Trump General - Button Edition

>Sheriff Joe talks about Trump
youtu.be/VdC90fFs5PE
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Akron OH 8/22/16
youtu.be/HoNaxw6zZ7Q RSB
>Trump meets with Akron OH police 8/22/16
youtu.be/Kn0aCK50gfo
>Trump Rally in Frederickburg, VA 8/20/16
youtu.be/2BSV1jOQFKs
>Trump Rally in Dimondale MI 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
>Trump Tours Flood Damage 8/19/16
youtu.be/8npfrFsBuOk
>Trump Hands Out Supplies to Victims of Floods
youtu.be/O6qYuUGK77o
>Trump Rally in Charlotte NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA
>Trump Speech in West Bend WI 8/16/16
youtu.be/CRZqz3e5Pr8
>Trump Foreign Policy Speech at Youngstown, OH 8/15/16
youtu.be/M_tifPMzerA

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0
>Trump on Judge Jeanine 8/20/16
youtu.be/rni2r9TY63Q
>Trump Townhall on Hannity 8/17/16
youtu.be/67fbp3fCEuU
>Trump on Savage 8/17/16
youtu.be/1xVpcWlPhro

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
conservativetribune.com/what-trump-did-to-jews-blacks/
westernjournalism.com/florida-lawsuit-reveals-what-trump-thinks-about-discrimination/
westernjournalism.com/black-female-executive-speaks-out-about-working-for-trump-family/
youtu.be/Uj8DNhxaWgw
youtube.com/watch?v=p1AOCNZtX2M
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18879
smoloko.com/?p=13256
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everyone please evacuate this alt-right site safely and calmly. let's regroup here on 8/27 when everyone has forgotten about hillary's speech. i have received a transcript of hillary's speech because of the work i do and she says she plans on "ctrl-alt-deleting the alt-right". let's all make a calm exit so when the inevitable curiosity of hillary's supporters leads them here they wont see all the memes we've been working on.

please do your part and help spread this message far and wide. get out now.

Why do females vote more than males?

guys hillary clinton's speech is going to signal the msm to send their least valuable journalists down into the deepest bowels of the internet to research and report on the alt-right discussion site, Sup Forums. they will be researching in a special faraday cage suit so they can report on us without accidentally redpilling themselves. they will catch many of our memes in action and splash them up on the screen, blurred for the safety of the viewers but we will know what they are. we are about to be fully exposed as cretinous dicks. guys, you know how they say sunlight is the best disinfectant? well boys, we're all about to get blinded by the light, ripped up by the news, stops all our running in the night.

Trump has already won

Should we be worried lads?

Show proofs

Was there a Hannity town hall last night? I fell asleep at 8.

TEDDY "NO MUSLIMS" ROOSEVELT

AYYY i got a trump button

it says
Trump, finally someone with balls

No, he hasn't done that until the 1st debate. After he schlongs her, we can say he won.

daily reminder that kellyanne is a saboteur who wants to weaken trump's stance on immigration. watch her kelly interview and notices how she wants to deport criminals

I CAN FEEL IT

What's the best trump debate from the primaries?

I just rewatched one of the debates

Love the parts where it turns into a shoutfest and "Little Marco"

>alt-right discussion site, Sup Forums

Wat

>ctrl-alt-deleting the alt-right

He's fine.

Please be real.

Nice

this is a Liberian beatboxing forum

All American Trump supporters should forward the following links to every Black and Jew they know.

>The Donald Trump video every Jew MUST watch!
youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

>Lynne Patton "The Trump Family That I Know" - A Black Female Trump Executive Speaks
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

>Media Refuses to Cover What Trump Did to Jews and Blacks at Golf Course 25 Years Ago
conservativetribune.com/what-trump-did-to-jews-blacks/

>Florida Lawsuit Reveals What Trump Thinks About Discrimination
westernjournalism.com/florida-lawsuit-reveals-what-trump-thinks-about-discrimination/

>Black Female Executive Speaks Out About Working For Trump Family
westernjournalism.com/black-female-executive-speaks-out-about-working-for-trump-family/

>That picture
Good damn Teddy Roosevelt was bad ass

Try this one youtu.be/Uj8DNhxaWgw

Whether you're lying or not, if she gives a speech on the "alt right" you know it's going to be cringe worthy.

She will delete us just like she deleted her emails.

She will kick the hornets nest.
reddit has fallen and is now occupied, or at the very least crippled and demoralized. It was the last true bastion of anti-Trump force on the internet that was doing it for free.

Now our flag flies in every corner, what website knows not our blood? Idiotic granny goodness will paint the whole internet with a brush that will make the fox report seem fair and well-researched, then Sup Forums will do what it does best.
All Hail the Holy Hate Machine.

GUISE

Activate it.

Hope clinton shines a light on the alt right and how diverse it is.

I feel like Trump has had to cut loose some really good and loyal people simply to protect them from the media

CNN's 1st Presidential Debate Prediction

Live Results [powered by pivit]

>Buzzfeed releases anonymous source testimony that Trump is for amnesty
>Cuckservative radio hosts Glenn Beck and Mark Levin jump all over it
>say Trump lied and is for amnesty. Says you can't trust them
>cite Kellyanne's interview where she says they are thinking about how to go about upholding the law
This election has been such shit.
I've gone from a leaning libertarian to someone who just wants to see a majority of the press executed, and I don't like being in this mindset.

Did all the Hill Shills give up and leave? There's a lot less shilling this week right?

thanks fampai! I don't think I've watched this one.

Okay, so some faggot normie I have added on kikebook is constantly posting anti-trump propaganda while not giving a single shit about Hillary. When I asked him about this, he said "I don't like Hillary either. I'm voting for Gary Johnson"

My question is if he doesn't "like Hillary either", why does he never say anything negative about her?

She actually is no joke on your thursday, my friday.
This is going be as hilarious as it is cringeworthy, prepare for exposure.

10/10 slut

would rape

That could be legitimately dangerous for us though.
She has people deleted regularly for getting in her way.

I dont like either of Trump's TV ads.

The montages that people put together for 1-2 mins (that one with the EA game music theme for instance) were fucking great.

But I guess you need something tight in 30s. Still..

Well hillary knows a thing or 2 about deleting lmao

Fuck off Shlomo.

Yea I'm a Hispanic voting for Trump, you white supremacists have a problem with it? Tough crap!

He instinctively knows the ruling class that owns him, he acts out in his small cucked way but he would never rise to beat them.

You should have been here for the ZimZam trials, so many people became aware of how the big players manipulate the facts or even doctor the photo's to fit their agenda.
You don't have journalists or news, you have various agenda's with different heads and mouths speaking.

Completely agree.

No. A lot of " whoa, Trump is changing his stance on immigration?" etc.

Integrate and there is no problem.

They will wake up later and sadly come (don't think there is that long till). Best case scenario they are waiting (hopefully in vain) for a new cash injection.

On the day of Clinton's speech we need to get on top of thread making.
Multiple threads discussing all of hill armies controversies. Keep control of the front page

Motherfuckin' Al Speed laying down the political bants in the comment section.

Really makes you thoink about why such a fuckin political mastermind is relegated to politico.com comments section. What a travesty,

godspeed al speed

really excited for firest woman prisident to be onest

What a based quote

He would be Trump's VP today

I cant stand people saying im "Mexican-American", im "x-American"

hey norway, see
you're doing a fine job

>ALLAHU AKBAR! The Holy Prophet Muhammad has guided me on a mission to destroy anyone that supports the ultimate infidel, Donald Trump. Prepare to pay for your sins.

What do?

Shut up Australia. Diversity doesn't work. Their children will be rebellious beaner shits

Thank you ;_;

at least have an IQ over 85 please and use an image of an actual muslim animal

I meant the primaries :^)

Do you guys think Hillary will poop herself during this speech?

She has a diaper so we won't know

she's a normal, rational strategist who thinks polls matter and Trump needs to change his messaging to appeal to educated white women.

So, yes, you're right, she is a saboteur by Sup Forums standards.

I give her about 2 more weeks before she's sidelined hard and kept off TV.

Roosevelt also advocated for stopping race suicide and was friends with a Madison Grant who advocated for a nordic race of superiority. I never knew that about him.

You belong in a gulag, nigger.

>Hope clinton shines a light on the alt right and how diverse it is.
>diverse

>Diversity doesn't work.
>Diversity

>Trump
>infidel

Pick one.

Im not sure she will survive till then.

Her body just fucking gave out between now and the Benghazi hearing.

did anything ever come of this? it was illegal as shit and she was obviously paid by the dems to do it

youtube.com/watch?v=p1AOCNZtX2M

10% chance honeatly, but you didn't hear it from me.

Yeah, at least us in the US got it easy. she will be sending the emus after you.

The shills have been playing alt-right lately. If you are right we might be getting an influx of shills trying to discredit /tg/ by false flagging us.

No one gives a shit about the alt-right, 90% of normies don't even know wtf their talking about.

Maybe 10% of Johnson' voterbase are actually even remotely libertarian.
The rest are various liberals and bernouts, who can't quite get themselves to vote for the cunt, but still see themselves on her side

> Insist Clinton is healthy
> Her staff straight up called the NFL commissioner to ask how bad her concussion was

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18879

Please please can someone find and link that clip from CNN where the host is yelling at the Trump supporter because they suggested Clinton might have mild brain damage from the concussion just like an NFL player

YES ! TRUMP CALLS ”CLIMATE CHANGE” A HOAX !

smoloko.com/?p=13256

Ethnic diversity doesn't work

I want some fucking trump buttons and a trump maga hat fml lads

I wish i were american

>When was the last time she didn't poop herself during a speech?

With how advanced today's adult-diaper tech is, and without the press asking the tough questions we may never know...

You are most likely correct.

You and me both lad.

I'm mad you Brits are still n Brit/pol/ while nothing is happening there currently instead of in here helping trump. I was following brexit with Inge way before the campaign started up

Holee fuck

isn't it though, user? You know deep inside he's correct..

This
He wasn't non European diversity loon

WOW! New scientific poll shows 15% of Americans think Trump is an insect

DRUMPF BTFO!

>Revelation 13:3
>One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.

Its fine guys. Nothing to worry about.

>losing Florida
>losing Ohio
>losing Pennsylvania
>losing Virginia
>having a rally in Texas
whee!

Manafort served his purpose, he won us the primaries and did an excellent job.
Already Trump's new team are proving to be successful, the man is the master of hiring and firing so I rarely question decisions like this.

this is why you need to repeal and replace Common core

Corey won you the primaries, honestly, Manafort's job was the convention and he did a half-assed job. Sup Forums just had a hard-on for him because he's a fellow Putin-cuck.

Shit. One thing we have going for us is that the world isn't filled with wonder. That time will only come after Trump is elected and has made the world great again.

More noticeably, the person they asked for help... was the House GOP Majority Leader for 5 years, while Clinton was a senator...

I wonder why discredited neocons are lining up behind Clinton? It's almost as if she's their last gasp.

I wish I could tell the difference between real and fake maga hats on amazon, i also want a trump sign, life is annoying

Dont worry, you'll see the full force of the empire on election day/night

We will meme for you like you did for us on brexit

wait, Trump's going to do the same thing as Obama on deportation? that doesn't sound so bad to me but I don't think it's what your base expects

>UN promotes climate change action

bruh, when kike central promotes it you know something isnt' right. of its right to recycle and shieet, but water vapor makes of 90%+ of the atmosphere and that's determined by sun cycles. stop being a cuck.

I'm doing cardio so sorry for my horrible spelling and grammar

NOOOOO PROBLEEEEEEEEEM

Get a blank hat and make your own MAGA, no point giving money to shills with fake hat stores or breaking election laws trying to buy a real one. If you care so much, move here and buy one legally -- and vote for Trump.

But really, make your own hat. It would be a good meme to start, women love arts and crafts, it'll get them "activated" or whatever the jargon is.

Bitches love glitter and felt markers.

I opened a jar of pickles on tv proving I'm strong independent woman and am the only one qualified to be mayor of Townesville.