James Bulger murder

What should have happened here?

throw them and their parents in prison for life. let them live together in decent conditions.

>white people

Fucking shitskins

Fuck.. that's grim..

Any pictures?

Should have been executed

>look mom I posted it again!

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

Sliding what?

We had this stupid thread yesterday.

We need to talk about this.

Why do you bongs allow a totally unrepentant pedophile and sadistic murderer his freedom? Not only that but time and again waste tax dollars to give him new identities because he brags about his crime to people in his latest tax-funded relocation area.

>these mutts
>white

>We had this stupid thread yesterday.

we have the same stupid threads everyday, unless there is a happening, and then we have 100 duplicates for it.

this board sucks, but it's better than all the rest. I just wish Kayla and mummy threads could stay up. And ponies.

Great lads. Johns a paedophile also so that put him in the legend category. Love to shake his hand , I bet he has some wild stories!

Well they're from Liverpool so they're probably of Irish descent for whatever that's worth.

5 different slide threads popped up at the same time

did they sexually abused this little boy?

get therapy until they become adults.

one of them ended up becoming famous didint he?

>>>
Yes they had raunchy sweaty sex with him on the train tracks. Its was sexy AF

How do you let yourself be murdered by a six inch manlet?

They shoved batteries up his ass I think.

NOICE

any vids?

awesome

Damn you OP why'd you remind me about this. Reading all the horrible things that happened to that kid leaves me depressed. As far as I'm aware, one of the kids reformed himself and now has kids of his own, not sure where the other is.

A kid who commits such gruesome murder still should be given the chance to reform, if they still show psychopathic tendencies, they should be locked up forever.

They murdered younger kid u pleb

what can you do? Just lock them up and reassess after 10 or 15 years. Exactly what happened.

lets not forget the fact he's got a child now, and the childs mother didnt know the true identity of the father until after she'd given birth. he's also a gigantic faggot and frequents gay bars in the north west, he's lucky to still be alive tbqh there's big time scousers that have offered up to 50k for any tip offs that lead to them getting their hands on him

Jon venables went back to jail for cp. Nothing is known about Thompson as far as I know.

And yes, it is a depressing case.

>A kid who commits such gruesome murder still should be given the chance to reform

No. Those two killers should have been executed. How can anyone assume they'd ever be good or even normal people.

looks like he loved boys a bit too much i guess

>masonic ring
Absolutely Satanic.

There isn't even a question about it anymore.

If it were my wife's son, I would be heart broken. If we killed them, they would win this war of hatred.

I believe that they should be given the chance to reform, or perhaps spend their lives in service to their fellow man. Some kind of Legion of the Dead type deal. For non-nerds that is, you go to your own funeral and get your honour slate cleaned, sudoku-style. Then you're part of a tightly controlled military unit sent on the dirtiest missions on the understanding that your life is already forfeit. There, you earn your redemption alongside giving your life.

Mother - Help ! I found a masonic ring in my childs pussy!
hahaha
it says "Jimmies magic ring"

Why is it a big deal?

You live in a world of psychopaths. Get used to it.

>muh dead keeds
Dead children are better than dead adults. Children are worth less than adults.

>went back to jail for cp.

guess he thinks back on the kid he killed and gets off on it. they did stick sticks up his ass.

wow ur so egdy m8, can i touch you?

also don't forget to SHART IN MART

SHRT N MRT

>guns don't kill people, niggers do
Poo not poo, boo poo

Euthanasia for the kids and life in prison for their parents. You can't rehabilitate and reintegrate into society after doing something so fucked up, especially not as a child. These two were doomed by their parents to be lifelong criminals. Should have just put them out of their misery.

You're such a cool kid. I wish I was cool like you.

>edgy
>says the pole that literally asked ITT for CP
wew

>muh edgy
There's nothing edgy about sparing these kids from a life of crime and hardship.

I remember there was a dramatization of one of them returning to normal life as an adult and with a new identity
Don't remember which is which but it wasn't the sociopath who got caught with cp after his release but the other one, who was likely just following the other kid back when the crime happened
Anyone remember that?

Kill yourself

Child abusers are the worst. I'd rather have a drink with an Isis member or George Soros than a pedo monster

This.

>Implying ISIS and Soros are not pedophiles

Decent conditions? Why?

I'm not paying for that shit

how can the entire state be paedophiles?

When it's engrained within a culture, the few who are not are the odd ones.

It's not though, unless you're one of those faggots who thinks being attracted to a 17 year old makes you a pedo

It doesn't matter

My point is child abusers are the lowest of the low. They're right down there with animal abusers

Don't be a silly billy. There are countless stories of child brides among refugees, child rape has been a major issue with them, fucking young boys is a culturally accepted practice.

I take your point, but MY point is that you should hate those groups all the more because they are child abusers in addition to everything else. Their religion tells them that infidels are to be done with as they choose in service to their prophet. Never forget that we are under attack by monsters who would rape your kids as readily as they would use their own children as human shields.

Pretty funny how Venables is kept being haunted of his past crime while Thompson is currently enjoying his life, secretly, as a high-function psychopath.

If anything, it is Thompson people should be worried about, not Venables who clearly cannot escape his own demons.

Yeah I know it's hard to grasp for you niggers but when white kids kill eachother it's actually newsworthy

hi venebales

Fuck off Venables

Source? I thought their identities were secret ever since

they should have been hanged.

Fuck off Jon.

As children? Or when they became adults?

OP is Venables, dickheads, he's been posting these threads all day every day for like a week. Trying make his name big again.

poor Robert...

they are, there's a high court injunction on ever revealing their new identities.

venables has, however, been arrested several times and imprisoned at least once (for CP) since his release for the murder. the press are allowed to report on that, so long as they don't give out his new identity, or any past identity he's been given.

Like we care about court judgements here. Someone must know who the cunts are these days?

C'mon now Jon, there was a thread about this yesterday

That's exactly what they did and one of them turned into a pedo.

Honestly? Just gas them. If even as an 8 year old you can't comprehend how vile it is there's no real hope for you, serial killers give off less blatant warning signs while growing up than those two did. They passed like two dozen people taking that kid to the rail yard and ignored every single opportunity to back away.

Yeah, but it's illegal to publish the new identity. People were prosecuted for revealing the name of the woman that helped Ian Huntley hide his victims' bodies.

What are they going to do if some squatting Slav way out in the mountains decides to name them?

>all this work to re-introduce them to society, and keep people blind to it, hoping something horribly fucked up won't happen (though it probably will)

yeah, just let them fuck girls, interact with people's kids, have little psychos of their own...

when did it become such a big deal to put down a clearly defective human being