NATO bombing of Serbia part 10

What F-16 Raptor Jets can do to a Slavic shithole in a couple of seconds

NATO is bombing Serbia?

fuck you nigger loving ape

that's my town in the picture

> implying it's a town

the F 16 was the "fighting falcon, the raptor is the F 22

F 22's were not used in serbia you moron.
that shit went down in 1999.
F 22's didnt enter service till 2005.

swedish education.

>t. mahmut rexhepi
Why dont you return to your glorious Albanian homeland?

Edgy diaspora

Bigger than any of the villages you got in Mali

The OP is a literal incarnation of what happens to a man when his sister goes after black cock.

Amazing, what made you so angry, OP?

> F-16 "Raptor"
Come the fuck on man.

a dog born in a stable is not a horse

Technically falcons are raptors, so the OP is right when one considers that english isn't his first language.

Prep the bull Hans Almir

EEEEEEEEEE MA KEEMEE NO NAH MEE

And once again, NATO defended mudshits and attacked Europeans.

t. Tonibler Clintoni

kek. Well played captain sweden. Serbia, if you want to smash this cunt we'll look the other way.

You think NATO won't help your local muslims to form independent swedenstan sven? This is the future you chose.

I'm Albanian, and this is just dumb. Sage

Happening now in serbia?

Should i get my Holy Kekle?

Implying I'd have a swede my by side any time rather than a serb anyway

My father is a retired F-16 pilot and he took active role during that mission...

He was deployed to Italy, he flew sorties and some bombing runs over Serbia. Possibly he killed some Serbs too!

I guess turks are the best F-16 pilots, cause all of those extra roach hands

kek...

Kek

Let's say this without our background emotions.

First thing to say, turks are the scum of the earth, why would you reply to his roaches post?

Other thing, while NATO, in one hand had no right to bomb you guys, on the other hand, you know all the kebab removing and trying to steal our Virovitica-Karlovac-Karlobag line was going to bring that shit on you.

But, when you think about it, it was just a mosquito bite. Calm down.

Silly kebab diaspora. Everyone knows Serbs are the most based of all people.

No shitty Serb ever entered Norway at least. Only the ones with higher education get to come. They improve the country from within and assimilate instantly. Apart from that, they're the only ones with balls to step up against the nasty immigrants.

Serbian immigrants > all immigrants. Fill my Norway up with Serbs, just get rid of the niggies, kebabs, pollacks and Russians.

Kek

Fucking love it when people discuss subjects like these as if they were partaking in the wars.

>"you knew you it was going to bring that shit to you"

Yeah buddy that's how it went. One day I was sitting at home eating breakfast and I heard on the radio that Vukovar is being culturally enriched, I knew the consequences will be dire, ruin the relation between the two sister countries, but I went and killed. Due to that, Serbs and Croats hate eachother today.

Instead of acting like a smartass here, you could've also spent this time reading books about why those disasters happened. You could politically find out why and challenge the law. Every book you read can be seen by others, but every book you don't read is even more visible.

You aren't even giving a point, you're just describing what you've been told.

Serbs had nothing to do with your cities as a nationality. The Serbian Government did that to you without consulting the majority of its people first. If anything, you should revolt against it, not Serbs.

Knowledge = all

Peace

This.
>"F-16 Raptor"
I'm going to turn julian roepke into a suicide bomber for allah an send him to martyr himself at your workplace OP.

Nice fireworks.

>its not the serbs
>its The Serbian Government
serbians are the biggest fucking dindus of the world
>ko nas bre zavadi
>nismo mi oni su
jesus fucking christ, you must be the smartest man alive, reading all those books and realizing that behind the people there was their government that brainwashed them into going to war
brainwashed them to throw flowers on the tanks that went of to kill civilians in Vukovar
at the end it was the people that went to kill in another country, took half of its territory,
ethnicaly cleansed north bosnia from all the croats (100k less today than there were 91', considering there are approximately 300k croats in bosnia right now, those 100k mean a lot )
if ur diaspora keep reading those books
if ur a norwegian that thinks hes knows shit please kys

>Bigger than any of the villages you got in Mali

kek

>F-16 Raptor
Ground attack submarine.

This time we are ready. We'll help our brothers better then last time.

Inb4 sorry Serbia, we were not ready last time. We won't let anyone get you down again

Listen to this whiney little bitch

Yeah right, not when China takes your ass.

No, but America is bombing their pants

right, so its totally cool for Croatia to expel rebellious Serbs in 1991, but when Serbia does it to Albanians in 1999 its an epic genocide?
Fantastic logic Mujo

Croatians and Serbs must be friends. You are slavs! Don't forget it.

We have been bombed and fought wars, but at least we are not the countries that replied cancerous lgbt faggots infested with mudslimes and other awful things. Keep that in mind.