decide it will happen then transfer the case to the police. Its stricly police business. Secondly, we already have deals with many countries about sending them back, and are signing more, e.g. Afghanistan. Deal with Marocko is already completed. Stricter policies are and will continue to be announced. A complete reversal of politics is not something that happens overnight, but that does not mean it is not happening. Obviously everything is over and lost with 5-10% muslim poopulation. Have some fucking backbone.
You're such a depressing defeatist. Why dont you hang yourself?

Hm, very optimistic.

>But I guess they already are 50% white

We are 85% white you Somalian rapist

I didn't have a choice, also you cunts fucked us over with moving to UK aswell
I live in Melbourne and some areas are pretty "diverse" but I grew up in the country and when I go back is 99% white, you will have maybe 2 chink families that run a take out place and same with indians etc. Also they built a new shopping centre and everyone bitched about Indian security guards and they all left after a month because everyone told them to fuck off

Well your "defeatist" friend has to earn his sorosbux somehow.

It feels like aus is less than 50% white sometimes.
>middle of day
>in car
>raghead women everywhere
>asians all over the place
>boongs walking the streets pissed as a coot

But then
>be at work
>white people everywhere

Guess that explains it.

migrationsverket.se/Om-Migrationsverket/Nyhetsarkiv/Nyhetsarkiv-2016/2016-06-29-Ny-overenskommelse-leder-till-farre-overlamningar-till-polisen.html

Blue-pilled retard. This is from the people that actually handles this, not some retard on the internet.

92% white is less white than any European country but France I'm pretty sure.

We're over 80% white, Ahmed.

OH HOW TERRIBLE I MUST GIVE UP NOW
>implying that using both methods to deport someone is bad
It says right there that the only cases they return to Migrationsverket are those where the country does not accept forced deportations, and that in these cases, they're handed to Migrationsverket so they can push the illegals to return on their own. Before the new laws went into effect, for example 100 afghanis would leave each month, and now that gibs are reduced, i'm sure more will follow aswell.
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=6396654
Since we already know why they're here, its easy to remove those incentives.Regardless, I for one am not going to give up and defame the country I love like a spineless low-test beta cuck like you.

i don't know lad, aussie land and canada are both the same % white and intaking chingchongs at an alarming speed

we're both getting yellowed at the same time bro

I doubt we will be 50% by 2050. Those projections dont include politics and policy changes, only raw numbers.

the US is already less than 50% white. White in the US can mean ARABIC or NORTH AFRICAN

check population 20-34
compare birthrates
even if european nations do not let in any more foreigners we are going to end up a lot of shitskins

>MUH total %
44% of UK births last year were non British lad. (ONS)

This is white in USA.

SRS.

source?

but they make up only 350,000 of the Population.

"honest deportions"
Meaning you will dump us some more with your trains

God i hate Sweden, btw. SD is only going to slow the influx to sweden down. Now, slowly but surely your country will be turned into a third world hell hole. Nothing will change with moderates

That is not how the survey is conducted. If anything certain Latin peoples could be considered caucasian but that's it. You're just mad you are losing London to the shitskins.

Matthew 5:5
"Blessed are the meek,for they shall inherit the earth."

The only groups which have accomplished anything on this planet in majority are Asians and Whites.
Once those groups are gone, the human race will die brown-skinned and by rampant disease.

I don't care anymore, I'll be old by that time and just move some place else.

I'll be old enough to say I told you so.

shitskins won't realize this until they've completely emptied the hands that feed them

this is the death of all the accomplishments of our ancestors, saying you don't care makes you a disrespectful nigger

NO FUCK YOU

............./´¯/).............(\¯`\............................../´¯/)
............/....//..............\\....\........................./....//
.........../....//................\\....\......................./....//
...../´¯/..../´¯\............./¯`\....\¯`\................/´¯/..../´¯\
.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\......././.../..../..../.|_
(.(....(....(..../.)..)....(..(.\....)....).....).)..(.(....(....(..../.)..)
.\................\/.../....\...\/................/...\................\/.../
..\................. /........\................../.....\................. /
....\..............(............)............../.........\..............(
......\.............\.........../............./............\.............\

I'm going to be really sad when I'm in my 74 in 2070 looking back and saying we told you so.

>Meaning you will dump us some more with your trains
No it doesnt mean that you fucking mongrel. Noone has ever talked about anything else than sending them back to their home countries. And SD has called for a complete stop of asylum immigration, we'll still let finns come to Sweden to work though.

I'm not saying I don't care what my ancestors have accomplished, I just don't see things changing anytime soon, especially since nobody around me even wants to hear my argument.

I've just given up, it's us against the new world and we're with too few to change anything.

I see Europeans fleeing to Eastern-Europe in droves in the near future.

France
UK
HOLLAND

Its already 50% here in BC. All I see everywhere is Chinamen, Mexican Asians and curry niggers everywhere

Missed

The extinction of humanity will be caused by altruism.

I like you Turkey

>Go get 'em Straya! Tell it like it is!
Shut the fuck up you cum guzzling faggot.

Yeah I know I fucking hate our anti-white government, CANZUK when?

Sweden doesn't allow statistics on race so they're blinded.
Although 20% 1st gen, about 8% 2nd gen immigrant suggest Sven is about 75% and projecting on us.

Sod it I'm moving to South America, at least there the whites kinda form an upper class which is rarely called out on race...

unfortunately i think that many of the swedeflags arent actually swedes, just shills ridiculing themselves.
its far from 20% 1st gen you crooked teeth mongrel and even then you include all the white european short term workers in that figure

Have faith, Nick, have faith.

It's okay Sven, there's 200,000 ethnic swedes in Argentina, you can go rural southern patagonia and it'll basically be home.

>66% (under 24 years) white

There are no deportations going on in your country apart from sperm being deported from Somali ballsacks into Swedish eggs.

>3 hands

I knew all Americans were inbred.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

you're slightly more white but you take in more chinks than even we do and we have 10,000,00 more people. our immigrant stock is also extremely varied the largest non-white ethnic group is 1/13th the size of the european group and they're the aboriginals.

>implying we won't go full 80 years on the leftniggers in a decade or so
I have hope. I think our people aren't done for quite yet.

Namibia.

AAAAAAA NO MOR SHART IN MART

youtube.com/watch?v=b_MmowOHgto
Sweden will always be home.. but I dont think your country will be yours for much longer. How soon sharia law in the UK?
m8 we have less mixed relationships than most countries and even then most of the Swedish relationships with a foreigner are with other scandics.

UK should be on there

Forgot Italia
>look up "cuck" on google trends
>tfw first country in interest is Italia
They are self-aware

Only 50% white ? Do you know how this is called?It's called: Evolution. You can't stop it faggots!

White will either die out or go on full final solution no other way around this one

USA is going to roll the mexicans into being white... hell the irish are considered white.

Biggest problem is Africa's exploding population and their Chinese overlords feeding them.

Blame antibiotics and vaccine on this one, white stopped making extra children when child death stopped being an issue when shitskin just keept breeding like rabbits

Have you seen the drying water tables in India and North Africa? Where do you think these people are going to go?

The refugee crisis has just begun.

Italy says it is 90% Italian still. I don't think they will drop 40% in 34 years. Its possible but I think the Italians are already fighting back.

>Tfw not born a nigger so you wouldn't have to care about reproducing or the extinction of your race

I hate being white

It's such a fucking chore