Trump General - Morning Joe Edition

>Sheriff Joe talks about Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=VdC90fFs5PE

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Akron OH 8/22/16
youtu.be/HoNaxw6zZ7Q RSB
>Trump meets with Akron OH police 8/22/16
youtu.be/Kn0aCK50gfo
>Trump Rally in Fredericksburg, VA 8/20/16
youtu.be/2BSV1jOQFKs
>Trump Rally in Dimondale MI 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
>Trump Tours Flood Damage 8/19/16
youtu.be/8npfrFsBuOk
>Trump Hands Out Supplies to Victims of Floods
youtu.be/O6qYuUGK77o
>Trump Rally in Charlotte NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA
>Trump Speech in West Bend WI 8/16/16
youtu.be/CRZqz3e5Pr8
>Trump Foreign Policy Speech at Youngstown, OH 8/15/16
youtu.be/M_tifPMzerA

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0
>Trump on Judge Jeanine 8/20/16
youtu.be/rni2r9TY63Q
>Trump Townhall on Hannity 8/17/16
youtu.be/67fbp3fCEuU
>Trump on Savage 8/17/16
youtu.be/1xVpcWlPhro

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

goodmenproject.com/featured-content/trump-rally-tweets-jared-yates-sexton/
youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw
politico.com/story/2016/08/clinton-trump-alt-right-227299
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

>I fully recognize that outreach to the African-American community is an area where the Republican Party must do better. The GOP is the Party of Lincoln, and I want our party to be the home of the African-American vote once again.

>I want an inclusive country, and I want an inclusive party.

>My goal is to provide every African-American child in this country with access to the ladder of American success: a good education, and a good-paying job

Trump is 100% correct and I am glad he wants the GOP to be an inclusive party and welcomes with open arms the African American community and understands how vital it is to the strength of the party

Trump will eventually pivot on amnesty which will make voting for him a much easier choice. I am glad he is willing to change.

Democrats have unified around Hillary, unlike the RNC where Ted acted like a fool showing the party is divided. Congratulation Democrats on having the first female presidential nominee.
According to Willie, 90% of the Bernie supporters, 90% of the Black community, 90% of the Hispanic community, 90% of the LGBT community, 90% of the women, 90% of Real Conservative Ted Cruz supporters will vote for Hillary

I will not endorse someone who wants to ban 1.4 billion Muslims and wont disavow David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan.
Donald's message is dark compared to the optimism of the democrats. Did you hear the speech of Michelle Obama and Bill Clinton as Michelle's speech must be the greatest speech in US history, Obama's speech might be the nail in the coffin. All 3 may have won the election for Hillary. Does Trump know how to run a national campaign?
When you look at the two conventions and that's what we're left with two weeks later, I don't think it's a great sign for the Republican party or the Republican candidate. And Paul Ryan and Mike Pence and other True Conservatives who grew up believing what I grew up believing who are good men who have dedicated their lives to a vision of America that we are a city shining brightly on a hill, they're in a terrible position right now and they've got to figure out how to get out of that corner.

What we have is a kind of ‘bromance’ going on between Putin and Trump, which is distinct from this leak, and we have the Republican Party platform moving back, saying they won’t defend NATO allies. It's frightening and an act of TREASON by asking Russia to hack classified information.
Release the tax returns Donald so we will see how much you give to vets and Russia.

Trump is a racist bigot bush-league loser.
Is this how the party of Abraham Lincoln dies?

You're helping us.

Someone tell me what went down on Morning Cuck today?

Reporter’s Tweets from Within Crowd at Trump Rally Are Raw, Powerful and Shocking

goodmenproject.com/featured-content/trump-rally-tweets-jared-yates-sexton/

>Trump says Clinton is the next Merkel, guy says "a couple of bitches"
>Crowd won't clap for speaker asking for recognition for Gerald Ford turning black history week into black history month.
>Trump talking about African-Americans, woman walking by shaking her head "just what in the hell is he talking about?"'
>Woman just said everyone at CNN should be arrested.
>Just watched a Neo-Nazi buy a Trump bobble head.
>Talked to multiple journalists, all of them agreed it's getting worse. One said he wished he was undercover like me.
>Trump supporters in parking garage, one says I hope we can win, hope there's no violence, another says it just might.
>There were SEVERAL men casing the press pen, taking pictures and notes. Several.
>Listen. This was a different Trump product. A dangerous one. And his supporters are ready for violence.
>Tonight had a much different air. The crowd was vocal about readiness to pin Trump loss on media. Several mentions of post-loss violence
>I heard several people talking about wanting to hurt the press, several mentioning a civil war if Trump loses. This is building in a hurry.
>There were people talking about attacking reporters, jailing them, lobotomizing them. They have a focus. They have a shared language.
>Trump has seeded this antipathy toward the press since the primaries and it's coming into full bloom. It's not dislike now, it's hatred
>Tonight was frightening. Period. Bannon has Trump polished up. His supporters are ready for violence and focused on media. It's a lot.
>I've covered the Trump campaign for over a year now and have seen this worsen. The anger changes, grows. It's going to boil over.

>MOOOOOO!

IT'S THE SOUND OF BRITISH CATTLE """"PEOPLE"""" WHO THINK THEY WILL EVER LEAVE THE EU.

>B-BUT OUR LEADERS SAID T-THEY WOULD!
PATHETIC.

Mika got pissed at Donny and Joe for talking and joking about Trump's tweets about Mike & Joe fucking. Donny called Mika "our mom," she was LIVID and it was very uncomfortable and cringey.

Expect it to go viral.

>in the middle of watching TGSNT
Trump is literally Hitler incarnate.

And it is a good thing.

>There are a couple of grandmothers over here talking about their grandkids and executing Clinton in the same breath.
>And now they're talking about Clinton's brain damage.
>"She's basically a vegetable."
>"A criminal vegetable."
>So I got into tonight's Trump rally. Was just next to a couple of guys by the press pit talking about beating the shit out of reporters.
>Watched a woman get interviewed, as reporter walked away she yelled You're crooked, crooked, crooked as Hillary
>A guy just asked why I'm here, followed me from one side of the crowd to the other. Keeps reaching in his back pocket.
>Some Neo-Nazis in here, not that it's a surprise.
>African-American speaker says not to enable minoroties and crowd goes crazy
>Woman next to me screams Fuck her at every mention of Hillary Clinton.
>Pastor insinuates Clinton reminds him of Wicked Witch, person yells "she is a fucking witch someone drop a house on her"
>African-American pastor leads crowd in chanting All Lives Matter
>There is a definitive difference in how crowd's talking about press. Mentions of violence, jailing.
>Guy just said he thought Trump would lock up dishonest press after election. "You got to do something" his friend says.
>Guiliani says job is necessary, guy next to me: time for freeloaders to get with the fucking program
>Everyone around me calling Clinton a lying bitch
>They've injected self-deprecation into the speech, humanizes his political incorrectness. This is a frightening, frightening prospect.
>I cannot tell you how different this is. Bannon has changed everything.
>Guy behind me calling for Clinton to be thrown in prison, "and you know what happens in prison"
>Somebody yelling Obama's a goddamn Muslim terrorist
>Trump transitions to media, woman turns and hisses at them.
>There's a guy leaning on guardrail, staring at media as Trump criticizes them, mouthing "that's you, fuck you, that's you"
>If you thought Trump couldn't be more terrifying, welcome to The Age of Breitbart

Used the wrong one.
Keep trying though.

REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD

nth for dare to dream

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

Fucking beautiful. I love it when NWO minions squirm.

Adulteress child of a Psychopath and Intern-Murderer are perfect for eachother

sieg heil

MORNING JOE TALKING THE ALT-RIGHT. HILLARY TO GIVE A SPEECH ABOUT THE ALT-RIGHT, LABELLING IT "DYSTOPIAN." SEVEN TRUMP STAFFERS FOUND TO POST RACIALLY INFLAMMATORY THINGS ONLINE.

IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.

>I cannot tell you how different this is. Bannon has changed everything.

Seriously what did he mean by this?

Feels like last year or something

Hillary didn't give a speech about the alt-right last year faggoto.

politico.com/story/2016/08/clinton-trump-alt-right-227299

>Clinton to target Trump's 'alt-right' embrace in Thursday speech

>Campaigning in Reno, Nevada, on Thursday, Hillary Clinton will address Donald Trump's recent campaign hires and what her campaign termed in an announcement as "his advisors' embrace of the disturbing 'alt-right' political philosophy."

>"This 'alt-right' brand is embracing extremism and presenting a divisive and dystopian view of America which should concern all Americans, regardless of party," the campaign said in a statement. "In her remarks, Clinton will contrast Donald Trump's divisive views and dangerous temperament with her vision of an America that is stronger together and where everyone has a role to play in the future."

>Clinton's speech comes following last week's Trump campaign shakeup, which included the hiring of Breitbart executive Steve Bannon as its CEO. In its campaign announcement last Wednesday, the Trump campaign touted Bloomberg Politics' description of Bannon as the "most dangerous political operative in America."

>linking to the wrong thread

What did he mean by this?