Case 4 cannabis

why cant the gubmen tax weed like how they do tobacco and alcohol?

whats the real hold up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V89gLhFAc1M
today.com/health/driving-while-high-marijuana-causing-spike-fatal-accidents-t91746
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stoners are insufferable cunts and tormenting them makes the rest of us happy then we could ever be smoking weed.

>cures cancer
>grows brain cells

and all this time I thought weed was bad for you. What and idiot I've been

Really makes you think

Stoners are annoying cunts. Purely on that basis, weed should be criminalised forever.

>singapore
I'm pretty sure you can be fined just for talking about weed

Too many special interest groups profit too much to make weed legal.

Hipsters, vegans, feminists.

Outlaw it all because this faggot is annoyed.

Both are bad for you actually. Weed will make you a fucking waste of space over time by making you lazy, it also increases the risk of psychosis and mental disease in later life.
We already have two harmful substances that are legal, they do enough damage as it is. They're too culturally ingrained to be banned. Adding another addictive substance into that mix is ridiculous.

>cannabis cures cancer

yeah sure man

Cannabis is a depressant you retard.

Definitely doesnt cure cancer or grow brain cells dipshit. Also death is on there twice

the real hold up is judaeo-chrustian morality

>cannabis doesn't grow brain cells
found the alcohol lobbyist

>grows brain cells
How fucking retarded can human person be? Brain cells can't be magically grown, that's why it's important to prevent brain damage. Seriously if you think smoking pot grows brain cells, you deserve to be shot in the back of the head.

I don't mind weed but stoners are annoying! All they do is preach crap about love and tolerance all day. Pretend to like Bob Marley just to fit with the rest of the mongoloids.

I smoked weed yesterday and now my lungs feel like shit. Feels bad man.

Actually, new brain cells can grow throughout a person's life. Slowly, but it still occurs.I am unsure about the claim that weed stimulates this though

I wish potheads would stop trying to pretend that weed has a plethora of fantastical uses that will end world hunger and raise youth employment if only the ebul government would make it legal.
It's not a magic bullet for the world's ills but, all the same, there's no fucking reason for it to be illegal.

Here's something I wrote last year. I think it may illuminate this issue at hand here.

Free marijuana - Business Model

Accepts Donations.
- Can be anonymous.
- Can be money or marijuana.
- Review marijuana donations.

Give free marijuana to money donators as reward packages.
- Can be done with a drawing from a list of donators.

Differentiating amounts of marijuana as reward for donating amounts of money.
- The more donated, the higher the reward amount of marijuana.

Non-profit.

-----------------------------------------

It's easy, donate money, get marijuana.

Different reward packages for donators.
- Donate $10 - $100 get 1 - 10 Grams.
- Donate $100 - $500 get 10 - 50 Grams.
- Donate $500 - $1000 get 50 - 100 Grams.

Lol street prices...

We also accept donations of marijuana.

Annual Award Show for Best Mariuana.

No it's a cannaboid

Cannabis is a carcinogen retard.

Potheads are the single most annoying group of people. I get it, you smoke weed. You don't need to go on social media and go "DUDE WEED LMAO I WOULD'VE KILLED MYSELF IF I DIDN'T SMOKE THIS DANK SHIT"

Self-stupefaction is degenerate.
Git Moral plebs.

You don't have to smoke it to get the effect and it connects itself to cannaboid reactors in your brain no matter how you consume it however I guess if you smoke it, it is both

I'm not saying it should be illegal, but I am saying this list is bullshit.

I smoke weed every day and it does make me lazy desu.

>addictive/non-addictive
Weed is absolutely addictive, you fuck-wad
>depressant/anti-depressant
Okay, now I know you're just memeing. Depressant means "makes you slow down, maybe sleep," not "make u da sad :("

Weed is a fucking depressant.

Saged, hidden, disregarded.

>Non addictive
>Anti-depressant
>cures cancer
>grows brain cells

Top kek

Seems like the melayu that are our police force are too busy with lepak to catch you

but truthfully it's because the government won't legalize it because they can't tax home growers, that's why they ban home distilling, homegrown tobacco (which are pretty much duty free cigs) and vape

youtube.com/watch?v=V89gLhFAc1M

Watch this and maybe you might learn something.

When alcohol was banned shit went down.
Weed was banned and the losers are too high and lazy to do anything about it.
Fuck stoners.

I wonder if the Chinese are behind this recent push to legalise marijuana as a revenge for us fucking them up with opium back in the day.

>Weed
>Non-Addictive
>Cures Cancer
>Zero Deaths
>Saves Police and NHS money
>Grows Brain Cells

>Zero Deaths

Because Law Enforcement regularly doesn't have the means to test for it. And the numbers of DUI fatalities have spiked since legalization.

today.com/health/driving-while-high-marijuana-causing-spike-fatal-accidents-t91746

Capitalism ends where free weed begins.

You saw it here first.