Doom Patrol is shit

>Doom Patrol is shit
>Shade and Mother Panic are both written by shitty writers
>Cave Carson, based on how DP turned out, will probably be shit as well

It's over. DC is finished.

Wrong on all accounts

like i knew Sup Forums would TURN on Doom Patrol quickly but i thought it would take like 5 issues at least

>Wrong
>Wrong
>Wrong
Fuck outta here

>this much damage control
KEK

You're not welcome here. This is our land. There is nothing for you here but shame and misery. Leave before you turn to dust on the autumn breeze.

You have a shit taste, mate.

>b-but you're DC damage control

This is what the interns do because of Civil War II's delay, isn't it.

(You) should be finished.

Thank you for predicting events and opinions that have not happened yet.

>Doom Patrol is shit

No one knows for certain yet. 1st issue introduced a lot of ideas, no one knows where it will go.

>Shade and Mother Panic are both written by shitty writers

Read the preview in the DP thread for Shade and tell me it looks like shit

Talk to everyone after each has had 5 or 6 issues to get started with enough material to really judge

>It's over. DC is finished.

To the contrary, short term sales, DCs quality and sales are higher than Marvel at the moment since Rebirth. If you would like a more Marvel friendly environment, I would like to direct you to CBR, Bleeding Cool, and IGN for a very thorough circlejerk for how awesome and progressive their comics happen to be.
faggot.

Doom patrol was shit but im pretty sure they were throwing shit at the wall to see what stuck it will improve

Shade looks extremely promising so far.

Have not really kept up with mother panic.

wait for scioli

damn, marvelcucks are salty tonight

this

Shade seems great.
DP was pretty bad.

This might be the storytime for you OP, since you need to be spoonfed with narrative boxes for every action.

>Doom Patrol is shit
But there's only one issue out

Pretty much.

Either Marvel interns or the Vertigo interns/editors who were put out of a job recently.

Doom Patrol, made no sense.
Shade the Changing Girl, story was ok and I liked the art.
I think I'll keep reading to see where this goes, and because we need more fringe books.

It's the first fucking issue, and it was pretty cool. Lots of set up. Shade looks awesome. Eat shit, faggot.

> It's the first fucking issue
It should have some hook to make new readers want to keeping buying, not the promise of " give it 6 issues and it will all work." At that point you're just buying part of a trade and not something worth reading on it's own.

Doom Patrol is underwhelming but too early to judge
Shade looks promising, hopefully the writers don't fuck up

It had like three hooks at once

>not the promise of " give it 6 issues and it will all work."

People keep saying this, but where is it said?

Where in the comic does it say, "This will take 6 issues to work"? "It will take 6 issues for the mysteries to start being revealed"?

We don't even know how long the YA trades will be, let alone what Way is thinking. It's been ONE fucking issue, and everyone is crying their eyes out, saying it's ruined their lives.

I swear to fucking god, Sup Forums....

>No one mentioned Marvel but the damage control people
Really makes you think

Isn't that doom patrol in general?

>It should have some hook to make new readers want to keeping buying, not the promise of " give it 6 issues and it will all work." At that point you're just buying part of a trade and not something worth reading on it's own.

lol

Almost all comics are written are for tpb.

The overwhelming majority of everyone who eventually reads Way's Doom Patrol will read it in a collected edition.

Single issues are for freaks like us. We are like 1% of the total audience.

That's pretty depressing

what would get normies to buy comics?

I don't know. The movies sure as fuck aren't doing it.

I bet you'd post the same exact shit if Sup Forums was around when Vertigo started.I Go and jerk off to your Superwoman and Ms.Memevel, faggit.

Don't know this was my introduction to it, but it was not what I expected. I liked what I have read of Umbrella Academy by Way and I've heard many people say that it feels a lot like Doom Patrol. So I thought this was worth giving a try.

So far it feels a lot more Morrison (Way's mentor) and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing

Tom Scioli, though.

Because ''DC is finished!'' is what DC fans proudly say

Except Morrison starts somewhat grounded, gives you a basic thread of what is happening and then starts getting weird and that's from someone who likes Morrison. Heck Morrison is in part responsible for me being a comic book reader, when I heard someone gave Batman a Son I thought that was the stupidest idea I had heard. Then I started reading his run, and Damian became my favorite Robin.

>Names 3 Obscure comics
>KEK DC IS OVER LEL
Really?

>damian became my favorite robin

>Baby's first Young Animal goes beyond its head

Well isn't that adorable, not only is it confused and wrong, it thinks its opinions matter in the slightest.

When Tomasi or Morrison writes Damian. Damian is really good.
Damian starts really unlikeable and then starts to evolve which makes him interesting to me.
He is a Robin who comes already with an advanced skillset, so what he learn is how to be a person which is different idea from previous Robins.
Also Damian and Dick are one of the most interesting/fun Batman and Robin Dynamic.

Is that why Supergirl is like its TV show and Suicide Squad is like the movie?

He was great under Morrison. Bringing him back was a mistake.

I have to admit Doom Patrol felt more like a candian indie comic or a webcomic than Doom Patrol, even Morrison's DooM Patrol.

Thanks user, saved me money. Jesus Christ.

it's that bad?

>i let the posts on a chinese cartoon image board dictate my purchases
just go read the story time you cunt

Who the hell care about Doom Patrol? Did they ever had any decent stories?