Flag

Flag
Opinion on Colorado?

dude... weed... haha... yo dude check this new strain, that shit is tight.... four twenny.... let's head down to the dispensary.... colorado is the best dude....

Everyone from out of state says this

>moved here in 10th grade
>see so much hate for transplants because they're from the military or California
>I'm from Washington and only came here because my parents randomly decided to choose another state to live in

One of the best states

God tier flag

Yeah, living in CO it gets annoying that this is literally everyone. Sucks to be British i guess.

Thanks.

Seems like a land locked BC with more red necks.

Horrible drivers. Some of the worst I've ever seen.

Aspen is great.

Are you from Cali or Texas? If so, stay the fuck out of Colorado

Moving there soon and I already hate the CA transplants. Not moving there due to weed or memes, I've actually done a fuckton of research on where to move years ago

Ft. Collins or Colorado Springs look like nice places to live. Top 5 state in the US.

ayyyyy telluride
whats ur connection w telluride?

only been to sw co in early summer but it was beautiful and i had an amazing time. i wouldnt be allowed to live there though im from ca

bc is great but it wishes it got over 70ยบ ever
what part of the state are you all from? what is it like? how does it compare to other places you've lived/been? can anyone tell me about denver or colorado springs or grand junction? thanks

California Republic
Our eastern-most posession

I would love to live there but i think is dangerous for me

USA NUMBER 1
Was born and raised here. Originally from Littleton, now live in Greeley. I never want to leave

too colorado

Lived in Fort Collins from 2013-2015. Christ, I miss it and intensely hate where I live today.

I took pic related at Cameron Pass.

Great food, great scenery. There were some real downsides though.

lived here since i was 6. most people think colorado is just denver. its not
t. pueblo

>Greeley
Do you get used to the smell? When I lived in Fort Collins you could always smell it when the wind was coming from the east.

A refreshing change of scenery after having to pass through the Midwest.

Let me guess, you drove I-80 through Nebraska.

>went to denver
>rode a bus in town
>had to go down mlk jr blvd
>was a lot less scary than where the rockies play

everything between grand junction and denver was nice though

You do eventually. Whenever I drive back in to Greeley, I notice it, but not when I'm here

One of the only states I would ever consider moving to. The people are decent, and it has godly ski resorts.

I've skied quite a bit in Colorado but I won't lie, Banff is way better. Both are fantastic, though.

Interesting. I want to move back to CO but the whole front range seems to be turning into sprawly subdivisions.

colorado is a nice place

>shitskins in the picture
welp that was ruined quick

looks /comfy/

looks familiar

Going to do a roadtrip in Colorado this summer with some friends. Is it worth going through Wyoming to yellowstone and then to mount rushmore, or is it too much driving with too little to do in between?

Most of Wyoming is a while lot of nothing. Like, you can't even find AM radio level nothing.

*whole lot of

Seems like there is cool stuff everywhere in Colorado, so what I am asking is if it's worth the long drives to visit stuff like Grand Teton, Yellowstone and mt rushmore from colorado?

overrated, Arizona's way better

I live in the Springs and I can confirm.

Mt. Rushmore is a long haul away. Yellowstone is pretty neat, but from Denver it's a 10 hour drive with practically nothing in between.
I've made the drive up to mount rushmore before and it's barren until you get to the Badlands. Wyoming is empty as fuck until you hit Yellowstone.

It's my favorite state, and I want to move back there ASAP.
It's truly God's Country.

They're Texas transplants if they're driving like psychos, and they're from CA if the pull to the side of the road when it starts to rain.

Pueblo is New Mexico

Legal weed is good...I'm a grower myself and never got problems but there's always the knowledge that I'm doing something illegal

It's better than i70 through Kansas
>driving through the Plains States
At least the driving itself is easy.

Judging from the pics it's comfy towns surrounded top tier nature.

I like all of the Four Corners states, even New Mexico

If you're up in the mountains yeah.
Denver and Ft. Collins are both about a 20 minutes drive away from the foothills. About 1/4 of the state is plains with a mountain skyline to the west.

Born and raised. On some level I kinda wish the state was a bit shittier because there's shitloads of people moving here and turning the state blue while jacking up the price on everything.

I'm pretty fucking done with the Front Range as a result; the sprawl is fucking terrible. Thank god I moved to Kremmling; best decision I've ever made.

Pic from outside my town.

will become absolute shithole in 12 years

I really like cities like this, where the skyline is surrounded by houses mixed with trees, so it looks like it's in the middle of a forest. Minneapolis is the same.

A think I like about America is that you guys still have nature left. Denmark's just 90% farmland, with the rest being cities and small areas of a few square kilometers or either swamp, hills or """forest""" planted in 1800s because we were running out of wood to build ships from, the two untouched forests we have can be walked through in 15-30 minutes. Coasts are pretty much what we have left.

Fewer.

I'm not a fan of the government, but one of the few things (in my opinion) they mostly got right was setting aside federal, public, land everyone has access to.

Funnily enough, as much as I hate the EU, they seem to give more of a fuck about Danish nature than the Danish government.