Do they know something we don't?

Is this an early warning flag we should all be paying attention to? When the government of a country like Germany starts advising it's people to stockpile food and water 'just in case' surely we all have to pay attention?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37155060

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cICJT4Zzl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

Anyone. Is WW3 imminent?

Yeah we're probably all fucked, but at least we can look at dank memes until we die.

Did you guys miss President Xi's speech about an anti-NATO military alliance with Putin?

Chemical attack incoming.

Sounds more like civil war in Germany is imminent.

Can Hans confirm???

As much as we like making fun of Germany, they're literally the petri dish for white genocide and race war.

They aren't scared of Russia
No, They're afraid of a Turkish invasion, EU countries don't have the military capability to stop a Turkish offensive.

The Bundeswehr is thin in numbers and the French Army is infested with jihadists, add that to all the countries between Turkey and Germany not having the combined military force of a single developed country.

Also turks are infested into Germany like roaches, willing to cause havoc on the inside in the case of a Turkish military invasion.

Possible

Russia, China, and Iran, versus the rest

Lines are drawn. Sides are chosen. Just needs the starting gun.

Russia, China and Iran won't win, but it'll be shit for everyone.

Except neets in rural areas. They can watch it burn.

>Germans told to stockpile food and water for civil defence
What about guns for civil defense?

This, hopefully Sup Forums and the net is still up so we can have epic habbening bread. Not much else we can do.

>> One of the reasons is because we dont know exactly who has come into the country as a refugee

Honestly why are ze Germans not out looking for Angela Merkel so they can cut her in have and dick fuck the exposed esophagus?

'net will be down for much of it

Satellites will be shot down
International wires will be cut

Ham radio will be the only reliable solution for news, even though it'll probably be jammed 24/7 over most freqs.

You just dont get it do you?

The holocaust was a reactionary undertaking.

It was an effect. Not a cause.

The same thing is happening now.

>Do they know something we don't?

Yeah, they know their autism knows no bounds and will start ww3 at the drop of a hat if it means saving a single "refugees" life

We're all gonna die

PFFT PSHH

Regular humans arent smart enough for guns. I deem them unworthy of self defense

>Germany is going to start another world war
I'm getting sick of these Krauts and the shit they put the world through.

it'll start in the south china sea and syria, at the same time

spiral from there

hey, at least Russia will nuke Israel

>at least Russia will nuke Israel

>german government advices people to stock pile food
>germany wants to reintroduceconscription
>france italy and germany meet on a fucking aircraft carrier

and that all within 2 days....

WTF IS GOING ON????

(ps: will i still get my NEET buxxx when ww3 is habbening?)

Depends on what the war is. I mean, can you draft mudslimes to fight for you and trust that they won't stab you in the back?

it's the prize of ww3

everyone gets fucked, but israel gets fucked the most due to how small it is

Lol no you will go to war fuccboi

Top post m8

Also, make it happening Ivan; we counting on you krauts

>tfw Nostradamus was right

The madman.

Lol, no you'll get conscripted to defend the tanned germans back home fugging all the german grils.

I'm having a hard as fuck time trying to tell Honduras, El Salvador, and Nicaragua flags from one another here.

So anyone else planning on their own stockpile today?

I totally am!

I can't blame you; mine is from Honduras, though. Guatemala has a lighter shade of blue, if that helps.

>Be Eurocuck
>Don't shoot back
>Die crying like a bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=2cICJT4Zzl0

>everyone's always worried about NATO conflict with Russia and China

>what's actually happening is Germany, France, and Italy are planning to try and "liberate" the US if Trump gets elected

I'm not a "prepper" but EVERYONE should keep food and water andnother supplies stocked for at least a few months, I dont know why people dont, I mean I have a savings account why not keep other stuff as well? I mostly have itnfkr bad weather but i keeo 6 months of food for my 8 people and 6bmonths fornall ky animals as well inlive out in the country so its easy but you cant go wrong being safe M8, most people in the states have a week if that and no water of their own..

Something about slaughtering eurocucks while they scream THOSE ARE ILLEGAL! YOU CANT HAVE THOSE! Makes me want to fight them more than anyone else.

The Cucked Should Fear The Bull.

If trump wins, I want to be on the American team
If Hillary wins, I want to be on the russian/china/iran team

I got mixed feelings about a war.. I don't want to see the world go to shit but then again, the world needs a war... balance of life i guess..

Sorry for shitty txt bad phone and a bit busy

>prepper
>Cucked
>Bull

KEK WHAT ARE YOU TELLING US

It's Russia/China

Too much tension in Ukraine, the ME, and Asia

Too many .mil leaders have warned of an incoming war if things don't change

Yeah I know, I'm just mad we never got a chance to nuke Germany.

>People insult gun owning peppers that have had the foresight to already have stored up a minimum of 3 months food water and ammo in case of some kind of natural disaster or civil unrest with "huuuurr why so paranoid"
>Until the government tells them they should do this.

How are you reconciling the fact that the woman responsible for wreaking widespread havoc in your nation during her tenure as Sec of State is about to become president and continue this worldwide path of destruction for personal gain?

This war will kill everyone. Won't matter which side your on besides who you don't like

American gov is very unlikeable right now

It's never too late but Achmed is going to pop her cherry with a suitcase nuke

Get ready for the blackest day in the stock market yet.

You thought the GFC was bad... prepare you anus.

>be an alcohol
>100 litres of water stored in empties

They're very worried about the conflict between Russia/US/China

We need a hero to stop the inevitable.
>implying I'm not trying.

It feels bad, and I can't fathom how people can be so blinded by social media at this point.

Cultured people over here tend to prefer Trump; uninformed teenagers, young adults, and poor people support Hillary. Of course, most politicians take a neutral stance wheenver they're asked about it (unless they're left-wing retards) for obvious reasons.

>Turks use their military to try to invade Europe
>Syrian civil war spills over into turkey
>Second coup attempt
>Turkish kurde rise up
>Cypriots invade northern Cyprus

Great idea