There are atheist teen shits on Sup Forums

Who UNIRONICALLY believe that Christianity is the root cause of problems in the West. They also believe that Christianity makes them yell at their parents when it's time for dinner but they're having a wank to furries and traps. They believe Christianity makes them ugly/lonely and unable to become intimate with others. They blame Christianity for their mental disorders.

You can't make this shit up. These pathetic specimens hate a man from 2,000 years ago and think that even though it united nations in Europe and spread Roman civilization, it somehow ruined the noble culture of pagans shitting into their hands.

They can't even explain a simple comic made for children. What can you expect from the mentally ill?

Other urls found in this thread:

meltingasphalt.com/hallucinated-gods/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's common knowledge that atheists are barely human. Let them ruin their lives.

God doesn't real

LOL

This really annoys me about Sup Forums, and Sup Forums as a whole actually.

OP has made a genuinely funny post. I really laughed when I saw it. It made me giggle.

It's good natured fun. It's not attacking other nations or trying to troll. It's just a nice, funny post that required wit and intelligence. It also employs a reference that everyone might not get, but that makes it even better - as it's more specific.

It's a true 8.5/10 post. It ticks all the right boxes.

But that's not what annoys me.

What annoys me is the lack of replies. I see threads on the homepage ranking 'Olympic waifus' with hundreds of post. Generic troll threads. Sup Forums threads that insult other races. They all will max out to 500 posts. But this? This will fade away.

And that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that OP might not want to make another post again after this. We might lose his creative spark.

For shame Sup Forums. For shame

>atheist teen shits

lmao all the crosscucks on here are

1/10 for your copy pasta

Why do people keep posting this comic? It's really fucking stupid and made by somebody who doesn't understand children at all.

Oh and Jebus is a pile of dust under the sands of the former roman province of palestine.

Pagan Romans spread roman civilization
Pagan Greeks created modern western philosophies

You genuinely don't know what you're talking about. Just stop. Finish high school before putting on the big boy pants and trying to talk about the real world.

The problem with Western Christianity is that it's been distorted and changed into a "social religion" where people aren't taught about Muslims or Jews at all.

THIS IS A BAIT THREAD OP IS COMPLETE BAIT COMPLETE AND UTTER BAIT I SAGED THIS POST

That's just one side of atheism
Those teens don't represent all of atheism
In fact i think they can't be really called atheists, they just follow some weird memes they picked up, but didn't go to the actual process of becoming an atheist
atheism is a philosophy of tolerance and peace
(not shitposting for a moment: i'm actually atheist)

0/10 apply yourself

Quiet down, cucky

This is like 4th time i see this thread today

Christianity is a religion for the weak and meek.

That is why Islam will win.

Join the winning team, /pol. There's no pleasure to be had in dying for a emasculating and - even worse - false religion.

And "honour"? What's in that word? Air. Nothing but air. Would you die for that?

Join Islam. Don't be a loser.

Atheism is:
>Mom and dad never loved me
>Cosmic abandonment syndromee

Christianity is:
>Astrotheological allegory for universe and man
>Metaphors & Parables for self-understanding

Cya

meltingasphalt.com/hallucinated-gods/

I know this is copy pasta, but people that believe they can telepathically project their thoughts to a ethereal sky fairy are fuckin retarded, and the Christian flavor are only slightly less retarded because they don't follow every word of their holy book literally.

Posts like this demonstrate clearly why autism is correlated so highly with atheism.

>>Astrotheological allegory for universe and man
>>Metaphors & Parables for self-understanding

Not real christian

OP IS COMPLETE BAIT SAGED

>Christcucks
Maybe if you stop playing praetorian guard to the kikes who subvert our civilization on a daily basis, I might consider your meme-tier semitic monotheism. Until you do (by which I mean, never), I'll keep an open mind about ontology and the origins of the universe.

>1 post by this ID

Christianity is
>worshipping a filthy lying jew named jesus
>getting raped by islam
>being a cuck
>being a faggot

na mate, poland is stand strong, while uk.. you could use some help..

Read history, although didn't really have anything to do with paganism