Remember me co?

Remember me co?

MEMBER TANK GIRL?

that's a long time to remember a FOTM

What a shitshow.

Who?

>Tank Girl ever a FOTM

I'm impressed Hewlett didn't set some things on fire over how this went. Namely himself.

Sadly. Should be in the Book of Records for the campiest movie of the 90s.

Nah, that honor still goes to Super Mario Bros.

I'm gonna hit you so hard, your children will be born bruised

They were both incredibly naive about it from the start. It had practically no budget, it was never going to be their stoner nodyssey movie, and the source material wasn't very good.

Fair play to Hewlett tho, he turned himself around and didn't fuck up on Gorillaz.

And yet today it would make $700m worldwide, earn a sequel before it was even halfway through release, and star black actors people actually give a shit about under a ton of prosthetics, instead of just Ice T.

honestly was this movie really THAT bad? considering is has a cult following?

There's a lot of questionable choices made, but it's still watchable for the most part.

I member.

Movie was ok, not great. The comics were youth defining.

Friggin loved this movie as a kid, then I tried out the comics and didn't like them really at all.

God, I miss the nineties. Lori Petty as Tank Girl, and Gwen Stefani back when she was still hot.

It was okay. I'd never read the comics so it's not like it was offending me on that level like it might have some of the fans of the comic.

I hear they deleted a scene that was going to show the kangaroo guy's dick.

>>Lori Petty as Tank Girl
>Oh yeah, I remember her. Whatever happened to her?
>google
>shitloads of photos of her doing yoga poses and buddhist prayer hands
>shitloads of gay wedding photos
As expected.

She played one of the 'Joker' characters on Gotham.

i like this movie
but i understand what comic fans say when they say it's not good to them.

I remember they used animation and Jamie Hewlett illustrated establishing shots when the budget ran out.

Is Tank Girl, like Spawn, doomed to fade into 90s obscurity?

As long as Gorillaz is still a thing, more people will find out about Tank Girl

Spawn is still published though irregularly

It sickens me that it's only a matter of time before they remake this, ruining it forever in the process.

>ruining bad movies
oh say it aint so

>ruining it
user...

See this is exactly the kind of movie they should remake. It's got some fun ideas and enough people remember it fondly that it'll get some free publicity but the original was bad enough that no one will cry about their ruined childhood when they cast a black girl and set it in a high school.