Mfw we will probably not lose WW3

>mfw we will probably not lose WW3

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/28/nuclear-commander-russia-is-only-existential-threat-to-us-right-now.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>WW3
I WANT IT NOW

>not lose

>WW3
everybody loses when that happens

thats what germans were thinking the first two times aswell

the bundeswehr is a fucking joke

We basically won WW1, but accepted a draw to save Europe.

ww3 is nuclear war, so we all died together at the end. So, you'll better to get sleep with a sleeping pill before nuclear bomb falls in your country.

>We basically won WW1, but accepted a draw to save Europe.

>
>We basically won WW1
>Treaty of Versailles

user, america is safe place

>WW3
Not losing in WW3 = Surviving.
Becouse of nukes.

Same, we are going to be on the same side yet again my friend but this time we are going to win

lol

No, Germany lose land to the japs and must pay reparations after WW1. That's not a victory.

>survive the nuclear bombs
>get enslaved by a post-apocalyptic gang afterwards

I think I'd rather get vaporized.

plot twist: none of the wars actually happened and a russian-prussian alliance rules the world from a secret underground city under Konigsberg making everyone believe that the eternal anglo is still having all the control, tricking lots of fashion crazy people to go to USA and get fat and shot.

>We basically won WW1, but accepted a draw to save Europe.

Anyway, America do not need to care about World War III, right? When the Second and World War I happened, America was really safe. So, Einstein would have came to America. Even if one of those crazy nations declares that they are going to nuclearize the United States, they can not move it by action.

soory, not nuclize. nuke

>and must pay reparations after WW1.
yes, but we knew that a longer war would cost much more and that's why we accepted it
Germany is basically Jesus: The country

I really wonder if there's going to be a major war again in our lifetime, with nuclear bombs being in the picture. I mean isn't this the longest time of peace so far for Europe in the last few hundred years? If you zoom out and look at history long periods of peace are not common.

I can't tell if I'm having a stroke or if your writing is completely incomprehensible.

nigga WHAT

what...? sentences are so messed up. Learn English please.
I think you want to say america is strongest country and no other nations can not touch America, but it does. However, Nuke lands are easy, bro.

kys CHI

Yeah dude! Let's fight a world war where more Europeans die and we are less than a century away from running out of oil completely!

GREAT idea!

OHNONONONONONONONONONO

>accepted a draw
>Lose their african territories to portugal and uk

If it wasn't for France being willing to send prepubescent boys to die Germany would have won from mobilization advantages.

cnbc.com/2018/02/28/nuclear-commander-russia-is-only-existential-threat-to-us-right-now.html

A nuclear bomb's flash travels near the speed of light, you wouldn't feel it.

there are no winners in wars
except happy merchants

Dubs speak truth.

>but we knew that a longer war would cost much
You lost your clay to japs. Thats worse of all.

Yes, the end of the human race in a global nuclear holocaust sounds pretty existential to me. The only positive side to it would be that russians would cease to exist but I'm still on the fence if it's worth sacrificing the entire planet just to get rid of you cockroaches.

chinks and sweden aside..