Murdercarol time

She's my favorite villain

Love to see her do a team up with Peej. They're sorta the impulsive rampage type.

Both ruined now too. Fucking feminists.

Carol's bloodlust towards all alien life is cute

she's a hero
skrulls and kree are like gross

Whatever happened to Wonder Man? Is he still inside of Rogue?

I miss him and carol being a thing.

Was the Rogue-Wonderman thing ever brought out on other titles? It's hard to believe that Carol would nit react to this given her past with both.

Wait, wait. I'm lost. Did somebody else took up the Warbird title or is Carol fighting herself here? Clone?

Alternate universe Carol who wanted to kill her for reasons I can't remember.

Now that you've mentioned it, after all the Cap Marvel is Marvel's Wondy. She's actually more of a P.G.

Because she got along with Rogue.

does this mean that some part of Carol is suicidal?

Damn, I miss Carol's hair.

Cause she still limiting her bloodlusts to whoever she sees as the bad guy. I think this is what makes her struggle to be a hero interesting. She tries and attempts to follow a moral compass but will not hesitate to cross the line given the right motivation.

>Whatever happened to Wonder Man? Is he still inside of Rogue?

I dunno man. Not that updated. But he was inside Carol before.

shoulda fucking kept that fucking hair

She had to be butch to line up with Spider-Woman's femme. It's the lesbian math.

His mind got killed on Counter-Earth, but his power seems to remain with Rogue.

This looks great with that hair.

I actually like the new duds.

Eh, what happened to Peej?

Lame. Maybe Wanda can bring him back again

Fuck Bendis. Thanos should barely FEEL that.

Does this also mean that Rogue has Simon's memory and personality too? Will we have a Rogue lusting for Carol or Wanda?

carol is really hard on herself. So I wouldn't be surprised if she had some moments where she contemplated it, even for a short moment.

I'd buy it if she were in Binary form, but not regular Ms Marvel

Why is somebody considered a villain, instead of a hero, for purging xenos?

I don't understand.

Nah, he walked off hits from a serious Odin. The whole fight was retarded and extremely out of character anyway, and now the actual writers are scrambling to retcon it to Thanos wanting to being captured, the poor bastards.

>Carol sleeps with Rogue
>sends the video to Mystique

I think OP was hinting about her potential as a villain. She already has the makings for it. I, myself would love to see Carol finally loosing it and maybe try to lure the Kree to follow her and enslave the brood and skrulls to fight her wars.

She was self destructive for quite a time. Alcoholism and all. It's not like her life has been any less tragic after her own son raped her. Rogue happened. The brood experementing on her happened..

and yet Drax was able to rip out his heart.

Civil War 3?

Born 38 000 years too soon.

>created by Cronos, a fucking cosmic Entity, to kill Thanos
>Death implied to have depowered Thanos
Yup, there was no special circumstances or anything, Drax, who was barely class 50 at the time certainly ripped out the heart of a dude that wipes his ass with the Silver Surfer because he could.

What questions will you ask her, user?

Would you like for Doom to apologize for what he said to you?

Wait, how is that fascist piece of shit not a villian yet? Has she ever done anything but kill?

She only murders aliens and villains. Mostly.

I think and
somehow has points. The line is so thin with her. She could tuen given the right trigger.

I think turning into a villain will be a better character development for her. She's been stuck at that self pitying and restrained self. She needs to let go.

Maybe killing Jess would be a great starting point.

>and yet Sup Forums thinks punisher is their hero

Jess or Wanda?

>killing J-
"No."

In a sense I think you have a point, but I also think there are many people whom have the opposite opinion on the two of them.

paranoid much? She needs some Jess to unwind that paranoia.

user, I hate you for the mere fact of suggesting that death.

Warlord Kree Empress Carol. When?

As if Carol wouldn't choose the woman she has a son with.

>her own son raped her
What? Is this why she's lesbian now?

Waaaaaaaaar

I love the idea that Carol is just super racist against Skrulls. It must really smooth things out when she's negotiating with the Kree.

Racism against Skrulls is in her DNA. Literally.

Her episode of Avengers Assemble airs this Sunday.

>the more energy she absorbs the larger her breasts get

She has to store it somewhere.

Good

And we still don't know whether Griffin or Hale is voicing her.

I hope is Hale.

>Mystique reveals she has been casually fucking Jessica for months

Mystique has probably fucked all of Carol's love interests, as Carol, at least once.

She's probably fucked Carol as all of her love interests, too.

The unique perils of having shapeshifters as your top nemeses.

I loved these issues, I really want this writer to do a Captain and Ms Marvel book.

a lot of the people in this thread get it. Carol's interesting because she's actually a very deluded bad guy.

I demand fanfic

murdercarol gonna murder. Or, in this case, punch rocks.

Think Brie Larson has read Brian Reed's Ms. Marvel? and do you think anyone warned her about Marcus?

They probably gave her a collection that includes the Strickland essay & Annual #10 along with #200.