Christianity is a religion for the weak and meek. Christ's biggest "achievement" was getting his ass kicked...

Christianity is a religion for the weak and meek. Christ's biggest "achievement" was getting his ass kicked. That's your role model.

That is why Islam will win.

Join the winning team, /pol. There's no pleasure to be had in dying for a emasculating and - even worse - false religion.

And "honour"? What's in that word? Air. Nothing but air. Would you die for that?

Be a bad ass who runs things. Or get destroyed like your faggot hero. Choice is yours.

#joinislam

Other urls found in this thread:

samharris.org/podcast/item/what-do-jihadists-really-want/
clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=hefNpYANX3g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_rerum_natura#Synopsis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Islam
>hating the messiah
Learn 2 shitpost redditpham

Strong god

fears pigs

top kek

Even Sam Harris admits that were the most awesome religion to join. He admits that we offer it all. You get to be an AK wielding, morally self-righteous holy man. A mix between Rambo and a priest. Like a mafia don, you'll be a made man whom everyone fears - which everyone knows is even more valuable than mere "respect." Get multiple wives. Sex slaves. No one can say shit to you because they'll get hit.

It's the ultimate life, faggots. Get on the winning team.

samharris.org/podcast/item/what-do-jihadists-really-want/

clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf

Islam does not have the Prophet Jesus. He has his role. But he is not supposed to be worshipped or be seen as a role model. Mohammed, PBUH, is the light. Jesus got his ass kicked by the Roman empire. But Islam kicked the Roman empire's ass.

Get in, loser. We're taking over the West. Join Islam.

Dude that's just said. At least put a little research in your shitpost reddit.

>Islam does not hate

It's called a typo. I'm a Muslim. I know my faith, idiot.

But Canada, you know better than anyone else that if you kick your enemy's ass, they win.

Trudeau is clearly secretly on our side. He's a quisling. It's so pathetic how Canadians actually believe him.

You know nothing about you own religion

t. Religious history masters and major in middle eastern area study.

I already addressed that hereThe Christian conception of the will of Allah is all wrong. We must emulate Mohammed, PBUH, and conquer the world. God hates the unbelievers, I using Christians who will burn forever. This is all true.

>including Christians who will burn forever.

Kek, bless these digits and derail this thread.

Your God has abandoned you. Now join Islam or taste the sword. My digits will confirms Allah's supremacy.

God, where are you?

Arrrggghghhg

Praise Kek.

Christianity is a balanced religion, dickwad.
Christ represents mercy, compassion and forgiveness. The Lord God, in turn, represents power, authority and judgement.
We do not believe in a weak god. Our God is quite strong, I assure you.
Islam, on the other hand, is unbalanced. It has but an angry god and an angrier prophet. Thats why muslims are savages and their lands reek of death.
Mark my words, heathen, one day we will have had enough. One day, we'll stop following Christ's teachings and turn directly to the Lord. One day, we'll see your black box burn.

Or you know be rational and realize God doesn't exist.
>2399 gods are fake
>my 1 is real tho!!!1!11!

Kys you fucking sunni. Allah says to let people worship him in anyway they like. Sufism is the only real islam you cuck.

No.

>Sufism is the only real islam you cuck.

I like you. You're funny. I'll kill you last.

You God failed yet again.

Try and get mowed the fuck down leaf.

When the time comes the strong will be separated from the weak, Óðinn will hold the steel for us and lead us on the path of glory to purify the lands that is rightfully ours!

Your values are to turn the other cheek. To be lambs. To be slaughtered. That was your historic role and it is being revived today under the heels of Islam.

Islam is fast growing. We are re-conquering our ancestral lands from foreign occupation. At the same time, we are conquering foreign lands by sword and by the power of immigrantion, enhanced by literally exponential birth rates.

Christianity is being diluted and is dying. Your beliefs are the faintest shadow of what they once were, but your commitment to weakness and "political correctness" remains. And it is one of our strengths. At the same time you're populations shrink. You have 1.7 kids per couple.

Soon, all of the West will be Muslim. 100 years is all we need. Your grandchildren will be our slaves. Sharia law will rule. And your cultural memory will be destroyed.

We'll all be laughing with Kek when the invading Saracens are finally slaughtered.

>there's still bluepills on Sup Forums who believe in a god

Birth rates do not lie.

Math does not lie.

Your future is sealed.

>what is the inquisition

Fuck off, sand nigger.

Do you honestly believe we will allow that? One committed Christian warrior is worth ten muslim halfwits.
Remember the Crusades, you backwards piece of shit. Remember the Reconquista. We will have your head.

You will believe or die. Your country may remain an outpost for Christianity for a little while longer, but it will eventually be surrounded by Islam and will succumb. Then we will take your great cities and finally bring justice and human decency to you. You will see the light. I will show you. My children will show you. All Muslims will show you.

>>what is the inquisition?

Evidently a momentary gasp, a briefest of resuscitations of long dying civilization. In the end, it will count for nothing.

k

>Islam kicked Roman empire's ass

You subhuman leaf. You literal muslim.
How dare you speak, you swarthy ice monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, maple syrup smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Justine Muhammad LeBieber de Trudeau. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and tolerance politics offers no hope to the world that North America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the ice cap you came out of, you literal eskimo.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to welcome some refugee and rape some sheep, as is in the islamic nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Canadian obsession with a few muslim, black, SJW and gay is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Canada has made to the medical field. The MUH TOLERANCE AND GAY RIGHTS sentiment in the average islamic canadian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your brown hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You muslim.
You make Mexico look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the San Francisco of North America.
Go fertilise the tundra with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, islamic, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Eskimo cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a canadian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Justin. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

islam is a religion for insecure, evil, closet homo dildos. Why would anyone by choice join such a shitty third world cult.

I think not

youtube.com/watch?v=hefNpYANX3g

Atheism is the winning team, though.
Even if islam prevails in the West, which I don't believe will happen, it'll ultimately be rekt by the chinese or nips.
Religious people can't even organise a proper genocide.

also. #wrekt

>We will have your head.

We have your passports. We have your schools. We have your societies' commitment to political correctness. We have London. Brussels is 40% Muslim. France is close behind. Germany will be flooded. Turkey will continue to manipulate European politics to its own ends. Arabia will continue to fund the construction of mosques and Islamic schools with billions of dollars, as they have for years, and the face of Europe will change.

You can make all the threads you like online. That will not change the European political landscape, it's laws or Europe's demographics one iota. You cannot stop us chiefly because your "compatriots" are too fearful to even try. They still believe we come in peace. They still ignore our birth rates. They still ignore the information that is everywhere to be seen that says Europe is doomed. They are asleep and they do not care. Let me repeat that. They. Do. Not. Care. That is our strength. And that indifference to worldly affairs, that is the legacy of your religion.

Lol, we need a northern wall too.
t. The night's watch

Don't reply to leaf shitposting

Let yourself be engulfed in the darkness of kek

Build that wall! Build that wall!

The meek shall inherit the earth?

>let me just write off this historical fact to prove my narrative

I'm an atheist, but I can definitely see that at the moment the weakest countries are the non-religious ones, not fucking christian. (except britain)

You write and write and write. But the ruins of the Roman empire remain strewn across turkey. Constantinople is still ours. And now London is too. Roma, Paris, Berlin will be next. And you are powerless to stop it. We offer 5 Muslim children per family, at least. You offer words, air.

You are powerless.

>Choice is yours
Choice is materialism.

>be me
>be gypsy
>mfw I have more honor than a leaf
>mfw sumbhuman doesn't understand how comunities work

all abrahamic religions are evil. and all of them are lies.

>wtj
nty

>Christianity is a religion for the weak and meek. Christ's biggest "achievement" was getting his ass kicked. That's your role model.
>That is why Islam will win.
rambo's guide to religion, volume 1

pls stop posting OP you went full retard

>Christianity is a religion for the weak and meek
Say that to the whole world that Christians conquered or influenced
> Christ's biggest "achievement" was getting his ass kicked.
Creating a universe is big achievement to me.
> That's your role model.
Lord of Lords and King of Kings is great role model desu
>That is why Islam will win.
Said incredibly nervous goatfucker six grillion time since 621
>Join the winning team, /pol
We alredy are winning, ask Times
>here's no pleasure to be had in dying for a emasculating
Objectively false
>and - even worse - false religion.
Islam is false according to Koran
>And "honour"? What's in that word? Air. Nothing but air. Would you die for that?
As expected someone from second most undeveloped civilisation circle cannot understand concept of honor.
>Be a bad ass who runs things.
I am not God son. I am just a humble warrior of Lord.
>Or get destroyed like your faggot hero
Said someone who belive in words of somone that admitted to be controled by demons
>Choice is yours.
Exaclly. Repent faggot.

1/10 bait thread, made me replay.

>the Allah and God are the same thing
>Jesus is both the son of God and God himself
>Jesus sacrifices himself for your sins
>old testament teaches us to be strong and God fearing (Joshua, Gideon, David)
>Old testament shows us the omnipotence of God
>New testament teaches us about sacrifice, dieing for what you care about and how God loves you
>Nee testament shows the omnibenvolence of god
>Jesus literally can't be killed
Where were you fagget when God laid the foundations of the Earth?

I can't do it, I can't do it, I won't join Islam

This sums up how I feel to.

Islam will take Europe. You cannot save it. America will be last on our list to take. It will be easy. Americans can't fight. They are terrified of body counts. You think 53,000 dead over a decade in Vietnam is horrific. We desire to die that fast in suicide attacks daily. For ever dead Muslim in Paradise there will be 100 dead Americans. Once we take Europe, the world's Muslims will out number Americans 10 to 1. So you see, you cannot win. You lost to little Vietnam. You lost against the Taliban who remain powerful in Afghanistan. How will you defeat an army a hundred thousand times the size of the Viet Cong? Against Muslims who live in your own cities? Return to fascism if you must. Reject the pacific, meek teachings of your religion. So you see, no matter what, your religion is dead.

Back to Sup Forums with ya.

>worship god
>not worshiping science

can your god do this?

Translation?

Jesus is not the son of God. He is not God. He was a man who died a slave's death. Not as a warrior, not as a crusader, but as a naked, starved, servile, masochistic slave. That is your role model. And it fits because you will be servile to us. You will pay your jizra. And we will hate you and force you to live in humiliation.

Why have a god when you have dictators anyway.

Islam was tailor made to attack Christianity so some pedophile could take over the world.

What's that? I couldn't hear you over how many wars Christians have won.

*unsheathes katana*

>worships science
Big bang doesn't adhere to the law that nothing moves by itself. Get yourself a prime mover or kys and find one.

>Implying

no, it was tailor made so some pedophile could wage a good military campaign and unite an area mostly governed by squabbling tribes into an empire.

Jesus is dead 2000 years ago, and lot of water are streaming under the bridge since his crucifixion why still do you pay attention to him ?

>he was a man
>literally dies and comes back
Noice.
Muhammad was just a man and he died and stayed dead.
Jesus is God in flesh. And God is more powerful and unfathomable than all the other deities on this earth put together.

You're funny

The reason you could never win against us, in a million years, is exactly because we're a religion of Love

We love our children, we love our wives, we love our family and friends. We'd like to see them happy, to build a better world for them.

We do not like to get violent, we do not seek conflict, we want to live and coexist peacefully with everyone, including you my angry bearded friend.

And if you try to take that away from us, we will destroy you, we will lay our might on you with the wrath of all our fallen ancestors who've fought in the past to teach that the best things in life are fragile, the most precious are the most delicate. We'd make you suffer, we'd hunt you down and rip your flesh from your bones, with no remose or guilt, without hate or anger.

We'd do it with Love, because Love is on our side. We are ready to do anything to keep it and pass it on to our children.

There is a time for war, and OT people's were great warriors, such as David.

Turn the other cheek, as I understand, applies to quarrels of every day life. Don't sweat the small stuff basically.

Also, note that islam got it's ass whooped once, and it'll get it's ass whooped again. You guys practically worship Satan, worship Saturn's Black Cube, and are not familiar with God's qualities. God's on our sides.

Someone post that headline of the Muslims being mad because "Their God protects them from our missles" or something like that.

religion is for people who are scared of dying, prove me wrong.

protip u cant

Nice pride your showing there sinner.

>preech for decades how Christianity and Islam can get along
>Muslims post pictures of Christians and Muslims working together in unity.
>they're unbelievers and heretics who must die because Islam needs to conquer everything.
Wow. Shows how peaceful they really are huh? Taqiyya is a real thing people.

Trudeau you're on the wrong site
My sides

yeah, i bet woden is gonna come back to degenerates that let the entire religion die out.

any day now.

>Nice pride you're showing there
That's not pride though. It's merely a smug and efficient rebuttal of OP's claim.

Smugness. Yep, if Christ was anything, he was smug.

Pagan Gods are literally awesome. It is of no surprise that they are worship among many successful empires of the western civilization.

This. Based Frankbro. It's almost like we need another inquisition and repeat what the Spanish did to the Muslims in South Spain. Convert or leave. It's that simple. Don't like it ? Immigrate to another Arab country. (Many are grossly underpopulated and will take you with open arms). Intergrate or you must return to your homelands.

Nah britain is atheist apart from some eastern europe (nationalist) immigrants and asian muslims.

Are you new to Sup Forums? It's common for people to respond to hostility with smugness.

>Jesus is actually Pepe
HOLY SHI-

He did not bring forth any signs produced in a supernatural way, which alone fittingly gives witness to divine inspiration; for a visible action that can be only divine reveals an invisibly inspired teacher of truth. On the Contrary, Mohammed said that he was sent in the power of his arms - which are signs not lacking even to robbers and tyrants. What is more, no wise men, men trained in things divine and human, believed in him from the beginning (1). Those who believed in him were brutal men and desert wanderers, utterly ignorant of all divine teaching, through whose numbers Mohammed forced others to become his follower's by the violence of his arms. Nor do divine pronouncements on part of preceding prophets offer him any witness. On the contrary, he perverts almost all the testimony of the Old and the New Testaments by making them into a fabrication of his own, as can be seen by anyone who examines his law. It was, therefore, a shrewd decision on his part to forbid his followers to read the Old and New Testaments, lest these books convict him of falsity. It is thus clear that those who place faith in his words believe foolishly." - Summa Contra Gentiles, Book 1, Chapter 16

>Taqiyya is a real thing people

It is. But your knowledge of it does not worry us. 90% of westerners are mentally lazy and will never learn enough to hear of it. And if they do we'll deny it and say that they hurt our feelings and they'll stop and we'll continue to practice it lol. Christians are massive faggots that way. So funny.

I honestly can't imagine how any thinking rational person on pol would even consider the notion that a magical sky daddy exists.

I don't even know how anyone could unironically entertain that notion. Like I get it, muh traditional values, muh anti degeneracy

but do u actually have to seriously believe in a God, going so far as to worship him, in order to hold those views?

Like, how can you think that the God of the Universe, from the smallest quark, to the largest galaxy, who invented such elogant laws of physics with such accurate and rare abstractions, only for the benefit of semitic goat herders in the desert in 5000 BC, and then shows himself to these goat herders in order to tell them to cut the skin off their babies wang wangs.

it sounds stupid AF

Are you new to Sup Forums? It's common for people to respond to hypocrisy with sarcasm.

Atheism is fucking disguisting.

fight me
ottawa
bank street
5 pm
in 2 days

>A FUCKING LEAF KEBAB

Opinion discarded.

And an omnipotent God is the opposite of a weak God. Do you not have the mental capacity to understand this?

>I honestly can't imagine how any thinking rational person on pol would even consider the notion that a magical sky daddy exists
>rational person
>on /pol

Seriously though, you're going to hell forever and I'd personally dispatch you if I could.

>a fucking leaf

You have to go back to mudslimestan muhhamed

Typical European Islamophobia. So sad. So ignorant.

irreligion is for people who are scared of judgment, prove me wrong.

protip u cant

>To Epicurus, the unhappiness and degradation of humans arose largely from the dread which they entertained of the power of the deities, from terror of their wrath. This wrath was supposed to be displayed by the misfortunes inflicted in this life and by the everlasting tortures that were the lot of the guilty in a future state (or, where these feelings were not strongly developed, from a vague dread of gloom and misery after death). To remove these fears, and thus to establish tranquility in the heart, was the purpose of his teaching. Thus the deities, whose existence he did not deny, lived forevermore in the enjoyment of absolute peace, strangers to all the passions, desires, and fears, which agitate the human heart, totally indifferent to the world and its inhabitants, unmoved alike by their virtues and their crimes.

>To prove this position he called upon the atomism of Democritus, so as to demonstrate that the material universe was formed not by a Supreme Being, but by the mixing of elemental particles that had existed from all eternity governed by certain simple laws. Lucretius' task was to clearly state and fully develop these views in an attractive form; his work was an attempt to show that everything in nature can be explained by natural laws, without the need for the intervention of divine beings.[3]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_rerum_natura#Synopsis

Maybe. But atheism is just for blue-pilled assholes that are too lazy to think and just copy-paste generic irrational arguments.

Religion => War
Believers are just puppets of politicians and capitalism.
Jews, muslims and christians don't agree with themselves how to build a society with their religion.
And your last examples of degeneracy are just dehumanization and savagery, what I found in all religions.

I suggest you go you coward.