Since I'm most comfortable on this board, I thought I'd ask your guys' opinion on something that's been bothering me

Since I'm most comfortable on this board, I thought I'd ask your guys' opinion on something that's been bothering me.

I'm a 21-year-old college student, 22 next month, and I've been romantically involved with a girl who just turned 14. We've been together for about 6 months, but I'm starting to feel extremely guilty for getting involved in her life. I really care about her, and she tells me all of the time that she loves me, but I'm afraid that the chances of us lasting are almost non-existent. I mean, she just started high school last week. By the time she graduated high school, I'd be done with my masters program.

Should I move on and find someone else my age?
>pic related, her

Other urls found in this thread:

famousbirthdays.com/people/maci-pope.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell her parents you're fucking their underage daughter and see how they take it.

Don't fuck her, you'll mess her up. Just hold out four years and you'll be legal. If it's worth it it'll last four years, if you get bored of her your problems solved.

>This is Tyrone, he will be your cell mate.

It's a shit thread, don't even bother replying to this.
A pedophile wouln't be stupid enough to post the picture of his ''illegal'' gf

seriously kill yourself degenerate pedophile

Just tell the parents it's not technically illegal in your state and they'll be fine with it.

fbpb

you should groom her to be your future qt non degenerate loyal wife.

Here's the creepiness equation and we'll go through it together because it's obvious you're fucking retarded.

(Your Age/2)+7=Minimum dating age

Currently you're looking at

(22/2)+7=18

You're dating 4 years below your range and with a minor.

Tl;dr OP is a pedophile. Possibly a faggot as well.

you should turn yourself in to the police, I think they'd be understanding, you should also tell her dad you two are romantically involved.

How did you get involved with her in the first place??

KYS DESU SENPAI

move to a civilized part of the world and have sex with her

Redpill her. If she can take it, fuck her.

ill be waiting for you in prison

Tfw i'd smash that and i'm 24

Her house is adjacent to mine. She just comes over when her parents aren't home, or when they fall asleep

You better be Muslim or you're going to jail.

the problem is not if youll get caught. the real issue is will she stay loyal? all those guys at school are beginning to notice her and reach out to her

Reverse image search, fake as fuck. OPs image is in her 20s some bitch named Maci Pope.

Hey, my grandfather was 30 when my grandmother was born, and my mom was 25 when my dad was olny 18.
Don't let these asshats bring you down.
You love her, right?
She loves loves you too, right?
Then that's that. Stay with her for as long you want as you would with any other girl your age.
Obviously you'd be wise not to mouth off about it to too many people, since we do live in an age where the age difference is taboo EVEN if the younger person consents. Unfortunately because of this you're going to have to be rather secretive about it or however you've been handling it thus far.

>t.McPedoda

MODS

Oh, fuck. I forgot you could do that. She's popular on a social media app. She's actually 14, though.

Severals years ago when i'm 15, I met 2 girls the first 10 yo and the second 8 yo.
The first we kissed ourselves in a swiming pool where parents diden't have any supervision.
The second really loved me but I were ashamed and told her parents she's too young for me.
On advice I can tell you : make a choice with your gf.

Yeah but some people, like OP, don't see the one's they love as children.

The guy is coming out with a masters, as long as it's not a shit degree I think it would go over well. They'll hesitate at first but to be honest they're going to seriously consider it.

I read all of this in a very dirty french accent

You sick fuck

Maci Pope
Reverse image search

Just because he doesn't see it that way doesn't change the facts.

Enjoy prison, OP. If I were you I would move or something. Get an easy way out of the relationship like you're going to college or got a job on the other side of the country. Say hi to Tyrone if you end up in prison.

Thats pretty sketchy user. The big question is why is a bitch just starting High school more appealing as a partner that chicks in your own college? Are you a disgusting freak or something? Or do you you go to a shit school?

So your trying to tell us your Garrett?

famousbirthdays.com/people/maci-pope.html

This actually tbqh, don't fuck her but influence her.

You met her, because she sneaked to your house, because she wanted your dick?
What?

Have you been dating with her? Ever?

She certainly doesn't look 15.

Yeah OP should move to Turkey.

>banging a biological prime QT

And?

I'm not saying it does, but who gives a shit what others think.
It's not like OP is getting into this relationship with malicious intent.

Nope.

That's not even her right birthdate

op is always a faggot

True Ameribro

>s-she's going to stay with me forever
>high school girls aren't flippant about relationships
>she'll make it all the way through high school without us breaking up
>she totally knows what love means! She's mature for her age!
This is an all-risk, little reward situation.

Rape doesn't become okay just because it isn't malicious.

keep it secret for 4 more years

Yeah I'm sure your grandfather dated your grandmother when she was 1 years old and he was 31.

Someone who dates people much younger than them are emotionally stunted and don't feel comfortable attempting to get people their own age. There is something wrong with them and society looks down on them for a reason.

Dude you're probably fucked lol.

When I was 19-20 I regularly fucked 3 14-16 year old very fit slags from my old school. Handjob, public fucking, face fucking all sorts. Creampied them every time, they were begging to get bred, one got knocked up but had an abortion. Point is these women know what they are doing. If you are ready, you are ready.

>but oh no white goyim, do your 3rd PhD and work to the bone for a 32 year old city worker woman after 15 years of cock carousel and a nice high % chance of children with autism, push out that one baby IVF girl for Ahmed bin Tyrone!!!

Yeah, nah.

She probably started to threaten him by now, that she reveal that she was was fucked/raped by him if he won't do what she want

lol, enjoy getting pounded by Tyrone in federal prison.

>DAAAAS RITE, WHITE BOI, TAKE IT

meanwhile in germany we have age of consent of 14 so I guess your imagined "moral" problems dont exist here hahaha great meme I r8 9/7

This is illegal.

This is bait.

t. crooked toothed virgin

I was 25 and started dating my wife, who was only 16 at the time. Now I'm 29 and she's 19

Go for it I guess. It really doesn't matter unless she goes psycho and reports you to the police.

>Meme about pedo shit
>associate it with Sup Forums

0.012 shekels into your bank account

Don't forget to sage.

Getrdun!!!

>It really doesn't matter unless she goes psycho and reports you to the police.

Women will report you if you look at them the wrong way. In this case OP is actually guilty.

sex doesn't become rape just because of an age gap

no matter what you think, she is still a kid and she adores you ONLY because an older man is paying attention to her. end it as soon as you can, but if you piss her off she will ruin you absolutely.

here's the reality: when she actually is 18 you will no longer have the "grownup" appeal, and she will be attracted to guys that she actually likes, and your pathetic heart will break.

if you were remotely normal, a guy in college working on his masters would have plenty of women his own age to date.

I went through this to a lesser degree so if anything you should absolutely take it from me: move on ASAP.
I was 16 when I started dating a 13 year old girl, and without even having sex it still got me into a fuckton of trouble with my family, her family, my school, her school, the law, etc... we promised each other we would hang in there and make it to the point where it's not so weird to people. I put all my emotional eggs in one basket there, and after 3 years of keeping us from falling apart, walking on eggshells around her family, constantly having to prove I'm not just trying to fuck a young teen... she just kinda lost interest, I didn't take it well, and I made a mess of things to say the least. I'd never do that again, and that's just a 3 year age gap. Find a girl 18 or older and preferably in college.

>14
>not legal in the usa
""""Freedom"""""
You guys are missing out, atleast when they scream during sex they mean it

Why respond to fake posts?

PEDO
E
D
O

I hope you get exposed and her dad blows a hole in your gut with a shotgun.

>Why respond to fake posts?

good point.