Did Jeph just up and forget that his tumblr-pleaser was a fucking tranny? I wish I could say I was surprised

Did Jeph just up and forget that his tumblr-pleaser was a fucking tranny? I wish I could say I was surprised.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3787410/Could-babies-conceived-without-mother-Healthy-embryos-non-egg-cells-landmark-experiment.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know what you mean. She's not a guy.

What is wrong with the brother's hair though?

IIRC, she didn't start transitioning until her late teens.

And Clinton's going for that disaffected Hitler Youth look.

It's like two sides of his psyche one the tranny with garbage piercing and then the man trying to stay sane with one hand destroyed.

>Women are perfect know it all and guys are stupid people who have trouble with their emotions.

I don't have any trouble with my emotions.

I understood at an early age that everyone hated me, and rather than being a teary-eyed wuss I started hating everyone right back.

I'm a lonely, miserable wreck of a man and that suits me just fine.

I feel like the last statement is both something weird to say to someone who is trans, and a missed opportunity for a joke. Something like, "Oh yeah, I got the memo with my first hormone prescription."

Truly he was... The Underground Man...

But user, your joke could never appear in this comic, because it is actually funny.

There's pottery here, I know it. Jeph is an idiot savant and we're only gonna realize it after his death. By his own hand, of course.

No, it's more tumblr pleasing. The major argument against trannies being literally women is that they will always be culturally male because they were treated as males for at least 18 years of their lives. They go totally fucking insane when hardcore feminists poinst this out, to the point of rating hardcore feminists with male rights activists.

Claire can never make any jokes like that. The state of her genitalia is purely to pander, and maybe sometimes superficially touch on trans issues for said pandering. She can never be a real character because her logical characterization takes a back seat to not offending anybody. Of course that applies everyone in the comic.

THE TRANNY IS A MAN BECAUSE IT HAS A PENIS
H.
E
T
R.
A
N.
N
Y.
I.
S
A.
M
A.
N
B
E.
C
A.
U
S.
E
I
T.
H
A.
S
A.
P
E
N.
I.
S

Imo the characters had actual character in the first 500 - 1000 strips even if they were very, very broad characters.

The problem is now is Hacquez spends basically no time with his characters anymore.

Jeph won't die by his own hand if he kills his hand first.

so if he was post op it'd be fine?
because there's nothing saying that claire isn't

Claire also has a prostate and you chromosomes.
Trainees can't chop those off

It would be just as much reason to kill him. In the world of AI and coffee, if a man wants to fuck a girl with a mans penis, he can fuck a robot girl with a penis. Claire needs to die.

Fucking auto-type

prostate is just an organ, you can chop any of those off
and chromosones can be messed with via designer retroviruses

No

Yes.

Why was Claire given those godawful piercings, to make her more tumblr friendly? They look awful.

It's just annoying how hard the artist wants us to like her, how she is totally non-offensive and thus lacks any real personality. Its just a token for the sake of tokenism. Its the issue with alot of LGBT type characters, their gender identity or sexuality is ALL they are. Its as annoying as a gay character constantly making gay-jokes and annoucing how much they love dick everyday.

You're not a woman.
I don't care if you drilled out your prostate with an egg beater

Your chromosomes are in EVERY CELL OF YOUR BODY. No retrovirus is that hardcore.

Not only is Claire inoffensive. Her life is free of conflict. She has had no trouble with transitioning or coming out.

It's basically tyranny wish fulfillment

No conflict = no story

There isn't a single character I like in this web comic.
At least DOA has the Ruth and Billie aspect that interests me.

Which is why Marten is gone now. Jeph wrote himself into a corner. Can't have Marten conflict since it'd need to have Claire invovled, and he'd be roasted at the stake if he ever let anything bad happen to her (aka they break up).

So now Clinton is the new Marten, since Claire being his sibling allows Jeph to pander to his audience without too much risk of backlash.

>Why was Claire given those godawful piercings, to make her more tumblr friendly? They look awful.
Jeph has them. He wants to be Claire.

i like emily.
thats it though.

maybe people hate you because you like to randomly blurt out shit that no one cares about.

you should go to the forums and post something along the lines of how dare he make a comment about men to a transgirl thats homosexatransphobicgender or whatever fucking PC bullshit they use to describe it

His good hand?

>chromosones can be messed with via designer retroviruses

youve been watching too much fucking star trek lad

Yet.

You know the "Nobody tells this to guys" isn't a real thing and is just a whiny excuse made by guys right.

It's not revealing in-universe that Clair went to a secret etiquette class when she was seven.

And while we're talking about shit that's above your paygrade, two men can now have a baby together using skin cells.

This joke doesn't even make sense because it's usually men who are direct and women who are indirect as hell with both sexes.

Are you really unaware of the stereotype that men don't talk about their feelings?

maybe you should stop reading so much IFLscience, kiddo

I just read the regular news like a normal human being:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3787410/Could-babies-conceived-without-mother-Healthy-embryos-non-egg-cells-landmark-experiment.html

Depends on the feelings. When men want a woman, they ask her (unless they're an orbiting numale). When men are angry with someone, they have a confrontation. Meanwhile, when women want a man they drop subtle hints, and when they're angry with someone, they're passive aggressive.

>made by guys
Everything that people say this about, are actual things that have women answer to fair criticism.

And since that's totally unacceptable, it can't be real.

Right?

>(unless they're an orbiting numale)
Or have just been paying attention to what's been going on recently.

You can't just pretend things aren't fucked on all sides.

Sexism is okay as long as you're sexist towards the right people.

cool, maybe /sci/ cares

>crying like a baby is having control of your emotions
>not crying and doing something about your problems is "LOL MEN ARE SO DUMB THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO CONTROL THEMSELVES"
Do you need a diaper?

not that user but holy shit did you stay home from school sick today or something?

that angst tho

Don't women get super passive aggressive about all their problems and expect everyone else to sort it out for them? I see women all the time feign sexism for just being CRITICIZED for something they individually did and getting mad about stupid trivial shit (see manspreading).

I don't even care if I'm being sexist, it's not like people arent sexist towards men anyways.

I think you need a diaper.

Both the genders have issues with emotional control, it's just that you aren't allowed to criticize women because you'll be labeled as a misogynist.

she sort of didn't, she was just "awkward dork #8" and then years later when it became increasingly obvious that Claire was a paragon of trannies with no actual flaws he started having the characters expressly state "Well gosh you know sometimes Claire has a hard time not meddling in other people's affairs but goodness she's trying her hardest to work on that and we should all be really proud of how brave she is."

The coward still refuses to show us her dick

that reminds me, whatever happened to that tranny that used to post here, Irish?

I like May. She's the only one who can say anything even slightly controversial nowadays, and she has good chemistry with Momo.

>Ruth & Billie
You have a thing for abusive lesbian couples?

>because there's nothing saying that claire isn't

Jeph unintentionally outed Claire as having a penis. It was just "hidden" under typical SJW bullshit.

> Today's comic was probably inspired by that anti-trans bullshit that went down in North Carolina. A thing I've seen a lot online is the attitude that bigots are on the wrong side of history, and that over time their voices will be diminished by the gradual shift of public opinion. I think this is true! But I also think it can potentially obscure the very real need for active efforts to enact social change.

> Anyway, this is the sort of thing writing jokes about robots wanting meat arms makes me think about.

No you insipid idiot, it's people like YOU that makes it hard for transgender folks when your attempts to champion them is mired in fucking bullshit like your own comic.

>Why was Claire given those godawful piercings, to make her more tumblr friendly? They look awful.

I hate nose rings normally. But it's totally hot on girls with big tits. Probably has something to do with the cow analog.

That's actually a shit point. When technology becomes so advanced that a man can become a complete woman, birth a child and then return to being a man including reproductive capacity, no one will care about trannies anymore. It's the whole "they aren't REALLY what they think they are" thing that makes people dislike it which stems mostly from not all transgender people looking like their gender and not having the appropriate sex organs.