Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/this-day-in-history/soviet-probe-reaches-the-moon
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM
spacedaily.com/reports/Russia_faces_cosmonaut_shortage_official_999.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DUgKprYiu6E
youtube.com/watch?v=ATtcoIa3GWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nazis. Hitler have a secret base on the dark side of the moon.

He will be back to save the western civilization.

(Stormfags believe this)

everyone with a brain knows who did the first moonshart.

There's a spot at each pole where you can throw a baseball to the moon. If you know where.

That's not true

at the exact pole the two gravitational fields cancel out so yes it is theoretically possible.

Russia

The two magnetic fields cancel out. Not the gravitational fields.

i bet I could throw a football to the moon

Russia obviously.

But Who Was Camera

>wage total war against rest of the world
>somehow manage to get enough resources to create project that surpasses technology by decades
>somehow you surpass it by even more decades to create sufficient colony we dont have to this day

Hans, I have some bad news

the third astronaut. only two were in the lem.

why would they do that? just leave a man on the moon

If that were the case, then the ball would just move upwards forever, not enter orbit.

they went back and got him and the camera after they docked with the command module.

U.S.

>If that were the case, then the ball would just move upwards forever, not enter orbit.

it took scientists decades to understand how pitchers could throw a curve ball. the same principle is used when we throw baseballs to the moon from the north pole.

How would he get home

>adult male
>believes in the moon landing

In the current epoch? Atlantis.

If Russians said this we would laugh at them

Wrong reply, but your post is retarded too
You'd have to throw a curveball against the earth's rotation, curving at 1000fps LOL

If Russians said this we would laugh at them

But once it started curving, it would be back in the gravitational field's pull and fall down.
Not to mention that it would disintegrate in the atmosphere anyways.
And why wouldn't we be launching rockets from those places? With "no gravity" it would be considerably easier to put stuff into space.
Did you even put any thought into that shitpost?

philadelphia had a pitcher named Juan Valdez who could do that

First of all the thing isn't true
Second even if it was, the ball would have to go straight before leaving the earth's gravity and THEN curve

russian robot if u don't know

>With "no gravity" it would be considerably easier to put stuff into space.

you are confusing throwing baseballs to the moon with launching things into earth orbit.

for earth orbit, the ideal launch is from the equator where the rotation of the earth is about 1000 miles an hour or some huge similar number, whereas at the pole you just spin, which is why we throw curveballs from there.

>teen aged American
>denies the moon landing

It wasn't that difficult to actually go to the moon, and the US military wanted to advance their missile technology anyway (which, by the way, is exactly the same shit as the space shuttle). I've seen your shitty YouTube conspiracy videos, and they are lazy at best.

>(d) Germans

Whites are becoming extinct.

Will the chinks be able to take humanity to the stars alone?

How new are you?

Russian Internet Defence Force

We landed the rover on the Moon first.

would a person just float away once they stepped into the no gravity zone and jumped?

>Will the chinks be able to take humanity to the stars alone?

Yes, but most likely with stolen/copied white tech.

WE

the pitcher is only has to have one foot on the pitching rubber.

are you just trolling or do you really want to learn about america

>the power of British education
history.com/this-day-in-history/soviet-probe-reaches-the-moon

I thought they went inside instead?

America is the only nation to have placed men on the Moon and returned them to the Earth safely. Maybe one day 60 years later the rest of the world can get it's shit together and challenge us to another race. We're getting cucked by social bullshit here because we have nothing better to do.

WUZ

Tired of Portugal having to help those other nerds at the ESA.
Thinking about kickstarting a national space program, and you seem to be the right guy.
Is this image correct?

where did you get that.

you better delete it.

SPACE QWEENZ

The lunar rover had a remote camera.

My problem with your baseball idea is pic related.
We would like to throw a spherical probe on the moon, like USSR did a few decades ago. Gotta start small, right?
Is there a solution?

I forgot the add, the red line would be the trajectory of a curve ball.

You miswrote MAGNETIC FIELDS

>Is there a solution?

ok. you have mocked me enough. clearly you just toss the ball higher.

we are discussing how to throw a baseball from the north pole to the moon, so you would use gravity, being as how baseballs are not magnetic.

is everyone in this thread a huge fucking troll or do you really not understand astrophysics

How is Katherine Johnson a baboon?
u muricans and your culture are getting fucked hard and are too beta to do anything about it lmao

I see.
I'm not mocking you, it's just that we don't have baseball around here.
And how do we make the ball meet the moon? Seems like it would take some very precise calculations!
Do you have any pointers for us?

If we went to the moon then how come I can't perceive the curvature of the earth when the horizon is only 3 miles away?

>Seems like it would take some very precise calculations!

yes, but these black women did all that: so I cannot help you. maybe post on twitter and some black person will help.

I have to go to walmart now. I wish you success in your moon mission.

The calculations aren't that precise.

For space travel you don't just aim and shoot. The moon is orbitting the earth. So all you have to do is launch a craft into orbit and then accelerate until you meet the moon's orbit.

The calculations come not in reaching the same orbital plane as the moon but in make sure you reach it when the moon is there.

Some of them did. Earth is hollow. I like how that picture shows land in the sky, because you can actually see land in the sky if you stand on Earth's inner surface.
Here's a diagram I made of the hollow configuration of Earth. As you can see in the diagram, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature (which means that you would actually see land in the sky if you stood on the inner surface of Earth).

Earth is hollow. Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth world (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. Also, at the start of this show, the host mentions a woman who was threatened from going on his show to talk about the Hollow Earth theory (and it NEVER happened with ANY OTHER SUBJECT on his show):

youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM

Earth is HOLLOW.

You're a fucking quack ahahahahahahahaha

Kek

USA.
Watch "For All Mankind"
and "Moon Machines" ...

>Stop fucking with engineering accomplishments.

why dont russians want to be spacemen anymore?
spacedaily.com/reports/Russia_faces_cosmonaut_shortage_official_999.html

WHO WAS CAMERA

Here's a pic of the magnificent lunar module made of cardboard, tinfoil, and wrapping paper, and held together with duct tape. It's amazing what '60s-era technology was capable of.

>lets pull off the biggest conspiracy ever to convince the world that Earth is round and that we landed on the moon!
>lets get top hollywood actors to do the acting!
>lets get the government to cover the biggest secret of the 20th century up!

>I know! lets design everything like preschoolers with cardboard!

this is what moon landing deniers unironically believe

people who know anything about the environment at the moon find that design excellent in every way for 60's technology.

point out anything that is not optimum, and allow me to elucidate.

Retard.

Learn to read

yes, i blew that one.

Pic related, ofc

All that shit on the outside is insulation and light reflecting material. There is an aluminum hull under it.

The "tape" is kapton-mylar, it's an advanced material used to this day in electrical insulation.

Russia

And what for?

According to the current flag, the French.

>I have absolutely no idea how gravity works.

IF WE SAY THAT IT WAS AMERICA THAT MEANS THERE IS NO THING TO ARGUE!

This looks like cheap b movie special effects. what the hell.

>This looks like cheap b movie special effects. what the hell.

1/6 earth gravity is why it launched so easily.

no atmosphere is why sparks flew from the explosive bolts but no rocket exhaust was visible.

I never said any of that asshole.

Here you go, this is totally on the moon.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUgKprYiu6E

In the end, all you have is a bootleg copy of a movie that purports to be a space mission that went off without a hitch. Also, NASA lost the original tapes. No wait, they erased over them!

>Here you go, this is totally on the moon
yes

>In the end, all you have is a bootleg copy of a movie that purports to be a space mission
and you have tracks on the moon, as well as a flag and a few bags of human bodily fluids, which you can verify yourself if you have a telescope powerful enough

wew lad

real life is notoriously shitty

ayyy lmaos

[X] First country to kill hundreds of technicians in a rocket pad explosion that they then covered up and pretended never happened

But not just moon, also other planets, like mars have been visited by soviet probes first.

I'll tell you who won when the race is over

This is old pic, there aren't first full-automatic flight (energia-buran), first space bike and something yet, I don't remember.

AGARTHA

It was so secret, but you have known.
OK, I beleave you.

a

>Cover it up for 30 years
>When you finally admit it happened in the 1990s underreport the deaths by 50
>Truth finally comes out a decade later

Wew, at least when astronauts die we seem to care, you just bury the bodies behind the shed and walk away.

youtube.com/watch?v=ATtcoIa3GWM

/thread