Aryan subhumans BTFO

If Aryans are so superior, how come they never built an Empire like Anglos and latino and got BTFO 2 times in 2 World wars?

Pic related, superior Anglo Blood

"The Blood of one Englishman is worth more than a Million Subhuman Aryans." - Oswald Mosley, 1945

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do krauts (turks) hate Mosley so much?

I'm English, lad.

you're a traitor, lad, living over there, no wonder you hate based nationalist fascists like Mosley

Mosley wasn't a Anglo supremacist.
He wanted a based European Union.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY

only after ww2 and the destruction of both europe and the empire. it was a reasonable way of thinking to stop wars etc, but he DID NOT want the mixing of peoples, he wanted cultures to remain separate, and he didn't want mass immigration

>Hate Mosley

What?

This thread is about us being superior to Aryan Subhumans and Mosley is our Hero.

bump for based Mosley

making up quotes about him hating blondies to get non brits to hate him, especially yanks theyll always fall for it

Aren't British people (Anglos) the same race as Germans though? The Anglo Saxons were a Germanic tribe.

>caring what Aryan subhumans think about us and our based leader

yes saxons = from saxony. not quite sure of the origin of the anglos but I suspect we were sent here from god

But how do you explain Aren't Brits Germanic themselves?

No. We are neither "white" nor "Germanic" nor "Aryan", especially according to Sup Forums. We are superior. We are Anglo.

Aryan subhumans BTFO

I think Anglos came from Denmark and northern Germany.

oh dear what a cuckold

>caring about Aryan subhumans getting bred out by BBC