It's a "J G Quintel's self-insert OC has more relationship issues again" episode

>It's a "J G Quintel's self-insert OC has more relationship issues again" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wlsalyers/status/775775368863223809
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They need to stop fucking around

>It's a RS gets rushed the fuck out to get it over with as soon as possible episode

Finally CN going back to its senses again.

They never did that in the show did they? The promotional art I mean.

>J G Quintel's self-insert OC

Has that been confirmed?

Never seen a self-insert go through that much bullshit.

He said in the commentary for The Power, irrc, Mordecai is kind of like him in when he was in college, but that got more loose as the show went on. It's not like a "he does all the same things I did/do" insert though, just stuff like their "ooohhh!" and "yeayuh!" phrases I guess and how he talks. Not necessarily all the character Mordecai has, if much at all.

Not OP but he probably means how he's the main character (with Rigby) and JG voices him and also made the show, kinda like Alex Hirsch with Gravity Falls, but it's not really like that here.

It'd make sense if the show bothered them on a schedule but it literally doesn't. Either way it's shit.

>an actual boring plain show about high school tier situations and personalities
>uses anthro and weird characters to keep it interesting
>2 layers of irony just in the name.
Let's call it regular show ironically because the characters are wacky and zany and get into crazy predicaments, oh wait actually every characters core personality and every plot line is incredibly paper thin and boring, it actually is regular.

>its a pops episode

>it's a pops season

They did in like a montage once

Oh that's neat, thanks. I haven't seen a bunch of episodes in awhile so I probably just don't recall it. Maybe it was Sleep Cycle? Don't have that one downloaded even though it was really good.

6 years too late user

At least Rigby isn't William Salyer's insert.

His opinions on his twitter he posts all the time make me believe the show would be better if Rigby wasn't a jerk, but instead a polite and political guy.

twitter.com/wlsalyers/status/775775368863223809
it hurts

Why did he post that article twice? Why are so many crew members posting only that one?

reminder jg thinks the "in space" gimmick is awesome and dedicated the entire last season to it

wheres the season 8 preview?

>Has that been confirmed?
It doesn't need to be its blatantly obvious.

Not as much as you think.

Well I'm curious at least as to what the endgame was this whole time, even if it's just going to be aired so fast.

Not all of them were bad.

You have no idea friend

He's the main character, he's going to go through trials.

>it's a "rigby screws over mordecai and fucks up his life but he says he's sorry so it's ok" movie

Season 8 looks nice. It'll be the 2nd season without love drama (on Mordecai's end) excluding the possibility Margaret and CJ work together on investigating Spark.

If we really are going back in Pops' dizzy world, I hope to see realistic versions of the others like Benson.

It'd probably just be how he showed up when Mordecai and Rigby hallucinated in Survival Skills during the montage pan or that one part of More Smarter.

Looks the same to me.

When is the halloween episode? Are we getting one this time?

>It's a "everyone forgets J.G. Quintel's long running series' 6th anniversary and he doesn't want to talk about it, and later only six kids on twitter wish him a happy birthday" episode
More heartbreaking than Eggscellent tbhfam

>RS is ending
>UG is basically cancelled
>Gumball is going for a mother season before it's over
>Harvey Beaks ends at second season
>Sanjay and Craig/Breadwinners are cancelled

Welp, deathes aren't extended to celebrities I see

>>Sanjay and Craig/Breadwinners are cancelled
ok why do you keep mentioning these 2 nobodies in a list of somewhat-somebodies

>no one told me the show was still going after Exit 9B
>thought it ended
>no reruns on the network and apparent erratic scheduling when I did happen to watch the channel hammered it in
>just found out I have 4 whole seasons to watch
amazing, now i can catch up and not have to wait between them

any special episodes or ones that i should downright skip?

Thank you for reminding me why I quit this show OP

Exit 4b was the best episode btw

>skipping episodes
>ever

Fuck I meant 9b

I saw a sign that said Exit 4b this morning and I'm like oo Regular Show and I'm tired as fuck

Well I'll be honest, so many years running I'm not sure how bad it got, or if there's a cut off line for a majority of people. Usually it's episodic right? With just occasional continuity jokes? Either way I'll most likely get around to all of them at some point.

Regular Show- gone but never forgotten

that was so poorly done im disappointed

that was like a 2010 CN website flash game looking thing, but at least the backgrounds looked legit

Even if it was somewhat shitty, I'm glad like everything else they didn't opt for Adventure Time.

*unlike everything else

Try Season 7?