Does this trigger you, Sup Forums?

Does this trigger you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's some nice handwriting.

Nah, triggering is for liberals and weak leftists who let emotions rule their actions.

>leaving important historical things unprotected in the open

I never understood this

memorial for fallen german soldiers defaced by leftists

>shit
>germany you loser

i just want to kill every single of of them

It's generally believed that people will respect memorials for dead people.

The problem with that assumption is that nigs and anarchists don't behave like people.

it makes me happy

this is the path you've chosen for yourself

>deutshcland du opfer

what did they mean by this? I dont speak cuckrunes and I dont want to get gay sex ads for googling it

see

Literally victim but sarcastically means loser.

Yea, modestly

This is why I don't feel anything when Cuckropeans get killed by mudslimes. German descendants here try really hard to preserve their culture while those fuckers shit all over it, death is not punishment enough.

no but it bothers me
someone get these people and just...beat them up honestly

victim
sacrifice

or used as an insult

loser

Because the average person actually respects and behaves well in said places.
But do you expect BLM nigs, allahu akbarhos and edgy commie 16 year olds to behave?

14 million cucks died in the trenches and getting ran over by tanks so their descendants could call them losers. Ttuly a german tradition.

Germany will be gone, and that's good
but not like this

Anarchists? You mean commies.

wtf now Germany hates Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)

>Germany will be gone, and that's good

Aren't they one of your big benefactors?

Even free money can't buy respect, I guess.

because you are polish. guilty conscious of the thief.

Disrespectful, no matter what.

typical polish behaviour. its their natur

these pics make me genuinely sad, rest in peace and much respect to all fallen soldiers who died for their country

You know no muslims would ever do that Sup Forums, they have great respect for dead soldiers even If they are kuffars. When will we finally realize we need to eradicate leftists first and before all ? Why is pol so bluepilled about cancerous dipshit leftist fuckers ? Why do you infinite goyim fucks think they are our allies because they're white ? Fuck those piece of shit I'd kill everyone of them If I could, always make my blood boil thinking about them.

There's something distinctly autistic about this graffiti. I mean, "scheisse" and crossed out swatistikas? That's not even trying.

Imagine the police arresting them while they haven't finishing crossing the swatstikas, then they get prosecuted for nazi apologism.

>Muslims having great respect for the dead

Riiight

polacks are the niggers and mexicans of europe.