BLM Video

Has Sup Forums seen this video yet?
youtu.be/dWYNNSzpSdQ
Thoughts?

Wow really makes me think

Oh but posting SHART IN MART to every fucking thread is better? Fuck you roo!

Amazing video, needs to be more seen

>Notclickingthatshit.png

1.39 JUST

Thanks, toothpaste! How do we get it out more broadly? I notice youtube has been censoring the search terms "whose lives matter" so that this video doesn't come up as #1 result when you type that. Truly an insidious game when private corporations not held to the constitution, but rather "individuals" when it suits them (Citizens United) but limited liability entities wholly untransparent when it doesn't. There should be a video sharing service maintained by the government sworn to protect free speech.

Sharing on facebook and shit, posting it on forums. Maybe send it to breitbart/other right-wing news sites
We can make this go viral

I picture a group of pro Aussie bullies holding down a Burger, force-feeding him laxatives, shouting "STOP SHITTING YOURSELF! STOP SHITTING YOURSELF!"

my parents bought me that game for christmas but I was an only child

I don't use facebook and am terrified of its policies. It would be great if Brietbart could post it.

They really do bully us online. They have a very aggressive culture, even compared to ours, or maybe I'm just a wimp (I am). Even in Skype groups I've noticed the aussies tend to boss people around even if in a "joking" way their culture is very hard.

Not enough Hitler and burning crosses.
Needs more jew hate.
Needs more fedora.
Not enough feminism.

Not extreme enough, people won't understand.

Pic related, its mfw.

music is cringey but otherwise its good

Well good music because the song is about being a criminal and like essentially le poor black criminal meme, and so its saying well EVERYONE is in the crossfire, not just those who are the perpetrators so I think its rather well chosen music.

>Not making out police shooting to be as bad or worse than the black on black crime or black on white, which are objectively more prevalent

#AllLivesMatter IS A RACIST HASHTAG USED TO DIMINISH BLM ISSUES!

Unfortunately for all of us egalitarianism is just fag talk for globalism.

American policemen really deserve more respect for the shit they have to go through on a daily basis.

Crossfire was the dankest fucking game ever created, I got my first boner watching the commercial

why dont they make games like that anymore?

I was just thinking the same thing.

Perhaps it's too masculine for today's young faggots.

CROSS FIRE
CROSS FIRE
YOU'LL GET CAUGHT UP IN THE
CROSS FIYYAAA

oh shit nigga crossfire!!
the only game i ever wanted and my parents wouldnt fucking buy for me. so i just played it for hours at a friends house

Decently made Anti-BLM propoganda

Methinks thou doth protest too much

hhahah hey yank....SHART

Good job, if you keep showing them it bothers you I'm sure you'll see it forever.