Why does America have so many mass shootings?

Why does America have so many mass shootings?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Becaus u have big gay looool trolollollol

Seems like the bulk of them have occurred since the late 2000s. Question is, what's happened during that time?

why do people give so much attention to school shootings in america? you are more than 300 million people, it's actually amazing you guys don't have more

This is no big deal. When America fought against Japan during ww2, the US military used only 10% of the military and beat Japan up completely.

I don’t understand it either fren

oh fugg ac-130 :DDDDDDDD

In the time it took you to type that post there were 3 school shootings in America

it's the price of freedom

Why doesn't India or China have 3x as many shootings?

>pic

Yeh but we also fought about 10% of Japan's military since the large bulk of it was in China.

Because it is inhabited by Americans. Absolutly worst culture around, no wonder it breeds mental retards that shoot up school.

Too many wh*Teoids

PTSD

I know, I know. You're from Sup Forums and the Jews shot up those schools. I get it.

What are you trying to say.

Lmao this one is best

I don't blame Jews, i blame something much worse, Americans themselves

Chinese people don't have the wages americans have to buy a gun, neither indians

LOOK OUT, HE HAS A FUCKING LIGHTER.

even if they did they cant

OHNONONONO

It's a culture that encourages being as selfish as possible.

But which Americans in particular? There's 300 million Americans.

Because there is not enough guns to protect yourself from people with guns

All of you demon spawns

The US contributes more to global charities than any other country. For comparison, China spends a mere 0.5% of their total GDP on global charities.

Did not answer my question, but...

you can find a weapon anywhere

That Serbian flag is Cristian Ceron with a proxy. Please don't feed him.

Literally who
All 323 million Americans brainlet

Columbine happened during an experiment by the Clinton Administration with an assault weapons ban.

What? Isn't that a high altitude transport plane? How could it possibly be used as a gunship/close air support?

Like in World War I, Germany used only 50% of its troops to defeat Italy.

Regardless, assigning collective guilt to an entire country is equivalent to a "blame the Jews for everything" Sup Forums mentality and it probably means you're under the age of 20.

This here is the REAL reason why.
instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/
If that kid isn't going to shoot up a school at some point I don't know what's up or down any more.

No but why is it relevant to the thread?

If you guys didn't know, Cristian Ceron is an infamous Colombian stalker and shitposter, he also often posts anti-US rants.

That's not true thou. Italia, Germany, and Japan were together. Italia must be destroyed if they tried to attack Germany.

why does a government department need a twitter account?

Is it too out of blue? He is talking about military... so, I also talked about military too......

That's World war 2, user.

I've never owned a gun and no one in my family does, ergo it's silly to blame me for Sandy Hook.

It's not about the guns. It's about your culture that breeds school shooters and degens

They have stabbings.

They should ban & regulate fucking knives. Fucking savages.

I never voted for Putin or United Russia and Russia is a dictatorship anyway ergo it's silly to blame me for any wrongdoings government does.