Nallin' pretty hard

So like, this show SHOULD be a lot better, I know.
but anyone else think it's pretty good a lot of times? Like if you distilled down the best parts you'd have a couple pretty good episodes.
>I staaay nakeddd

I wanna fuck that

so I'm catching up now (for some reason I was under the impression new episodes had ceased), since when does AS allow even a single uttering of 'motherfucker'?

I assume their advertisers have stopped caring.

what just randomly they wrote them a letter? or are they pushing it and waiting to get pushback? because last i heard, advertisers are cracking down. like, even on internet videos.

Why? Dont peoole have a right of free expression on art. Why do advertisers care if swering and nuditys involved?

exactly. you're thinking like a sensible person.
In the past (like, the entire past) advertisers have not
so I'm asking what happened, like, that week. because they couldn't say it in previous episodes just a month ago

oh, and in fact, they bleeped fuck two episodes later. i didn't hear a previous fuck, so it's not as if they had a one-fuck-per-episode quota

is it possible they have a one-per-SEASON quota? do they think advertisers will be okay with that? How would they even know? Are they going to audit?

Don't we all? Can you imagine how warm and squishy the swamp hag must be?

i assumed cool and clammy and refreshing

That works too, either way you can't go wrong with a swamp hag

the only problem is it means a lotta nasty bacteria would be growing on her. literally everything else would be great

why can't there be real girls like the 'I stay naked' girl? I'd put up with the weird way she walked.

er, talked

Because maybe they don't want that swearing and nudity associated with their product?

I just tried to watch episode 9 since I stopped at 4, and I ended it halfway through. Fuck the "I always see" bits, it's not fucking funny.

which is weird, because they want their product associated with normal tv, except with those bits censored. which.. makes no sense.
in any case, don't they want normal people to buy their products? normal people who enjoy things like that
I dunno, I feel like almost every episode is better than the last, but 9 and maybe... 5? were slight slipups. 7 was possibly the best
I always see makes me chuckle lightly, about 40 percent of the time. but I haven't once liked fruit blood

>but I haven't once liked fruit blood
Really. man? Not even the pure ludicrous harmony of "First You Get the Haircut" or "#27"?

Okay fruit blood is actually generally good to me, the last one with sex cave was super bad but most of the time it's worth a small chuckle.

It just sucks ass that I have to look for humor and pick through the trash of a Brad Neely show, like what the fuck his content has only ever gotten worse as the projects go on.

His original short clips of professor brothers were something to live by, China IL was pretty great show but not my favorite or anything, and then this is just kinda better than what's on my youtube feed maybe sometimes I guess?

I honestly really like the little songs here and there. Gives me an "indie" vibe.
Cool Girl is still my favorite sketch.

Me too. I liked the "girl at the Ross" song and the "saw on the TV" one despite neither really being funny.

There's guaranteed to be at least one or two sketches per episode that you'll laugh at, even if its just in a "the fuck was that?" kind of way.

So yeah, that's good enough for me.