LONDON’S MUSLIM MAYOR INTRODUCES THE THOUGHT POLICE

And demonstrates how the Left serves the Islamic supremacist agenda.

London’s new Muslim mayor, Sadiq Khan, is allocating over two million dollars (£1,730,726) to an “online hate crime hub” enabling police to track and arrest “trolls” who “target…individuals and communities.” There can be no doubt, given the nature of the British political establishment today, which “trolls” these new Thought Police will be going after, and which “communities” will be protected from “hate speech.” “Islamophobia,” which David Horowitz and I termed “the thought crime of the totalitarian future,” is now going to bring down upon the hapless “trolls” the wrath of London’s Metropolitan police force -- and this totalitarian new initiative shows yet again how easily the Leftist and Islamic supremacist agendas coincide and aid each other.

“The Metropolitan police service,” said a police spokesman, “is committed to working with our partners, including the mayor, to tackle all types of hate crime including offences committed online.” Given the fact that Khan, in a 2009 interview, dismissed moderate Muslims as “Uncle Toms” and has numerous questionable ties to Islamic supremacists, it is unlikely that he will be particularly concerned about “hate speech” by jihad preachers (several of whom were just recently welcomed into a Britain that has banned foes of jihad, including me).

- Robert Spencer, FrontPageMag

frontpagemag.com/fpm/263887/londons-muslim-mayor-introduces-thought-police-robert-spencer

we hade some threads about this a while ago already. old news.
it is not only that sandnigger btw. german government has already raided lots of homes because of illegal opinions

When you can't express your opinion online, take to the streets with a can of spray paint, and share your opinion on a building :)

Yes but they're doing this because of violent pressure from the mudslimes. Gotta keep scrutiny on who's the real villain.

the real villain is and always has been islam.
I don't give a single fuck about jews as a whole, but muslims are cancer to the world.
Imagine having a world without muhammads followers holding us back for 1400 years.
We probably would have populated 100s of planets by now, build new planets, created intelligent life......

only retards get caught by this

Apple phones now come with VPNs and proxies just require a single google search

Why are you bringing up the Jews?

No one has brought up the Jews except you.

are you new here? it usually takes 10 seconds and it's de joos

Poor Britain

>When you can't express your opinion online, take to the streets with a can of spray paint, and share your opinion on a building :)
This. Anonymously post it on their wall

tfw Russians have it much worse but Sergei prefers to suffer in silence

>Elect a mudshit as mayor
>Be surprised when this happens

>He liked Railgun better than Index
>He dropped Lucky Star

Why not? The Jews are complicit, they always are.

UK just got even more cucked.

>electing a rag head

Someone hang this faggot already.

>BURGEMEESTER

Stop shilling your shitty site and making the same threads, you dumb newfaggot

We've been having threads on this very board about the 'thought police' in Britain far before the "muslim mayor" came in. You fucking idiots are just looking to blame everything on your little scapegoat.

If you disagree then explain why this is a national problem of condemnation of free speech rather than isolated to London? Oh, maybe it's because fucking retarded progressives are pushing these laws and for once this problem isn't more relative to muslims complaining any more than jews or christcucks or feminists.

slavs are truly the most honorable peoples in the world

Think this, Khan!

>illegal opinions
Yup. Turks can protest all day long waving their shit tier islam flag, while some dutch protester was arrested a while back for wearing some pluche pig hat.
>it might offend muslims
We either submit to it and accept we and our way of living will disappear permanently in Europe, or there will be violence/civil war.
Either way, we have fun times coming.

Hate speech only allowed in Mosques. Get with the program.

I still can't believe Londoners elected this manlet islamic activist as mayor. I mean I know the alternative was also pretty bad but... just how?

>mudshit hires trolls to target trolls

nice job bongs

>two million dollars
>dollars

no comments like

>i think islam is bad because lets look at the data

will be banned its more like

>we need to pile up muslims and shot up each one of them with dem sweet 9mm silver.

I won't miss this type of comments and I'm not a lefty.

and what makes you think they won't delete/report both types of comments

I will laugh and laugh and laugh when the right wins and all these laws are used against them.

>Tfw this will happen if Hillary wins

Yeah right because MSM etc don't erase that exact first comment you think they'll let slide.

You're being extremely optimistic here. saying "Islam is bad let's look at the data" will get you

Inciting violence
Racism
Hate speech
list goes on and on and on

first of any comment can be reported, what matters is the judge verdic. any case iirc will be public so if someone gets jailed for the first previously mentioned comment then we can start to freak out, until now its just tinfoil hat newspapers fearmongering as they always do.

CENSORSHIP YES

TRUST THE ESTABLISHMENT

THEY CARE ABOUT US

>MSM

No idea what this abbreviation refers to so please tell me but if its a private company then obviously they can ban any comment they like.

But you're the one that injected Jews into this thread.

Sounds to me like like mudslime from oz.

As if the left themselves don't want to do just this. They want to make the whole interwebz a big safe space.

"hate crime" used to mean an actual crime motivated by hate, now it is just a euphemism for "thought crime"

is it just Muslims or all minorities? If it's just Muslims that's kind of racist

This is just sad.

MSM stands for mainstream media e.g CNN,BBC etc

Sorry bongbro's, but one country has to collapse to fully awaken the rest of the world to the threat of multi-culti

Better you than me.

Well you have the islamic crescent moon and you're still alive, aren't you?

First Sup Forums and now Sup Forums. When will you faggots learn to not spoon feed retards?

On your flag* I mean

(((Robert Spencer))) oy vey, its the g-ddamn muslims running the media. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain stupid goy.

Yup. Thing is, there are quite some ellections coming this and next year in europe. People still have a feeling a change of government will fix this.
It'll be a rough awakening if the big expected changes do not happen. As in, Trump loses, Wilders doesn't get expected amount of votes, leftists still keep on going where we are going.
Hell will break loose and the war against islam will become reality soon enough.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!!!!!

Hey bro, hit me up on msm, igtmr

> Horowitz
at least more chosen ones ally themselves with us now

i wish it were Sweden instead of the UK
the UK is too nice of a place
Sweden is just a piece of frozen tundra with no beautiful culture and architecture whatsoever

I seriously hope brits here have subscribed to a vpn service

Spencer is a Catholic and a deacon in the Church.

Try again, Achmed.

>Implying all of London isn't covered in cameras already where they can watch you go from one end of the city to the other...

RIP London

MIDF detected.