What's long and grimdark and objectively good?

What's long and grimdark and objectively good?

Life.

> Grimdark
> Objectively good
You've almost got me, Riddler. There is no such thing!

The dick that enteted yo momma last night

I guess some people might describe The Dark Knight as grimdark.

I just saw Suicide Squad a few days ago. Did anyone else feel like Leto's Joker was a lot like Carrey's Riddler? The way he moved and spoke reminded me a lot of Carrey.

Now I wonder if suicide squad would be better with the campieness of batman forever

Batman forever was pretty good for the first 30 or so minutes

It all goes downhill after robin though

Muh dick

Not really. He was more like the bipolar patients I used to know, only with money and guns

>bipolar
I haven't seen the movie, but I am calling bullshit. Unless you're using that word improperly like everyone else does.

Black cock

I found Carrey's Riddler enjoyable. Leto's joker, not so much.

>Now I wonder if suicide squad would be better with the campieness of batman forever

It's just as campy, it just doesn't know it.

>implying grimdark

Berserk

>I haven't seen the movie
Watch the movie then you double nigger

>What's long and grimdark and objectively good?

Life as a Space Marine in the Imperium of Man, exterminating xenos and purging heretics in the name of the Emperor for the safety of mankind.

Shin Godzilla

Nighthorse Mcevilwaif

Fallout: Equestria.

Eyyyy

Lexington steel

Carrey's Riddler was a lot like he tried to be the Joker

This

Every villain in the Schumacher-verse was basically the joker but with some twist

I knew that game was for guilty liberals.

Long? The only thing that's 'long' in Gotham City is the prison sentences for crooks like you, Riddler. You're planning a prison escape. But how are you going to do it?

'Grimdark'. A curious coinage, but it hides a clue to your escape, wrapped in a double entendre! Most would assume it refers to a grim, dark place, such as a sewer, but it actually refers to the 'dark' fairytales of the Brother's Grimm, particularly a story you could not resist imitating; 'The Riddle'! In this story, a man's wife is turned into a flower. What floral femme fatale's are there in Gotham? Only one - the pernicious Poison Ivy!

The final part was difficult to decipher at first, but using my keen detective skills and the knowledge of your accomplice, I realized what it could mean; what is 'objectively good' but an objective of love? You're sneaking Poison Ivy into the prison with a shipment of flowers for the prison warden, who famously tends a small garden! And once she is inside, she will seduce him into ordering the release of all the inmates of Arkham Asylum - yourself included!

So, two of Gotham's green-clad ghouls have hatched a breakout scheme. Robin, alert Commissioner Gordon and fetch my pheromone-retardant Batsuit; it's time to stop this fiendish plot.

Carrey's Riddler was a lot like Gorshin's Riddler, back when the Riddler was the Joker but with riddles.

Bravo.

TIME'S UP!

The answer was Batman v Superman: Ultimate Edition!

Warhammer 40k lore.

You forgot Batman's dick. But you'd know all about that Babs.

You would say that, Riddler, considering it stars you as the main villain.

No, part of the clue was that it's good.

>
BvS is the best cape film yet, son.

The guys your mom cheats on your dad with

You need to work on your comedy act, user.

not an argument

You're right, there's no argument about BvS being worthless garbage.

I'm glad we agree.

Objectively wrong.

>The only thing that's 'long' in Gotham City is the prison sentences for crooks like you, Riddler
I wouldn't be so sure about that, Batman

Which would have been nice enough on it's own if TwoFace wasn't acted like that too

But Adam West Batman was always right about Riddle's riddles, no matter how ridiculous his solution.

Why do you force yourself to miss out on good film.
You're only hurting yourselves.
Cutting off the nose to spite the face.

user, saying you like BvS or that it had any value is inherently trolling. It's an insincere opinion designed only to provoke responses. Please stop.

You've had your fun, you've pretended to be retarded. Now it's time to close the tab and move on.

>saying you like BvS or that it had any value is inherently trolling.
You don't actually believe this.
I hope.

That's the good thing about the truth: it remains true whether you believe it or not.

BvS is objectively terrible. There can't be opinions about it, just that factual observation. As such anyone expressing a positive opinion is either being a contrarian or a mindless fanboy.

In either case, it's not a sincerely held opinion, and is therefore trolling. Pretty simple.

>BvS is objectively terrible.
>objectively
Is English not your first language?

Is that word confusing you? I can try another to express the idea that BvS being bad isn't a matter of opinion, but a simple fact of the universe, if that will help you understand.

>BvS being bad isn't a matter of opinion
You're shitposting. You must be able to see that.
Anyway you win this fight. I need to go to japan.

>Anyway you win this fight. I need to go to japan.

>You're shitposting. You must be able to see that.

Nope. I sincerely believe it's not possible for a rational person to hold a positive view of that movie.

Thank you, I appreciate your admission of error. It takes a big person to be able to frankly look at themselves and admit they are wrong.

Enjoy your trip, but you won't find positive opinions of BvS in Japan, either.

>. It takes a big person to be able to frankly look at themselves and admit they are wrong.
but I didn't
plane leaves soon
pls shitpost quickly

You did, and I thank you for it.

Japan travel tip: It may be too late, but don't change your money here. You get a better exchange rate at the airport exchange counters. In Narita the best rate is usually the counter downstairs near the train ticket counter.

>Life
>objectively good
haha

>You did
Proofs???

How the fuck does he keep doing that?!

>objectively good
Impossible by definition. Next.