Start dating a chink

>Start dating a chink
>White women all start acting passive aggressive, especially in public
Why does this happen? I thought liberals wanted diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2K7vmpyYSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the same reason that everyone here gets mad about this and how they probably act in public when an instance occurs.

>MOM, I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!!!

leave

sage

dating a black person in 90% of cases is setting yourself up for a life of failure and misery though, that's different.

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

At least change the wording a little bit

That's nothing. I went to lunch with a black pregnant coworker once (I'm white) and every black guy looked like he wanted to kill me.

NOT A SLIDE THREAD

NOT A SLIDE THREAD

> (OP)
>>MOM, I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!!!

Yeah getting a bit old seeing the same threads every day.

/r/asianmascucklinity pls go

OP, your answer is: hypocrisy.

That's true but it doesn't take away from the fact the race mixing is entirely selfish and members of the opposite sex of the same race will inheritly feel a feeling of disdain when you mix with a member of a different tribe (biologically speaking) but feel that when they do it it's ok since they are propagating their own genes.

>see above point

>Biologically speaking
It's only "selfish" for a woman to race mix. It is not for men from a biological standpoint. Men can impregnate as many women as they want. Woman have to wait 9 months and raise the child.

You're projecting, I doubt anyone gives a fuck who you date

>Chinese
>Ever
Scum of the earth. Find a cute Korean girl.

Again and again and again with this thread.

Be more entertaining, Australia.

The Jews fear the samurai!
Also, you post this thread every day.

Because you're colonizing her pussy with your white oppressor's dick.

>implying I don't give a fuck when I see a coalburner.

Fuck off pigskin no one wants you here. You complain about mudslimes and niggers ruining your country but i hope you realize that you are just as bad as them.

You should see it here in Riceland

You walk by a group of white girls unattended, and they go out of their way to talk to you, literally inviting you to their shit

You walk by with a gook on your arm, and they give you the funniest death glare

It's honestly beyond all memes

"Me rikey have small penis. Sexy girlfriend love small penis. Everyone love small penis all time everday. White women love small Asian penis"

>Be more entertaining, Australia.
Why?
>posts genuinely interesting shit and gets no responses
>posts low-effort shitposts and gets plenty of responses
No point in trying when you're rewarded for failure.

I'm not Korean bro

Yes it is you cunt. I've seen this same shit word for word posted every day for the last week.

Fuck off abo scum!

>all these white kpop bitches flooding the country looking for asian dick
Hey youre not wrong

I've dated black girls, asian girls and white girls. White girls are the most overtly racist people. They will act pissy as fuck, particularly if they want to fuck you, when you date a girl who isn't white. To hide their powerlevel they vote democrat.

Why do we have this thread everyday?

Because Asians are superior and they know it.
Asians are submissive and loyal, the polar opposite of modern white sluts.
She'll put out whenever you want, never question where you've been all night, and she'll be a good mother to your children.
Asian genes also usually mix very will with whites. High iq, fair skin, good bone structure and proportions.
You will lose eye/hair colors and some of those white facial aesthetics, but thats better than marrying some feminist adulterous whore who will raise your kids to be faggots and cucks.

Look mate I dont know what the fuck ya talkin about

Stop dating trash then

>m-muh important threads on mexican chainsaw repair forum
Kys yourself, people shit up Sup Forums with shitty threads, including me because you turboautists really think that there is some grand conspiracy against your super secret revelation threads.

Because you just removed yourself as a potential beta orbiter. They don't like that.

This thread needs more asian qts

WOW I DIDN'T SEE THIS EXACT THREAD AT THE SAME TIME YESTERDAY.

FUCK YOU OP
SAGED.

FARM THE RICE

PAY THE PRICE

I see literally nothing wrong with the bottom picture.

They're laughing at you.

you've never actually dated an asian woman have you?

especially chinese... they are the most controlling conniving pieces of shit on the planet.

just look at any middle aged chinese man, he fucking hates his wife and it's obvious.

>the little elliot kid
jej

>South korea is worst korea.

we shouldn't have liberated you. now I have no qualms about nuking north korea even if it hurts you retarded fucks

That happens...

My girlfriend is half Japanese half French

Chinese are the Jews of asians
What are you implying cunt

I think there are extremes and there are no full blood asians in the middle.

I've had a friend of mines dad marry some vietnamese chick and she was given the pool of money to buy him a specific gift. She spent it on herself.

I mean the guy is getting 23 year old hot asian pussy and is loaded, but, man I would feel so trapped having kids (he has 3 kids with her and she is 23) and knowing I basically had to stay with her if I wanted my kids to grow up right.

Asian women are superior to all other women. Problem is, white women have been raised to believe that they are at the top when in reality they are towards the bottom. Deep down they know they cant compete. Men want a woman that looks good, will allow a man to be a fucking man, and know when to be submissive and when to be assertive. Asian women have that shit mastered.

White women on the other hand treat men like shit, dont let them be manly, and feel as though they always have to be in control and always be in the right.

Its really no different from what white men go through when they see a white women go with black men.

>marrying a viet
>literal niggers with slanted eyes

Stick to koreans and japs you loon

>White women on the other hand treat men like shit, dont let them be manly, and feel as though they always have to be in control and always be in the right.

My gf is white and she is none of the above.

Because you're a beta cuck.

>italy
>white

TOP KEK
Not anymore Mario

If you're a white male, you're not supposed to have any girlfriend, you racist misogynistic blah blah blah
youtube.com/watch?v=z2K7vmpyYSs

She is actually danish with israeli citizenship.
She got MARIOED two years ago by yours truly on holiday, ended up being something serious and decided to stay here

>Israeli citizenship

4 wot purpose

>She got MARIOED two years ago

She got Maori'ed?

Is that like getting blacked but only having a Maori do it?

You sick fuck.

>dating a black person in 90% of cases is setting yourself up for a life of failure and misery though, that's different.
This. AND society pays for that mistake. That's why it's discouraged.

A huge percentage of BM-WF marriages ends up in divorce, with children. Most niggers don't have money for any child support, leaving the coalburner to raise the child on their own. Most of those coalburners resort to welfare, which means taxpayers pay for the coalburner's mistake.

If there was limited or no welfare for anyone, including coalburners and their darkspawns, then it wouldn't matter. But we DO provide welfare for these coalburners and their niglet mongrels.

>Find a cute Korean girl.
>have ugly children