Have you ever met a jew in real life?

Last night I got hit on by a gay dude who also turned out to be jewish AND from Romania. I didn´t even know you could get that fucked up, but yeah it really happned.

He asked me why Denmark is so anti-semitic. I said to him, well I don´t think we are very anti-semitic.

"Yeah but you let in all the muslims who hate Israel and the jewish people, we had a very tough history and they going to destroy us"

I replied that I didn´t know any anti-semitic people in Denmark

>tfw you have learned to just go into normie auto-reply mode but inside your brain is meming on full power

no, never. jews are almost unheard of here. i've never met a muslim either, and i haven't even seen a nigger in about 2 years.

I met a Jew once. She was a co worker. Red head, pretty funny, quite hot.
I should've hit that and become part of the tribe.

Yes, full blown side burns and clothes too, in an elevator.
He said shalom or something
Just gave him pic related face

Forgot pic

I'm Norway's biggest Jew hater

>"become part of the tribe"

Great minds think alike.

Only jew I've had any relationship with was non-practicing, married a Norwegian christian woman, ate pork and smoked cigars. Never mentioned anti-semitism even when debating Israel and their behaviour.

He was a pretty chill dude from Canada. Would have been classified as a self hating jew by the zealotry. Too bad he up and died in a small plane training crash.

>Last night I got hit on by a gay dude who also turned out to be jewish AND from Romania. I didn´t even know you could get that fucked up, but yeah it really happned.

So... your ass really hurts now or what?

Yet your country loves sucking Palestinian cock.

because ireland as a rule hates israel and jews

>I got hit on because I'm so attractive
Don't be an attention whore.

We all know what eventually happens to countries that suck Muslim cock.

Yeah
>one was nice but obviously just trying to gain friendship
>one was a major asshole and only cared about money, he worked more overtime than anyone in my company
>one was a liberal asshole, I made a joke about Mexicans and he snarkily asked if I was voting Trump
>one is a patient I transport often, literally Hitler's nightmare. Shrill, tries to hide her hate behind mean humor, complains about gun nuts, prying
Funny story
>one time talking about how we need tor regulate guns because muh police killings
>explain gun rights are about self-determination, point out that had jews had guns muh shoah would have been averted
One time she was prying, asking about my ethnicity. I told her I was part Indian, she then went on a tirade about muh evil white man and how I should seek government reparations.

yeah, because palestine is sooooo powerful. we're not inviting them over here or anything, just showing solidarity with another country being invaded and having land confiscated by a larger more belligerent neighbour
how's that nigger problem of yours coming along, btw?

>point out that had jews had guns muh shoah would have been averted
indians in the US had guns, look how well it turned out for them

More because we're a bunch of bleeding hearts, also Israel-Palestine conflict is comparable to conflict in Northern Ireland so Irish can relate to people oppressed by settlers. Protestants in the north have been known to fly Israel flags to antagonise Palestine-sympathetic Republicans.

trips like that and you're not going to offer a conspiracy theory?

There was a Jew who went to my school in the year above. Never spoke to him though.

I have seen Jews if I have driven through a Jew neigbourhood but never actually met one.

Sounds like you're sucking Palestinian cock again.

Bobby Fischer : "I Equate the Jew with the Devil"

Should say loyalists not necessarily Protestants

>from Romania
That, my Nordic brother, is a rare jew.

When I was younger I was friends with a Jewish kid in boy scouts, mostly because he had turrets so everyone else hated him and I felt bad for him. Plus everyone hated me too.
Visited his house once, barely recall it, but he definitely had the candles and such since it was near the Holidays. I don't remember his folks too well but they seemed normal enough.

My dad always reminded me how when the kid would go full turrets while my dad was driving I'd go "AWESOME DAD CAN I SCREAM THAT TOO?!" because he was yelling shit like "FUCK YOU GO FUCKING DIE" out the window at people walking on the side walk.

Without international jewry the devil loses his power

As the old saying goes "the greatest trick the devil has ever played is to convince you he doesn't exist".

Yeah, all the time.
The ultra-orthodox Jews run around Vienna all day, with their 20 kids, and no work, in their little black hats.

The fuckers make me mad. They do not work, you can literally see them strolling around parks and streets all day long, every day of the week, and they just shit out kids that also won't work and just stroll around.

>FUCK YOU GO FUCKING DIE
He didn't have a disease he just had no filter in front of the goys

yes, the father of my friend in high school
It was the wealthiest man I've ever met
No kidding, his house was huge

The Palestinians supported the IRA and Irish independence. Israel didn't.

Nah, according to my folks he used to turrets out and fucking make out with some of the boys there too.
I never saw it though or at least repressed the memory.

I know, I just wanted to shut her ass up.

When I was in 5th grade I moved to an other class , wasn't a good experience because my mother didn't have the balls to tell me she is moving just because the teacher was a friend of her.

But anyways I'm pretty aryan as fuck , blond hair , green eyes , red beard (because neanderthal DNA) and this fat fucking piece of shit wanted to be bench mates (sharing the bench)

Her in ex-commie land we used to stay 2 by 2. Anyways I was bretty pleb and said sure he seems like nice a guy.

Then the phisical abuse started , that fucker would place his hand over my hand and litterly use my as a chair so that the teacher would notice him... I got pissed off and told him to chill the fuck out also told the teacher that he was a piece of shit in front of everyone , as that abuse I couldn't take.

He was still noice guy and invited me to birthday party ,I was sure guy I'll come. So I went ,boring parties the fat ass was a piece of shit attention seeker because his mother would force him to stay inside their apartament and practice piano ,he was super frustrated and later would lashout by smashing his quite expensive car in everything ... many times.
Anyways ,last birthday party I went was at the big chemical plant near my city , aparrently his father bought that shit ,and later I found that that his mother was pressing my mother like to get off work and spend time with her.
Long story short ... the fucker was a jew , his family was jewish ,and he was trying to make me his GOY ... as in opening doors and other crap. His mother would relay on my mother to do shit for because we were master race aryans and wanted our efficient blood to serve them.
Luckily this didn't happen ,my family tend to be very stubborn and we don't like to serve , we became pieces of shit to them and almost insulted them , bascily emotional genocide.

Later his mother went crazy and went back to Isreal ,his father jewing people around the country jewing ,and he... well he is a bit more relaxed.

Gas the kikes !

fellow gay jew here. dik pix?

My gf is a 9/10 qt from Israel. i don't really understand your antisemitism guise, she is redpilled as fuck, hates muzzies, feminism, niggers and multiculturalism and i suspect she has killed her share of palestinian subhumans

So /pol mostly met a Jew only once or twice in their lives? Really explains why you are so anti-semitic. J00s are cool.

Sounds like you're sucking Palestinian cock.

Fun fact: bolsheviks used to lock jews into gulags because they thought they were bourgeois spies of the west (see pogroms)

You sure like talking about Palestinian cock.

There was a kid at my school that acted retarded and couldn't do sports well. I thought he was mentally handicapped but it turns out he was just Jewish.

>pothead philosophy student
Pretty chill guy. Hates leftists and their "offended culture"
>bald buff security guy, who works for a synagogue. Knows Krav maga
Was quite a nice fellow
>former school mate
Was basically a meme jew. On the one hand talking about "muh Israel", on the other hand defending the use of atomic bombs or other atrocities against the enemies of Israel.
>a girl, I had history lessons with back in high school
She was really nice and a bit dorky. There was a rumor about her supposedly very tight pussy.

Yeah, I'm sure Genrikh Yagoda was actively seeking out fellow jews to kill.

I live in NYC. My sister's boyfriend is a jew.

wagecuck BTFO

>Charged with the crimes of wrecking, espionage, Trotskyism and conspiracy, Yagoda was a defendant at the Trial of the Twenty-One, the last of the major Soviet show trials of the 1930s. Following his confession at the trial, Yagoda was found guilty and shot.

Educate yourself cuck

My first love/kiss was a Jewish woman.

Blankets>guns

I'm a burger in burgerstan. Before I continue I will say that I am not in NY nor am I in LA. Have I met the jew?

Yes.

My ex has a boss who is married to a jew.
My best friend is married to a half jew.
My former high school has a program that imports Israeli 'exchange' students for at least a year.
My ex in high school dated a jew who used to live across from me.
My dentist was Jewish.
I used to have a jewish friend with benefits.

>all these people that can count the jews they've met on one hand
I've been swimming in a sea of them for the past 5 years.

>uni was 50% Jew
>most competitive jobs are staffed with tons of Jews
>middle to upper class social circles always have a handful of Jews

You have to learn to adapt to not sperging out redpills, but also take every chance you can to subtly diminish their faith and country. It's a slow game.

Stalin cleaning house

>educate yourself

K E K
E
K

Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party-

NAME ETHNICITY
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Lourie (Larine) Jew
Ouritski Jew
Volodarski Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian

I used to have a classmate who looked weird with a long face and beady eyes who was just downright mean and annoying, never liked that guy.

As you can guess, when I looked up his name (((Jedide))) a decade later, he turned out to be a Jew.

Yes. and she is the only good looking girl that has showed interest in me. Also the only girl that has my sense of humor and isn't horrofied by my political beliefs.
Good dammit i want her so badly

>be jewish AND from Romania.

do us a favor and gas him

They hired one at the construction supply distributor we have an account with

hes wears the jew hat and everything

and he TERRIBLE and keeping the books,

I'm pretty jelly of all these goys privileged to be insulated from 24/7 kikery.

Israel is extreme right wing, so they're quite alright most of the time. It's the Jews who refuse to go back to where they belong who are the problem. They want to make every country in the world an open borders sea of mulatto people.

Council of the People’s Commissars-

MINISTRY NAME ETHNICITY
President Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) Jew
Food Schlichter Jew
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
State Control Lander Jew
State Lands Kauffman Jew
Works V. Schmidt Jew
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) Jewess
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Religions Spitzberg Jew
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew Hygiene Anvelt Jew
Finance Isidore Goukovski Jew
Press Volodarski Jew
Elections Ouritski Jew
JusticeI. Steinberg Jew
Refugees Fenigstein Jew
Refugees (assist.)Savitch Jew
Refugees (assist.)Zaslovski Jew

Bolshevism was extremely against Zionism too.

>>tfw you have learned to just go into normie auto-reply mode but inside your brain is meming on full power
Should've revealed your power level.

Meet a couple, all women. One was a blonde MILF that gave amazing head and wanted me to fuck her after hours on the high school bleachers. I declined because I had just dumped my Goy seed down her throat. Should have kept her number.

#notalljews

Israeli historian Louis Rapoport writes:19

Immediately after the [Bolshevik] Revolution, many Jews were euphoric over their high representation in the new government. Lenin's first Politburo was dominated by men of Jewish origins.

Under Lenin, Jews became involved in all aspects of the Revolution, including its dirtiest work. Despite the Communists' vows to eradicate anti-Semitism, it spread rapidly after the Revolution -- partly because of the prominence of so many Jews in the Soviet administration, as well as in the traumatic, inhuman Sovietization drives that followed. Historian Salo Baron has noted that an immensely disproportionate number of Jews joined the new Bolshevik secret police, the Cheka And many of those who fell afoul of the Cheka would be shot by Jewish investigators.

The collective leadership that emerged in Lenin's dying days was headed by the Jew Zinoviev, a loquacious, mean-spirited, curly-haired Adonis whose vanity knew no bounds.

"Anyone who had the misfortune to fall into the hands of the Cheka," wrote Jewish historian Leonard Schapiro, "stood a very good chance of finding himself confronted with, and possibly shot by, a Jewish investigator."20In Ukraine, "Jews made up nearly 80 percent of the rank-and-file Cheka agents," reports W. Bruce Lincoln, an American professor of Russian history.21(Beginning as theCheka, orVecheka) the Soviet secret police was later known as the GPU, OGPU, NKVD, MVD and KGB.)

In light of all this, it should not be surprising that Yakov M. Yurovksy, the leader of the Bolshevik squad that carried out the murder of the Tsar and his family, was Jewish, as was Sverdlov, the Soviet chief who co-signed Lenin's execution order.22

I have.
I remember one time he dropped a pound in the taxi we were sharing to the club and he spent 5 minutes trying to find it.
Also, he got with a massive slut, and got oral molluscum contagiosum and chlamydia from eating her out.

The only real jew i ever knew was my best friend for a decade. He got himself a good job in california making good money and literally cut me and all of his loyal friends out of his life entirely. To this day i dont understand why he would do that to the people who loved him the the most. Maybe he figures he upgraded his life. Maybe he was always a filthy jew.

That doesn't even address what I stated - not in the slightest bit.
Way to move the goalposts.
Go suck some Palestinian cock and leave me alone.

I never stop memeing

Also working on my free style skills going to drop a mix tape late next year STAY WOKE SENPAI

>turrets

I worked in their houses and they live like rats!

>During her brief stint in the USSR, Meir attendedRosh HashanahandYom Kippurservices at theMoscow Choral Synagogue,[16]where she was mobbed by thousands ofRussian Jewschanting her name. The Israeli 10,000shekel banknote issued in November 1984 bore a portrait of Meir on one side and the image of the crowd that turned out to cheer her in Moscow on the other.

I once saw a family of super orthodox jews on the bus in my really small welsh town, was the only time Ive ever seen. they looked so out of place.

One of the first Jews I ever met cut my dick with a knife

Not a pleasant group of people.

>1984
You have got to be the biggest retard I've come across on here.

Not to mention that still doesn't address my initial statement, about Bolshevism being extremely against Zionism.

>t. Seamus O'Goldberg

yeah loads,

Studied acting. Loadsa jews there (3 in a class of 30)
Went to Gibraltar, Loadsa jews in the gambling industry - another way to keep you Goyim in suspended hope of winning big and breaking your ho-hum cycle.

Worked in Media, the CEO of one of the largest air magazine companies in the world is a Jew - and also frequently advocated cheating on your partner

Worked in another media environment this time PR, loads a female Jews here.

To be honest, individually, there is not much of difference between them and normal people, but as a mass, they are aloof, rude, condescending, materialistic, degenerate and generally just un-likeable.

Kek.

Check of the mornin' to ya, Paddy.

Also, you don't technically hate Jews, you hate the Synagogue of Satan, so it's okay.

Based Catholic kebab removers.

Plenty, they're usually pretty darn fun to hang out with.

I made out with a jew once. Ridiculously attractive.

Yeah, a real obvious one. Went down to Golders Green one time, can't remember what it was for.

I do remember that I was unconsciously rubbing my hands together a lot while speaking to him. I never do that normally.

I'll poison his next drink (I'm bartender)

>turrets

like, in red alert?

My best friend iis a Jew. He's mad cool and he laughs at my anti Semitism and racism. We crack jokes about kikes all the time. He's also kind of stereotypical with the Jewish traits but its funny. He's probably the only Jew I like.