I have recently purchased an island in the Mediterranean, and I have began constructing a nerve center for my operation

I have recently purchased an island in the Mediterranean, and I have began constructing a nerve center for my operation.

My question is how would I attract high skill workers, such as scientist and technicians? I've only used the labor of ingenious peoples up until this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

grindr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

with MONEY YOU FUCKIN INBRED, my guess is you used money to buy it? Fuck me.

Try this. It's like Linkd In, but way more straight forward.

grindr.com/

I near craigslist is a great place to meet people.

I'm sorry, I should rephrase my question.

How would I attract high skill workers that don't try to immediately inform their home sates of the gravity of my operation?

Most of the ones I have already hired tried this, and sadly I had to have them silenced.

I thought your island was in the Caribbean, Dr. No.

>I had to have them silenced
hahahaha, honestly thought I don't think you can by silence like that. This is real life not some wacko fuckin Dr Evil fantasy island, they're gonna talk about your island. Word will spread and that is that

No way in hell has anyone who frequents Sup Forums got enough dollaz to buy an island.

Next.

with MONEY. money and guns. if you can afford an island, you can afford a private army

I would recommend instead hiring construction workers, then training the smartest of them yourself, on site

Island prices go from 100k to 100m. Owning an island isn't really an indicator of anything.

Documented proof or never happened!

Who are the indigineous people? Greeks? If so dont lend them any money.

Picking up your things and living in the middle of nowhere seems like quite a venture.

You need to make it worth it

kek. Is this you?

Mu island is slightly larger than St Helena at 52 square miles, or 134 kilometers across.

In due time, user.

>way more straight forward

I'm neither of those things and have no real qualifications but I am hilarious with no shortage in clever insults and make unique observations that are usually extremely cynical yet relatable

While I might require a bit of persuasion and obviously some monetary incentive, I would consider being a part of your operation, I have no moral compass and do everything for the keks

Just PM me in my inbox and we can set up a time and place for you to send a private jet, the sooner we start the sooner your operation becomes an operation, if you catch my drift ;;)

Are you a supervillain trying to build your secret island volcano lair?

>My question is how would I attract high skill workers, such as scientist and technicians?

High speed internet and cheap hookers

I'll come if you pay for me to get the high-skill training you're after. Now worry about me talking

*No worry

Make sure they are hooked on the idea. Almost as hooked as you are.

Lots of free pussy

um, money ?
what kind of question is this burger man

he's most likely jonas venture jr

fuck off with your role playing

B Sci graduate here.
Give me a link to your recruitment so i can intern, its my life dream to spend all day doing fuckall looking at microbes and shit on a deserted island.

Pick me supervillain-OP, I can be your right-hand henchman that you slap when I announce bad news.

Sup Forums Sup Forums seems like a great place to recruit.
I'm not probably the highest skill available but if your shit is legit I have programming, planning and people management experience. I'll do it cheaper than those other guys.

Lie.Tell them that it is a secret UN project to create a SJW utopia. Tell them that global warming has been severely underestimated and that the fortunes of millions depend on their success. Have flags of many nations and make them report to some overseer with a reserved identity.

i can do kickflip

you're a looney

blackjack... and hookers

Fulton some Russians and brainwash them

Find ones with a severe drug problem and offer them drugs for silence. If they get cold feet tell them they're already in too deep and they'll go down with you if they tell anyone

Here's my email OP
Hjdero (at) rocketmail.com
I turned 18 not too long ago, been looking for a chance at getting out of Shartsville
Please respond

Give proof first

Electrical engineer here. Last time I signed up for something like this I was murdered after its completion. Can you promise me the same here as well?

>Everyone is a loser like me
That's true, but you don't have to be a jerk about it.

execute ngigers

Maybe you should, umm, I dunno, post about it on Sup Forums

>Wanting to leave Shartsville

Gas yourself.

Hire me you fucking fuck

Can we stop bumping LARP threads?