Clinton to target Trump's 'alt-right' embrace in Thursday speech

politico.com/story/2016/08/clinton-trump-alt-right-227299

>Campaigning in Reno, Nevada, on Thursday, Hillary Clinton will address Donald Trump's recent campaign hires and what her campaign termed in an announcement as "his advisors' embrace of the disturbing 'alt-right' political philosophy."

>"This 'alt-right' brand is embracing extremism and presenting a divisive and dystopian view of America which should concern all Americans, regardless of party," the campaign said in a statement. "In her remarks, Clinton will contrast Donald Trump's divisive views and dangerous temperament with her vision of an America that is stronger together and where everyone has a role to play in the future."

>Clinton's speech comes following last week's Trump campaign shakeup, which included the hiring of Breitbart executive Steve Bannon as its CEO. In its campaign announcement last Wednesday, the Trump campaign touted Bloomberg Politics' description of Bannon as the "most dangerous political operative in America."

Daily reminder the alt-right is a movement of peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-iIG1V5mY8
youtube.com/watch?v=rc8lCqdigEs
youtu.be/dWYNNSzpSdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3TdQhtYfHZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>oy vey discredit those bigots on the alt-right muh david duke
>what islamic terrorism? that doesn't concern you, how many people you know died of terrorism? that's why we must bring in more potential threats!

>This 'alt-right' brand is embracing extremism and presenting a divisive and dystopian view of America
Divisive, because he wants to kick illegals and ban muslims from entering, none of which are citizens

More people die from car crashes than terrorism. More people die in work related accidents than terrorism. More Americans kill Americans than terrorists kill Americans.

Haha what? Who are they gonna target? Alt right has no leader and is decentralised. Unless they go after everyone on Sup Forums and our million of fake tweet accounts, they aint got shit

how is that an argument for increasing immigration from terrorism-afflicted nations by 550%?
consider my record corrected

Ok, since heart disease kills more people than anything you just named, we shouldn't worry about those either right?

Milo is the leader of the alt-right tho

I'm saying the problem is overblown and if you're going to build your platform on security like drumpf has then focus on other issues that are actually killing more Americans.

The issue of car crashes is overblown, I say we focus on real issues like heart disease and stop wearing seat belts

Maybe they'll go after Natt, who is leader of the alt-right. That said the left is now desperate.

@86285235
overblown or not (it's not), islam does not belong to western civilization

That feel when your leader is a legitimate com artist who cries over getting his checkmark removed

Realistically, it's about proportionality. Some things are existential crises. Terrorism by recent immigrants to the US is not. Sometimes it happens. Sometimes people also get killed by fridges, but that's not a long-term threat to the survival of the American people. Stop being such a hysteric.

>drumpf

You tried.

@86285456
stop being such a fucking leaf

>this easily solved problem kills slightly fewer people than these problems we can't solve so let's not solve it

>Record corrected

Get fucked, cuck.

>"This 'alt-right' brand is embracing extremism and presenting a divisive and dystopian view of America which should concern all Americans, regardless of party,"

>youtube.com/watch?v=X-iIG1V5mY8

>The alt-right is the problem!

>MFW

>alt-right are the extremists
>not BLM, which is a racist black power/black supremacy movement
>not Islam, which is a racist arab power/arab supremacy religion
>not Zionism, which are racist jew power/jewish supremacy ideology

oi vey the goy are waking up
SHUT THEM DOWN
SHUT THE ALT-RIGHT DOOOOOOWN

Anything not liberal democrat is labeled extreme by democucks. Its the same every election. This time four years ago they were calling Romney the biggest far right radical ever to run for office.

Meanwhile Hillary is the embodiment of everything democrats hated in Bush just eight years ago.

IN THE NAME OF KEK, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMMANDS OF HIS FIRST PROPHET DONALD, HIS SECOND PROPHET NIGEL, AND HIS THIRD PROPHET MARION, I SENTENCE HILLARY CLINTON TO LIVE THE REST OF HER LIFE IN IRRELEVANCE

I ALSO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO REMIND YOU THAT Sup Forums IS PEACE

PRAISE BE TO KEK

>Muh alt-right boogeyman
What is it supposed to be anyway? It's just a bunch of Sup Forums memers.

Oh shit Reno, should I go to this pol? What should I do?

Haven't we been telling you the next DNC/CTR tactic is going to be to use Sup Forums and places like Sup Forums to paint Trump supporters as racist nazis?

Didn't we tell you the stormfags were a liability not an asset?
Didn't we tell you yelling GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW 14/88 was not going to EVER win an election?

Se liberals did not know how to deal with inevitable the push back that finally happened on the internet so they created the term "Alt-right" to label anyone one who disagrees with them as a racist.

What are you arguing to deport niggers?

We're breaking the conditioning.

No we're not we're giving them ammunition
the proper response to be called a racist is saying "nah you're retarded" and not letting the topic get derailed
The idiotic response to "you're a racist" is THAT'S RIGHT GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW 14/88!!!!!!

Ok I'll go and take a picture of how big the crowd is, thanks pol

Liberals have done the best job of killing America.
And it's coming, a reckoning.

About time. This movement must be squashed in its infancy. It is imply too vile to exist. I hope she shuts this place down as president

>Implying they're attempting to ruin the alt right
>Implying that they aren't trying to tie trump to the alt-right so he loses all normie support

Life is good

>not BLM, which is a racist black power/black supremacy movement
Killing cops is not racist.

Saying BLM is a racist black power movement is like saying Trump is a white supremacist movement. It's scaremongering that detracts from the real message based on out of context soundbites, twitter posts, and internet flamewars.

The proper response is "okay" and continuing from where the conversation got diverted.

I say again that Sup Forums is breaking the conditioning. It broke mine, my friends' and many others'.

No mod mollycoddling, no self-censorship.

yeah, and, liek, I dunno, you know, like, if , liek most people, liek die, anyway, I dunno, like you know? then maybe, liek, I dunno, you know, I dunno, murder, could be, you know, liek, I dunno, you know, ok, and stuff?

Glad to see Hillary Clinton alive and released from the hospital. She hasn't been seen for 6 days!

BLM is a racist black power movement.

>Hillary is the embodiment of everything democrats hated in Bush just eight years ago.

THIS

>>not BLM, which is a racist black power/black supremacy movement
>Killing cops is not racist.
>Saying BLM is a racist black power movement is like saying Trump is a white supremacist movement. It's scaremongering that detracts from the real message based on out of context soundbites, twitter posts, and internet flamewars.

Delusions: the post

I never understood this one

If she's so close to death - who cares? You win anyways if she's (according to Sup Forums) that fucked health wise

(((But for some reason I bet you she lives just fine for her next eight years)))

>Sup Forums is politically relevant in the 2016 US Presidential election
what a time to be alive

heh
>a black man endorses my position, therefore i am more correct
kay

>If she's so close to death - who cares? You win anyways if she's (according to Sup Forums) that fucked health wise
We don't "win" anything unless Trump is elected. Most politicians would do exactly what Hillary would do. Trump is not running against Hillary, he's running against the entire corrupt system.

>Breitbart
>alt-right
Is she stupid?

Have you read BLM's demands?

Other politicians have won with serious health conditions and been ineffective because of them.

Goddamn. Not even 6 months ago, the "alt right" was a joke to the media. Some cuck even said something about alt right erstwhile were all weeaboo jerking to Anime.

KEK
U
C
K

Very few murders are of strangers. I wouldn't be surprised if terrorism was a big share of those. Something like 75% of murders are related to the drug trade, and then another huge percentage are lovers quarrels.

Notice we haven't had a classic cinematic type serial killer for like 20 years.

Trump is now leader of the alt-right you morons.

Youre not some amorphous group now. You've nominated a candidate, through one of the parties, to seek the office of mainstream.

No more hiding in the shadows, anons. You mainstream now.

>office of president

I don't know wtf happened there.

The world is literally coming down to Sup Forums V. Tumblr

Amazing.

I'm kind of scared we'll win now, since historical precedent shows anyone who decides to Shut It Down getting BTFO.

Also, if SHE wins, does that mean we're all going on terrorist watch lists? Are the FED's gonna make Hiroshimoot use Google+ Sign In's for us to post?

Anyway, time to scrub up on the;

>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>To blame the whole of Sup Forums for the actions of a minority is ignorant, intolerant and hateful
>Those who have raided or trolled you are NOT real Sup Forumsacks, as they have broken the rules laid down by moot (pbuh)
>#NotAll/pol/
>#IllPostWithYou
>Besides, we all know it was repeated incursions by reddit and tumblr that radicalized the Youths of Sup Forums and caused them to lash out. Criticizing Sup Forums only marginalizes them more and makes them more aggressive.

Why the fuck should we be trying to get those numbers up?

>Automobiles are on a holy mission from god to kill or enslave all nonbelievers

I hope CTRâ„¢ didn't pay you for that post.

Checked

Hillary can't stop taking about Trump, that's a losing strategy and a campaign bereft of ideas with mass appeal.

She can throw that homosexual who loves black cock in jail for being "intolerant" while seating a Jihadi Johnny behind her who raised a son who slaughtered dozens of homosexuals in the name of Allah.

Should look great for her PR.

He wasn't wrong.

But my University lecturer assured me that the Alt Right was an ideology of peace.

>Drudge redlinks an alt-right Trump twitter account
>Hillary makes a speech about the alt-right

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Why are they always behind this Sup Forums?

(((Trostky))) was the one pushing the word "racist" as a smear against nationalism in the early 20th century, now it's practically mainstream and used against any form of self-preservation.

They were behind communism, the USSR, and the German Revolution.

Einstein was responsible for the creation of atomic bomb.

Now people like (((Milo))) and (((Shapiro))) were the ones who pushed the "alt-right" meme until it's now used in mainstream political discourse. This is gonna the become the new label like "racist", "Nazi", "KKK", "reactionary", "fascist" to marginalize any resistance, it wasn't done randomly.

This election is gonna be the final nail in the coffin, mark my words.

Clinton has been touting "muh vast right wing conspiracy" all weekend while Trump has taken aim at the Clinton Foundation. If her plan is to attack a group most normies don't know anything about it's just going to make her look even worse.

>More people die from car crashes than terrorism
Car accidents dont cause wars. Doing nothing in response to terrorism invites more of it. Doing something is always expensive in lives and $.

Oh no Trumps so dangerous! He's so mean! Pls save me!

The ONLY reason Trump is where he is owes to his immigration stance. That includes the Muslim ban. Also his anti-free trade stances. The obvious issue at play here is nationalism. If the dumbass Dems weren't so committed to race baiting, they'd ditch the beaners and campaign for strong borders. They'd have 70% of the electorate if they did that.

Money spent on terrorism would probably be better spent on pool or stair safety.

And we're telling you playing the (((moderate))) doesn't fucking work.

Just lay back and think of Brexit.

>tfw boomers are freaking out because they can't understand why their grandkids are suddenly becoming crypto fascists

You can't win the culture war without being a little edgy m8.

>They created the term Alt-Right

They didn't actually. It was created by a literal White Supremacist.

You're thinking like Jeb. That era is done and gone. You don't need to hide in the shadows anymore little man.

Here, let Nigel soothe you.

youtube.com/watch?v=rc8lCqdigEs

>Label them a racist

No one gives a shit anymore m8.

>Everything is racist
>Everything is sexist

After Gamer Gate, these labels mean fucking shit all to (((youths))).

They've been effectively robbed of their power.

When you're being lectured by a woman who supports overt, violent anti-white and anti-west organizations like BLM and ISIS, do you really give a shit if she tries to morally shame you?

Nope.

The;

>OH I'M SORRY, NO, PLS DON'T CALL ME THAT, I'M SORRY, YOU'RE WRONG YOU'RE WRONG

Response has gotten you fucking nowhere. It made you a cuck. It's why the left has steamrolled over the west.

The correct response;

>I don't give a shit what you think

This isn't about Muh Shifting The Overton Window, Muh Appealing To Independents.

That time is gone and done buddy. The left is the left, the right is the right.

the attempts by (((organizations))) to create a unified message for what is, essentially, a disorganized mob of angry black people are amusing yeah

thing is, blm doesn't have demands beyond "cops fuck off". lots of organizations and individuals have their own ideas, and yea, some of them are black supremacists; also maoists, anarchists, traditional black liberals, and even nation of islam. the only thing that actually ties this "movement" together is a shared hatred of cops

thing is, i dont think blm is going to last long enough to actually fully transform into a black power movement. it will get torn apart by all sorts of opportunists trying to take advantage of the mob, and eventually fade away like occupy did

>this is the same guy that found out he was fucking his cousin and kept on doing it because the "pussy good"
>the same guy that kicked a girl out of his bed for refusing to suck his dog's dick
And yet he's still much smarter than the average BLM protestor

BLM is literally an anti-white hate organization that commits acts of terrorism.

Their leaders literally state: Kill All White Men.

Anyone who poses a threat to Clinton's power must be destroyed in her eyes.

youtu.be/dWYNNSzpSdQ

>leaders
lol how is that even determined?

by the highest number of twitter followers?

>Hillary makes speech referencing the "alt right"
>Slate, Salon, Huffington Post, etc. write stories about these horrible websites
>Sup Forums inevitably gets named
>Redditors and Normies with morbid curiosity come here to laugh, make fun, or raid the place
>Some are repulsed and run away
>Others remain and become gradually redpilled
>Read stories they never hear otherwise hear about from the jew media
>Realize that everything they have heard about Trump is a lie
>MFW Hillary accidentally brings attention to stories her media lapdogs bury
>MFW Hillary accidentally causes people to question globalism, holohoax, syrian refugees, etc.
>MFW Hillary accidentally lets normies realize this place is hilarious, fun, a meme factory, and a vessel for actual free speech

BLM is structured though. Organized and financed.

BLM was staged managed from the start. Soros poured tens of millions into creating it and running it.

The average punter in the crowd doesn't give a shit about the overall objective. They just hate white people and cops. Fair enough.

But the people steering the ship know what they're doing.

>yeah, and, liek, I dunno, you know, like, if , liek most people, liek die, anyway, I dunno, like you know? then maybe, liek, I dunno, you know, I dunno, murder, could be, you know, liek, I dunno, you know, ok, and stuff?
t. the daily shoah

Baal
Lucifer
Moloch

>implying accusations of racism or sexism have any power
Its not 2015 anymore.

Morbid curiosity!

>politicians are now making speeches against a Sup Forums meme political movement
WEW LAD

By who Soros pays.

People like DeRay McKesson who is on the Soros payroll.

Organizations like The Democracy Alliance, Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment, MoveOn and the other assorted umbrella groups which manufactured the movement and manage it.

Not coincidentally, the same financiers who are behind Clinton's campaign.

Strange that.

he's a jew faggot with good bants and that's about it
try reading

Yeah, he was spot on about Jeb winning the candidacy... Oh wait.

she wont. she will die within 3 years from now. screen cap it if you want no evidence of foul play will be found. it will be poetic justice just as nobody is ever found guilty of wrong doing in the murders of people who were going to testify against her no one will be blamed for her death... because shes old and thats what old people do

She wants her gaggle of normies to think Trump = AltRight, and hopes that Trump's normies are put on edge a little by it because they think AltRights are weird and give conservatives a bad name.

I hope she names Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=3TdQhtYfHZU

I hope we get a power point presentation with pic related.

This legit has potential to be the new Fox News Internet Hate Machine Exploding Van.

Well, she doesn't really have to do much. Trump hired the very same people who stole our memes and tried to repackage them to normies to run his campaign this past week.

Trump really does = Alt-Right, or whatever this memery now stands for.

I just want to see normies deal with Kek.

spoopy

>you will never go fishing with Tyrone and then have an awesome BBQ the next day
>you won't play golf with Tyrone and make normies mad because you're playing too slow because of your hilarious conversations and beer drinking
Life is unfair.

The alt right could use this kind of exposure. Hillary is just fueling the case against herself with every move she makes.

soros is definitely bankrolling the organized side of blm, but blm is a fundamentally disorganized movement. when blm members start protesting israel from being a white colonialist settler state, they've got to realize they arent the ones actually in control anymore

Hillary's entire campaign has been: "Vote Hillary, there are no other choices."

And now she's giving people alternatives.

You need to see Europe for what more Islamic immigrants looks like

nod an argumend

Don't forget la raza

>trying to introduce Americans to an entirely new political concept and then use that to discredit Trump

Won't work, most people won't know what the fuck she's talking about. People who know about the alt-right couldn't even conceptualize it anyway seeing as its mainly used as a pejorative, like "neoliberal".

What's she going to say that's new? Trump is divisive and mean? She's already been over that.

We all know how well this goes by now.

More people die from car accidents than shootings. Go kill yourself.