HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAA

jewnited states

1.5 mil unaccounted Jews in USA
is it habbening

>up to 6.8
>more than in jewland
Kek

They should just change Canada to Westmount in that chart.

This is your fault

Wtf Canada is 4th in jews?!

And because of you we have 2 million gibsmedats so who won this battle

>Argentina

So is this why people say hitler fled to south america? To finish the job?

>4th of Jewlie

Ever heard of Hollywood or Jew York?

Those cities are literally miniNWOs with a ruling elite living right above a brown crimey gun restricted goy class.

Jews are better than muslims though. And lot of Jews look European.

kek

Same thing just violent vs subversive

No shit but when did canada get all them jews

Shieeet

Hitler a Jew

Jews are still Jews

DELETE THIS DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Neither of us. Only Jews

Oh come on. The average jew is a normal westerner. Stop projecting the top 1% of jews to the rest, its not like the former care in any way for the latter.

I just wished they would be more open about their opposition to Muslim immigration since they are the first victims of it.

Why are there so few jews in Germany?

>USA literally more jewish than Israel

This is where all the kike roaches scurried when the Germans were trying to squash them. Specifically, new york. Should be common knowledge.

Where are all the Jews in England? I've lived here all my life (north/yorkshire) and I've never even met one. There is a Jew community about 10 miles from where I live, but they never really interact with anyone else out of it.

Golders Green in London

With the recent Montana merchant mangler sightings in NYC, they should be assumed dead. Who knows where he's dragged them off to.

Yay! Now I have unaccounted for friends! We'll play fun games like "who took my wallet?" and "who put a Swastika on my Yamakha?". Fun times right there, friends.

Is Tottenham full of Jews? Or used to be? Not sure just know it's referenced with their soccer team

No wonder USA is always #1. They have god's chosen on their side, it's not the descendants of the Europeans that are making America great.

Really makes you ponder.

Israel has so big population because of their repatriation politics

this is some particularly low quality bait, even worse than I would expect from a leaf.

David Cameron and David Beckham are part Jewish.

Oh look, the parasites all flooded to America, this is something no one has ever noticed before.

Next point out how the EU army is actually just us.

Cuz you gassed over 6 trillion and the rest ran here you antisemite
BTW don't let nuclear physicists run to your enemy's team, not a good strategy.

Do you guys consider Judaism a religion or race?

North London. I grew up in Barnet and there are fuckloads of them there

>poland isn't even listed

I don't understand why the poles hate the germans so much

Poland used to have large Jewish community, but Nazis wiped out of most of them and other left for Israel.

An average Jew would still cling to any even minor position of power and influence and use it to benefit their tribe more. Granted, it's not much different from how some other minorities act, but Jews are especially good at that because of intelligence and a lot of experience.

290,000 out of 64 million is not a lot at all

About the same concentration of Jews in Australia (112,000 out of 24 million) and I've only ever met two Jewish families in my entire life

Kek'd, never knew Australia had so many Jews

This!

I was looking at google maps in Golders Green for a business I wanted to work with, and was blown away by Jewish themed stuff. Kosher Restaurants, free old folks care (for jews only), synagogues, Jewish cronicle newspaper.

It has more Jews 36% if memory serves, than Christians (25%).

Plus they will not work with you unless you're jewish.