Trump General - Early Morning Edition

>Sheriff Joe talks about Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=VdC90fFs5PE

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Akron OH 8/22/16
youtu.be/HoNaxw6zZ7Q RSB
>Trump meets with Akron OH police 8/22/16
youtu.be/Kn0aCK50gfo
>Trump Rally in Fredericksburg, VA 8/20/16
youtu.be/2BSV1jOQFKs
>Trump Rally in Dimondale MI 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
>Trump Tours Flood Damage 8/19/16
youtu.be/8npfrFsBuOk
>Trump Hands Out Supplies to Victims of Floods
youtu.be/O6qYuUGK77o
>Trump Rally in Charlotte NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA
>Trump Speech in West Bend WI 8/16/16
youtu.be/CRZqz3e5Pr8
>Trump Foreign Policy Speech at Youngstown, OH 8/15/16
youtu.be/M_tifPMzerA

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0
>Trump on Judge Jeanine 8/20/16
youtu.be/rni2r9TY63Q
>Trump Townhall on Hannity 8/17/16
youtu.be/67fbp3fCEuU
>Trump on Savage 8/17/16
youtu.be/1xVpcWlPhro

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

suicideline.org.au/
politico.com/story/2016/08/clinton-trump-alt-right-227299
youtube.com/watch?v=d9Kdx8HrIg0
redditenhancementsuite.com/
addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/
reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
donaldtrump2016online.com/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
youtube.com/watch?v=CoqDZo6YpNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Democrats have unified around Hillary, unlike the RNC where Ted acted like a fool showing the party is divided. Congratulation Democrats on having the first female presidential nominee.
According to Willie, 90% of the Bernie supporters, 90% of the Black community, 90% of the Hispanic community, 90% of the LGBT community, 90% of the women, 90% of Real Conservative Ted Cruz supporters will vote for Hillary

I will not endorse someone who wants to ban 1.4 billion Muslims and wont disavow David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan.
Donald's message is dark compared to the optimism of the democrats. Did you hear the speech of Michelle Obama and Bill Clinton as Michelle's speech must be the greatest speech in US history, Obama's speech might be the nail in the coffin. All 3 may have won the election for Hillary. Does Trump know how to run a national campaign?
When you look at the two conventions and that's what we're left with two weeks later, I don't think it's a great sign for the Republican party or the Republican candidate. And Paul Ryan and Mike Pence and other True Conservatives who grew up believing what I grew up believing who are good men who have dedicated their lives to a vision of America that we are a city shining brightly on a hill, they're in a terrible position right now and they've got to figure out how to get out of that corner.

What we have is a kind of ‘bromance’ going on between Putin and Trump, which is distinct from this leak, and we have the Republican Party platform moving back, saying they won’t defend NATO allies. It's frightening and an act of TREASON by asking Russia to hack classified information.
Release the tax returns Donald so we will see how much you give to vets and Russia.

Trump is a racist bigot bush-league loser.
Is this how the party of Abraham Lincoln dies??

other thread has nazi symbol in OP pic

............./´¯/).............(\¯`\
............/....//..............\\....\
.........../....//................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\............./¯`\....\¯`\..
.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.)..)....(..(.\....)....).....).)
.\................\/.../....\...\/................/
..\................. /........\................../
....\..............(............)............../
......\.............\.........../............./

FUCK YOU DRUMPF BABBIES

O_O

so did morning cuck say anything about how trump is gonna expose him or nah

>other thread has nazi symbol in OP pic

>MOOOOOO!

IT'S THE SOUND OF BRITISH CATTLE """"PEOPLE"""" WHO THINK THEY WILL EVER LEAVE THE EU.

>B-BUT OUR LEADERS SAID T-THEY WOULD!!
PATHETIC.

>I fully recognize that outreach to the African-American community is an area where the Republican Party must do better. The GOP is the Party of Lincoln, and I want our party to be the home of the African-American vote once again.

>I want an inclusive country, and I want an inclusive party.

>My goal is to provide every African-American child in this country with access to the ladder of American success: a good education, and a good-paying job

Trump is 100% correct and I am glad he wants the GOP to be an inclusive party and welcomes with open arms the African American community and understands how vital it is to the strength of the party

Trump will eventually pivot on amnesty which will make voting for him a much easier choice. I am glad he is willing to change.

WILL TRUMP DISAVOW?

Welp, guess #ImWithHer now.

the shills have clocked in early, it must be panic stations in Hillary campaign.

MORNING JOE TALKING THE ALT-RIGHT. HILLARY TO GIVE A SPEECH ABOUT THE ALT-RIGHT, LABELLING IT "DYSTOPIAN." SEVEN TRUMP STAFFERS FOUND TO POST RACIALLY INFLAMMATORY THINGS ONLINE.

IT'S HAPPENING.

>Watching TGSNT
>get inspired
>6 gorillion hours in paint
Any other documentaries I should watch, /tg/?

>nazi symbol

suicideline.org.au/

You'll want to bookmark this site for November.

You fuckfaces will probably think this is part of the plan

>Campaigning in Reno, Nevada, on Thursday, Hillary Clinton will address Donald Trump's recent campaign hires and what her campaign termed in an announcement as "his advisors' embrace of the disturbing 'alt-right' political philosophy."

How bad is morning cuck today?

politico.com/story/2016/08/clinton-trump-alt-right-227299

>Clinton to target Trump's 'alt-right' embrace in Thursday speech

>Campaigning in Reno, Nevada, on Thursday, Hillary Clinton will address Donald Trump's recent campaign hires and what her campaign termed in an announcement as "his advisors' embrace of the disturbing 'alt-right' political philosophy."

>"This 'alt-right' brand is embracing extremism and presenting a divisive and dystopian view of America which should concern all Americans, regardless of party," the campaign said in a statement. "In her remarks, Clinton will contrast Donald Trump's divisive views and dangerous temperament with her vision of an America that is stronger together and where everyone has a role to play in the future."

>Clinton's speech comes following last week's Trump campaign shakeup, which included the hiring of Breitbart executive Steve Bannon as its CEO. In its campaign announcement last Wednesday, the Trump campaign touted Bloomberg Politics' description of Bannon as the "most dangerous political operative in America."

Thanks Norway.

Nazi shills are trying to jeopardize Trump's chances of winning.

> larping alt-right shill

Reminder to watch this if CTR has you demoralized.

>youtube.com/watch?v=d9Kdx8HrIg0

Good morning Sup Forums, ready for another exciting day and another day to pass till trump makes america great again.

IT IS, MOURNING JEW TAKING THE BAIT AND BECOMING EVEN MORE IRRELEVANT AND OBVIOUS SHILLS.

PLEASE RESPOND

Glad to be of help ;_;
Have to keep the TrumpTrain moving.

>nazi symbol

post original please

Donald Trump is going to make America fucking sweet again!
Oh and Karen too!

This "alt-right" meme has gone way too far.

And it was all planned, when they started trying to push this label. It was just done to divide the right and marginalize anything triggering.

Is the Front National "alt-right"?

> Virtue signalling bigot

Sempai has noticed us finally.
But she is making another political misstep by continuing to throw out nothing but negativity, and continuing to set her only argument up as "I am not my opponent," which has never worked before.

But if she had anything else to offer, she would be selling it.

Hillary opened an open jar of pickles

Guess I am #Picklepared4WorldWar3

Mind the Fear-Optics. Hillary didn't start sending a halfway-effective message- the enormous broadside of the entire MSM notwithstanding- until she shifted into the 'Fear' narrative.

The counterargument to Hillary's bad health is "conspiracy theory!" and "NO U"

Doesn't Jimmy Kimmel usually roast his guests?

He gave Hillary a free ride and helped her campaign.

==BECAUSE OF MASSIVE SHILLING TRUMP NEEDS YOUR HELP ON LEDDIT==

'''Install RedditEnhancementSuite''' redditenhancementsuite.com/
'''Install GreaseMonkey scripting tools''' addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

==MASS UPVOTE / DOWNVOTE SCRIPT (adds tabs/buttons)==

TOOLS -> GREASEMONKEY -> NEW SCRIPT

[code]// ==UserScript==
// @name reddit upvote all
// @namespace reddit
// @include *reddit.com*
// @version 1
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==

function get_rand(min, max) {
return Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1)) + min;
}

function upvoteall(){
$("div.up").first().click();
setTimeout("upvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));
}

function downvoteall(){
$("div.down").first().click();
setTimeout("downvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));
}

$(function(){
$("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Upvote All");
$("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Downvote All")
window.upvoteall = upvoteall;
window.downvoteall = downvoteall;
}
);[/code]

Beside brigading obvious friendly / unfriendly subs:

'''Add "friendly users" as friends and upvote all''' reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
in this view you see all comments made by friendly users on any subreddit

'''Tag shills from RES, downvote all''' reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
here you need to sort by RES tag and mass-downvote each user individually

'''DO NOT CLICK LINKS, COPY AND PASTE THEM'''

I said something similar a week or two ago. I thought Trump was just letting Hillary hit him with everything she had, while not defending or distracting her attacks, so EVERYONE would hear them. Then, she would have absolutely nothing left to say for 2 months.

Looks like it has happened. She's run out of arguments to use on Trump, and is instead focusing on his supporters now.

The problem with that is attacking the supporters makes you look weak and pathetic. You're supposed to say that they share your vision of a greater America, but are misguided by the path needed to get there.

Her taking a dump on a major part of the US is just going to alienate anybody who cares about anyone who is "alt-right," which technically includes Libertarians.

What do you expect from the left? They stick with themselves even if they are wrong. Actually, ONLY if they are wrong.

So I've seen a lot of people arguing,when faced the facts that trump went out to help people affected by those disasters they just pass it off as a pr stunt but my question would be does make it any less illegitimate when other politicians have done jack shit

why you no use the pastebin norway?
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

none of trumps supporters fathered a child who performed one of the worst Islamic terrorist incidents in history.

Or has a trusted advisor linked to radical Islamic teachings.

what do they have, some kids who like to post frogs to rustle jimmies? yeah nah

>it's a "trump is inevitably going to lose to set up a media company even though the first debate hasn't been done and they are close in polls"

He didn't want to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back from 10ft away while locked in a bag in in his bathtub.

Was last minute creation, and I copied prev thread OP text.

>?
Haha this is so weak its not going to work. She is welcome to try.

Fear is strong persuasion. We need memes to paint her as even more dangerous. Maybe combining the "she's often confused" thing with nuclear codes and her habit of starting wars.

Besides this shit
donaldtrump2016online.com/
What is he missing?

yeah you did good norway, ignore the pastebin shill

here we go again

>nazi symbol

Sup Forums isn't what they consider the "alt-right" though. I hope Sup Forums nevers get mentioned in a big way again.

>focus on alt right
>normies dont know what it is
>google it

Can they not seeing the possibility that normies might like what alt right is selling?

Guys I'm worried here, I live in Dimmsdale, a typically Republican area, and all I see are Dimmadome and Dinkleberg signs, not a single Turner sign.

Can he even win without Dimmsdale? Should we just give up now?

Thanks!

>Wow look what TrumpOP said!
You're missing the point
Besides the link, what is he missing?

I don't know.
A sick part of me kind of likes the idea of Hillary Clinton saying "Sup Forums" on national tv, and the memes that could come from that alone.

How long did it take you to realize Trump is far more corrupt than Clinton?

> has over 3,500 lawsuits in his past, more than any previous presidential candidate

> one of them is a woman who sued him over a sexual assault, and he made a deal with her to drop the case. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

> Many of the lawsuits are due to him not paying in time to his workers

> Scammed people for tens of thousands of dollars in trump university

This are all real and factual, i invite you to fact check it for yourself.

Btw in case you are too lazy to google sources:
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court

He also said that:

- That He is a democrat

- He said he loves Clinton

- Flip flopped his positions on Isis

- Said the US should be involved in Libya back when the arab spring happened

- Lied about against against the iraq war before it started

- Asked several times why the US can't use nukes

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

As someone who supports the democrats, THANK YOU republicans for electing such a crappy candidate in the primaries to ensure dem victory.

Could perhaps add the 45th president video.

Was unison agreement last night that the 2016online link should be dropped for now. I'll let someone else decide if it should be added. I would have removed it from pastebin copy anyway due to last night discussion.

Yeah, let's all give up and convert to Muslam.

That's more than a little vague, easily lost in the nonsense and white noise. Especially with how 'protected' Hillary is from most of her mental 'breakdowns' when in public view.

Then again, perhaps I shouldn't talk. The avenue I would go to- virtually everyone seemingly killed and tormented by her- would instantly be stamped on as a Conspiracy Theory borne of desperation.

The Clinton Foundation, and all the supposed 'dealings', that's probably the way to go- 'Hillary is for sale to everyone, including those that would HARM us'. The trouble is that depends a great deal on available proof after a certain point. Perhaps Trump is waiting for the Wikileaks revelations first before pursuing that avenue.

We already had a Time article which was written like it was from a grandmother who had just discovered the internet.

Old Media is dying and is trying to fish out the sharpest knifes in its back. Namely us.

Alt-right is literally "anyone who is on the right who isn't GOP."

By that logic, when painting with a broad brush, I would say Sup Forums is alt-right. Their problem is that they are going to try and paint everyone "alt-right" as a skin head. I predict it's going to blow up in their face.

trumpt will lose brexit dont meen shit fuk of bigets

>losing the argument
>better try and summon satan

But alt-right is basically conservatism (the tradition and anti-degeneracy part) +nationalism. There is literally nothing wrong with that.

That would open the floodgates to all sorts of shit.
The other boards would get dragged in kicking and screaming into our fight, whilst the silent war we have been waging on the internet will suddenly get MSM exposure.

>missing the point
consistency
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA

>adding random link
>but it's sherriff joe!
hey why not add sherriff clarke talking about Trump? or rudy? or krispie? etc etc etc
>consistency - Trump, Trump family, top of Trump campaign staff if interesting
sheriff joe telling stories, while intersting, is not relevant

>butt-hurt Paleostain detected

Hey Ahmed, once Trump gets elected, he'll give Netanyahu permission to finally gas all the Palestinians.

>we aren't doing anything illegal
>but if Hillary is president, we will stop doing it immediately!

seems legit

>antifa

alt-right is just an umbrella term for anyone dissatisfied with the current neo-con establishment and who isn't a bern-out.

It holds everything from Libertarians to Neo-Nazi's, and everything in between.

>I'll let someone else decide if it should be added. I would have removed it from pastebin copy anyway due to last night discussion.
considering i'm the one keeping the pastebin, it stays, i have yet to hear a coherent argument against having a linked archive
>but it's ugly
>has ads
if you dont know how to use adblock and/or userstyles at this day and age, i dont care what you say

and as the screenshot says, if you want to keep the pastebin, maintain it daily, and make it neat and organized, be my guest

>magical healing umbrella

If she doesn't, I imagine it will backfire on her. The majority of Trump's supporters will not be able to identify with the "alt-right", other than a distrust of mainstream media. If shes tries to say that his followers are the type of people who post the grinch wearing a mask with a gun, that will be the biggest insult she could say to Trump supporters(who are normies).
kek, they are faggots than. They are dying because of their own incompetnce and selling their souls to the left.
I don't remember exactly when they started using the term, but if the democrats was the one who termed it, it can mean anything they want it to.

I'm back from a hiatus, anything new happen in the past couple days?

youtube.com/watch?v=CoqDZo6YpNk

I can't imagine it backfiring though, nobody even gives a shit what she says

but you don't own Trumpgen!

Hillary was on Jimmy Kimmel last night

what moment from the campaign is he going to show was just a prank now?

>antifa faggots
every time

>trump doesn't actually say anything they can spin negatively
>make something up
>Joe being Joe
>Trump showing he is against corporal punishment by giving him a verbal beat down over twitter.

what makes your opinion more valueable than anyone else’s?

Alt.right is a 90s term and was originally the bucket for activist right wingers. The separatists and survivalists.

I fully understand your point, but I haven't ran OP that long so preferably if you took this point up with FloridaOP or Euronymous or those who have ran it far longer than me it would be appreciated. I know this might not be the best answer you would like, but I feel I'm not in a position where I can make those decisions.
Hope I don't discourage you from maintaining the pastebin.

>i made 80% of OPs
>i started /Trump/
>i'm the one maintaining the pastebin
pick 3

The aim seems to be another 'shaming' attack, attempting to scatter and disperse the Trump Coalition through fear-based intimidation, making them splinter off in multiple directions and thus lose any coherency when it comes to messaging and organizing.

The left have reached the point where they simply have to openly declare war on the voters themselves in order to get the results that they want.

see

Because insulting the voters always works in a democracy.
They can't possibly have their heads that far up their asses.

>Sheriff Joe talks about Trump
one crook talking about another

So Trump's main political opponent is going to make a speech about how he has the balls to reach out to complete unknowns in his own party for help?

You know this is going to wash off him like nothing, right? He's been going off recently about how he wants the Republican party to be more inclusive and taking a chance on mysterious 'alt-right' groups is infinitely more inclusive than the Republicans have been in decades.

good angle on that weird comb-over thing he's got going on