What happened with her?

what happened with her?

To this day you can still see 1-2 news reports a year with some new theories.

Will there ever be a resolution to the case?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome
gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.de/2010/07/100-reasons-why-madeleine-mccann-was.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WIjPcvmVzUo
richplanet.net/madeleine.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She called out the jew.
Honestly she died in an accident and the parents hid the body and claimed kidnapping to get off free. Then when the media blew it up they decided to play it up for dat sweet consolation money

Srsly look it up. They build a fucking house with donations for the search. Fucking murderous cunts. I hope someone kills them to make the news.

The world is a dark place.

> Honestly she died in an accident and the parents hid the body and claimed kidnapping to get off free. Then when the media blew it up they decided to play it up for dat sweet consolation money

Where is the body? People who are in a rush make stupid mistakes. They can't plan the burrying location ahead.

This. Its no mystery. They were both doctors. Smart people who accidentally killed their kids and covered it up. You really can get away with this stuff if you plan carefully enough. If you believe them I suggest you learn about the cadaver dog that was used, its creepy as fuck what they did with the body.

how did they accidentally kill her?! How do you accidentally kill someone besides accidentally firing a gun or accidentally driving drunk and killing them?

If you read up or watch a good documentary on it. They used a cadaver sniffing dog and it got a result behind the sofa in their room, and the closet. A body would have be laying there for at least 90 minutes for the dog to get a result. They also let the dog lose in a full carpark. The dog went straight to the trunk of the parents car... the parent's rental car they only rented 20 days or so AFTER she went missing.

They obviously ditched the body somewhere, then later moved it in that car, either buried somewhere or taken out to sea. I don't think they will ever find her. Intelligent people CAN get away with it if they are careful enough.

McIDF pls go. She fell down the stairs while the cunt parents got drunk at the hotel bar. They hid the body to not get charged.
They fucking sedated their kids to not get interrupted while partying. They took money from donations to build a house.
Look at how they act in interviews.
Smug cunts knowing the evidence is lost.

They gave their kids sedatives to make them sleep so they could go to a restaurant with their friends. This is a FACT of the case. You cant imagine how she may have had a bad reaction or accidental overdose. I'm in the UK this case has been in the media so much I've heard this stuff a million times over. Its a really interesting story.

I didn't watch docus on this case.

It's not easy to disintegrate a body, when you have no knowledge and no time to prepare.

It's not easy to find a burring spot which won't be discovered soon, especially in foreign terrain.

The parents. I don't think they killed her on purpose, but they definitely took steps to avoid prosecution and then took advantage of the media attention to profit off of their shitty parenting. Disgusting people, feel bad for their other kids.

This
or
This

The cadaver dog detected death scent on the steps. But I doubt it will ever be proven.

This is all alledgedly.

Why do people care about 1 little girl that went missing?

I wonder if some sort of outlaw vigilante a la Jigsaw/Phonebooth movie guy/9 dead movie guy sort will ever 'test' them under the threat of death to publicly announce their sins.

Would make a great (but generic) movie

The summer of 07: nothing but Maddie McCann on TV

The parents, despite probably never at risk of being caught, are probably in eternal anguish about this. Having to re-shape your entire lives around a fabricated story to avoid going to prison, lying to all your close friends and family, your other kids. It would be a hellish existence and I would not want to be in their position.

It would be very isolating and they will never really be at rest about it all. Every single person they meet will always have a suspicion about whether they were guilty or not.

If they had fessed up early on and admitted they accidentally killed her, they might have gone to prison for a couple of years and been able to get on with their lives. But they are too far into their lie and they can't turn around now.

If there is no evidence that they are at fault, there is no evidence that they are not at fault as well.
Who will bring justice to them?

>British parents went vacationing in a non-white third world hellhole
>daughter wound up missing

Not surprised tbqh, she probably got BLACKED by the WE WUZ KANGZ. She's probably locked in a basement as we speak.

I know her cousin and all I'll say is that if there is a cover up then only the parents know about it.

I moved to Australia, and I'm here posting on Sup Forums.

Yeah man and that the mom refused to answer questions by the police when she counted as suspect is just a coincidence.
Because the one thing parents seeking their children do is withholding information from the police. Fucking retard

They also found blood in the hotel was tried to be removed. Tales too much time and is pointless for an intruder.

Honestly everybody else would have been convicted with that evidence. The parents sued the shit out of everyone claiming they did it and got the public on their side so the police just dropped it to not get into fuss.

>no evidence
Wth is it with all the poles shilling for the parents?

Should have just told the truth that a dingo ate her. :^)

Money and the fact the parents keep pushing the story to keep people off their back. Just imagine if they said "no, no, we have closure, you can stop worrying about her now".

Of course the fucking parents did it. The dad was a fucking paedo, read up on the case especially the interviews with that male doctor friend. Hes quoted staying some pretty questionable stuff about him.

It being a cover up would require them to literally never speak about it or perhaps only in writing which is then eaten afterwards.

How fucking likely is it that authorities would have wire tapped them at least once? They'd have been caught from private discussion if this was true

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome

with an additional x2 modifier because child

she would not be able to hide with that eye its very distinctive and recognised globally due to the media coverage.

Im betting the poor girl is dead.

Sorry senpai was meant for

Not at all. The british government constantly pooped on the portuguese police to pander to the public. The parents sued investigators left and right.
A "government suspects parents" story would kill people politically.

Cadaver dog?

I was on holiday at the time and that's all that was on the tv. literally, every news time would have a ten minute segment everyday. I thought the father did it becaue of his shallow emotions in one of the interviews

Police dogs trained to sniff out death. They use them to find bodies of victims.

>child goes missing
>call sky news before the police

really fires them neurons senpai

Bill oddie is a pedophile as well right ?

>BBC report building has collapsed
>5 minutes later the building collapsed.
Don't we all just love the fucking media

Ahhh thanks lad, I just remembered that Curb episode.

>gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.de/2010/07/100-reasons-why-madeleine-mccann-was.html
Shit like this makes me sick. Anyone who would do this to a little girl deserves imprisonment for life. What they did to the poor girl is basically proven, but without hard evidence, the police can't make an arrest. Imagine how fucking frustrating this is. The police officers taking care of the dogs know their accuracy is 100%. They know for a fact the McCanns killed their cute, pure little daughter. But they cannot do anything to them. Fucking Christ, mate. That's just sickening. I hope one day they get what they deserve for doing this to a little girl.

Say it isn't so.

but you just wanna have sex with her

Yeah it must really fucking suck for the coppers following this case their entire career. They must know for sure but can't do anything about it nor hint it to the media.

>Portuguese police know it was the parents
>can't do or say anything because they don't want to offend white people

Kek, stay beta portuniggers

How many more policeman need to be fired for you to understand that your country is a third world hellhole where white Europeans and Americans can get away with murder because your country is poor and dark?

Her parents killed her and disposed of the body.

Na man he called out saville or glitter in an interveiw and was aware of what was happening at the time like 90% of the BBC, I was just saying that to the other guy because he "knows" her cousin

Phew, thanks familio.

portugal isn't a state but it's still part of the us

Don't worry mate I would cry myself to sleep if that where true he was my idol when I was younger, autumn watch was the shit mayne

It's beyond fucked up. And then the fucking child killers go on TV, telling everyone their sob story while proceeding to ask for money to support them in their "hard times". If I was working on the case, I'd probably lose all faith in humanity, seeing how the whole world is buying into it hook, line and sinker.

That was uncalled for. We're talking about an innocent little girl, brutally killed by her parents. So easy with that shit.

>Germany getting upset by nonce jokes

Aren't you a Nation of Islam now? I thought ficki ficki with child brides was acceptable to your mob now?

That's the swedes and he's right, it was a bad taste. Not like Germans understand jokes anyways

Parents were GP's, drugged her with prescription meds because she was an autist and very difficult (cried a lot, acting out).

She woke up and went to the window, possibly hearing noise outside and thinking it was her parents. Stood up on the couch to look out, slipped and fell. Hit her head, ended up dying.

Parents eventually came home, shit bricks and begun the cleanup operation. This is where it gets hazy.

The father hid the body somewhere before alerting authorities. They start to search obvious places like the beach. The next morning the parents hire a rental car, stuff maddies body in the boot, then go off radar for several hours. This is why the scent dogs marked a spot by the window where she fell (blood scent) and then the boot of the car(corpse scent).

Gerald Mcann is a serious piece of work, he actually used to live not that far away from where I live. Everyone knew him as a real mean bastard, and he is the one that covered it all up. Kate is a bullied meek housewife who went along with it. When Kate was questioned, she very nearly broke and confessed, which is why her husband demanded to be present for future questioning.

What I thought about the fatherI would have thought they alerted the police after hiding the body. When a person is reported missing they do a deep search of the house/ apartment /room to find evidence of where they could be and they would have most likely checked the cameras for her leaving the hotel room with someone

I actually think if the parents did it accidentally then that's probably the best outcome.

I mean, think about the alternative. Nine years of child sex slavery?

Shes dead, probably raped then killed or left to die.
That or sold into slavery

Sounds plausible to me. More plausible than the story they told where she must've been "kidnapped by a gang of pedophiles and sold into sexual slavery." Or something along those lines. I wonder how long it'll be before the truth comes out?

>he doesnt know

>Gerald Mcann is a serious piece of work, he actually used to live not that far away from where I live. Everyone knew him as a real mean bastard, and he is the one that covered it all up. Kate is a bullied meek housewife who went along with it. When Kate was questioned, she very nearly broke and confessed, which is why her husband demanded to be present for future questioning.

wow my gut instincts never lie, just looking at that dude i can see a hidden evil.

That's a good point

Never. It's over and they will never get caught

what

It's from an episode of criminal minds, look like Chloe from kick ass of anything

Don't say that. There's no such thing as the perfect crime. There is evidence out there and eventually it might be found. Also, remember how many cold cases were suddenly solved when DNA analysis became usable in law enforcement? Who knows what kind of technology will be next. They can still be caught, and one misstep will end this shit for once and for all. They must pay for their crime.

My gut said the same, and there were 2 specific videos:

1) A video before maddy disappears. Kate is happy and smiling, but Gerald is standing up (the are on a bus or something) and is brooding. He has this incredible stern, hard look about him.

2) They are doing an interview after maddy has gone. One minute he is sombre, almost teary eyed. The cameras cut, the next second he is laughing and joking with the interviewer.

I think he is a classic sociopath, and has Kate wrapped around his middle finger. She is browbeaten and terrified, and cowers whenever she is around him.

The whole case is incredibly fucked up, and British authorities massively interfered with the investigation for reasons unknown. If Portuguese had been unhindered they would have charged them both, and Kate would have probably cracked.

They tried to track down the mysterious long rental car journey the Mccans did, to see if they could work out where the body was stashed. But with a search area of hundreds of miles, and a tiny body, its like finding a needle in ten haystacks.

>no perfect crime
The Zodiac. Even after countless modern forensics years after it happened no one ever caught him. He also was boisterous with his killings and sent letters to the media wondering when they were gonna catch him. Fact of the matter is, if you have instinct and intelligence, you can get away with murder.

Like cops give that much of a shit, even with kids involved. Ask Marc Dutroux in Belgium about that.

Any good documentaries on jewtube about this?

>They have a ahuge some of money from it.
> It was tragic crime and not one bit of blame is on their heads so they will be defended
> they sue anyone who claims that they killed her
>one of them was a docter why woupuld a doctor do anything to harm their child.
Believe me I would to see the father get caught I'm almost certain he had something to with it. In one of his interviews he didn't even look upset.
Why a father would not be in peices knowing that their little girl is out so.ewhere lost and alone and could be being abused is beyond me.

There's a lot of evidence the letters were just a prank separate from the murders that were just used as headlines to fuck with police.

>They tried to track down the mysterious long rental car journey the Mccans did, to see if they could work out where the body was stashed. But with a search area of hundreds of miles, and a tiny body, its like finding a needle in ten haystacks.

If the body is not deep in the earth or in the sea, dogs or wild animals will find it on some occasion.

p.s. they would need to check the car for sand or other dirt from the shoes. Whoever digs gets dirty.

Even then, they never caught the guy. His murders were blatant too. I'm just saying you can outsmart police, it was easier then and harder now, but you can still do it.

do you have 4 hours

youtube.com/watch?v=WIjPcvmVzUo

>he thinks Zodiac is one person

Nice one m8

Intelligent enough to drug their kids to go to sleep, and then leave them to go enjoy themselves?
But yeah, the kid's dead.

DNA evidence, phone tracking and CCTV everywhere make it much less possible now.

They gave her these sleeping pills so they can go out clubbing. She woke up from them dizzy and fell down the stares

Besides, it's common belief to many in the UK that they murdered her or at least neglected her terribly.

You're saying it was...

Link?

You can't convict someone on circumstantial evidence. That's why if they never find the body you won't get caught, unless you are recorded murdering them of course.

The parents murdered her

Just a meme, shart-mart poster.

>conveniently leaves out the one identifying trait of madeline

yeah sure.

>meme poster
>shart mart
Oh the ironing.

Why the fuck even isn't there any CCTV footage? Like, wouldn't there be any footage of the car they used to transport her?

written by the (((journalist))) who claimed to received them.

Pretty disgusting.

You are thinking of Puerto Rico.

richplanet.net/madeleine.php

most in depth research Im aware of

Yes. Thank you, seems on point so far.

Parents killed her, or she was kidnapped and brutally raped and held as a sex slave for a number of years then gutted like a fish.

Newfags

There are two possible options only, if they are guilty they pretty much made her disappear like half of posts over here already say.

The only possible choice is that a jew slaverlord kidnapped that loli for its tightness and also murdered her after the massive search

Either way, she is gone

>Portugal
>Black

WE WUZ PORTUGEEZ N SHEIT!!!

The parents got off so easy in the British press, mostly because they were friends with Gordon Brown's wife (he was PM at the time).

Of course, there's also shady connections to possible pedo rings.

You watch too many movies/TV shows

>come to portugal for some swinging and beach
>bring kids "cuz we doctors so we drug'em till they're peaceful"
>return one night from debauched and degenerate swingers sex
>check kids before going to sleep
>"ups this one is way too sleepy"
>little maddie is a gonner, "no prob just have one of your degenerate swinger friends to dump the body in spain"
>*calls the media*
>scream bloody murder
>*calls the police*
>"they stole ou child"

it's a blatant case of deceit and manipulation
they left their kids unattended, little kids who could barely talk or function, alone while they engaged in licored up sex parties
>no scruples
they disposed of the body and applied their knowledge of medical sciences for that purpose
>deceiving
they called the media before calling the authorities
>manipulating

GOOD RIDANCE

>you will never be a time traveler who saves cute lolis
Feels bad man

Literally who

Fuck, I'm sitting here with my dick in my hand, and that Portuguese bastard gets to fuck a tight loli every day.

There won't be a resolution.

But I hope the parents get a special place in hell.

Just wondering, lets say the version of events posted in this thread is what happened - that they gave her sleeping pills (which I believe is a solid fact), but she woke up and fell down stairs or something and died.

When the parents returned to their room to find her dead why was their first instinct to hide her body and pretend she had been kidnapped? Why not contact the hospital or something and say your daughter had been killed? If they fucked up lying to everyone surely it would have been worse than having your daughter die by accident.

Would they have even gotten in trouble if they contacted police or hospital straight away?

I always suspected the parents did it. But they have had to live the rest of their lives lying to themselves and the world. I mean they could have had a funeral for her and it would have all been very sad but less of a mental burden.

Something tells me the Zodiac's final killing will be soon. He's coming for those delegates.