What are the most livable neighborhoods in Rio de Janeiro?

What are the most livable neighborhoods in Rio de Janeiro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/25VOLL8HdRo
youtube.com/watch?v=bNkEsa8ofrk
g1.globo.com/sao-paulo/noticia/sp-tem-menor-taxa-e-maior-reducao-de-homicidios-na-decada-aponta-estudo.ghtml
veja.abril.com.br/blog/augusto-nunes/a-intervencao-no-rio-deve-mirar-se-no-exemplo-do-haiti/
brasil.estadao.com.br/galerias/geral,veja-o-ranking-das-capitais-mais-violentas-do-brasil,32650
youtube.com/watch?v=R5-MCwyKZsE
youtube.com/channel/UCs8XW2PKK82jn8-rn9cqIFg/videos?disable_polymer=1
youtube.com/watch?v=lVLRhBz_Mro
youtube.com/watch?v=bAjqCcsNGRU
youtube.com/watch?v=l5cdfcdBz6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you want to live in Rio fin dude? I mean Brazil is a fun place to visit. But Brazilian anons make it seem like their country is really really bad.

living in one of those skyscrapers is probably pretty nice

In the city? The south zone is historically the richer one thus safer. Unfortunately the public security there has hitted a new low so I wouldn't recommend going there anytime soon desu

Mandatory exchange program

None. I would never live in this shithole

Most of the South Zone, Barra, Recreio, Vargem Grande e Pequena, Jacarépagua, Tijuca, Grajaú, Andaraí, Praça da Bandeira, Freguesia, Maracanã...There are dozens of good neighborhoods.
Which university?

Don't go to North, Northeast,Rio de Janeiro and Espírito Santo and you will be fine

Federal University of Rio de Janeiro

How about Leblon? Could get a place there.

The South is dangerous desu.

>Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
It's my university! :D Classes are starting 12th of march. When are you coming, lad?
>How about Leblon? Could get a place there.
Which campus are you going to be studying?

Can't change to São Paulo? Rio is fucking horrible, so horrible to the point that the military took over the public security.

SEETHING paulista
kek

This.

youtu.be/25VOLL8HdRo

Why do you want foreigners in your warzone?

Economics
I don't want to

>seething paulista
>shit so bad in Rio that the military took over
>before that the military got called several times to help

Yeah, i'm totally seething.

Soon we'll get news of a finnish student murdered by two 12 years old nig robbers. Seriously. You are already crazy to studying in Brazil, but Rio? Do you want to die so bad? I hope OP is trolling.

Well, your choice. Just don't be a dumbass and go to favelas.

Beaches, atmosphere, culture

>Economics
Wtf, we will probably bump on each other if this is true.
Leblon is fine, but there are other good neighborhoods closer to the campus, such as Urca, Botafogo and Copacabana.

>beaches
Yeah, full of people trying to stealing you.

>atmosphere
If you like monkeys and 30C every you're going to enjoy.

>Culture
Lmao Rio is the most degenerate place in Brazil. If you're into trannies it's perfect tho.

I would not invite any foreign to Rio de Janeiro for the next 10 months

>culture

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=bNkEsa8ofrk

These 10 months will be the safest, the problem is after that.

Well, you can't see anything related to Rio without flocking like maggots to belittle it, that's very deep butthurt. Just cope faggot.
>this level of butthurt

g1.globo.com/sao-paulo/noticia/sp-tem-menor-taxa-e-maior-reducao-de-homicidios-na-decada-aponta-estudo.ghtml

>São Paulo has the lowest murder rate in the decade

veja.abril.com.br/blog/augusto-nunes/a-intervencao-no-rio-deve-mirar-se-no-exemplo-do-haiti/

>Intervention in Rio must use Haiti as an example

Your state is being compared to fucking Haiti.

Well, congratulations to São Paulo, it is still a very violent place, but why the butthurt with Rio then? Why things about Rio matter so much for you? The rest of Brazil, paulistas included did/does everything in their power to diminish Rio in every possible way, this not normal, fren. This is butthurt. Even with all this, we are still a very rich and important place inside Brazil.

>Your state is being compared to fucking Haiti.
Because the army is used in Rio in a siminlar role.

I live in South and it's not comparing to Rio or Bahia

This is a bait thread. Don't reply to it anymore.

>I live in South and it's not comparing to Rio or Bahia
Kek, wat. Only Florianópolis has a lower homicide rate.
brasil.estadao.com.br/galerias/geral,veja-o-ranking-das-capitais-mais-violentas-do-brasil,32650
kys, faggot.

O finlandês fez de propósito. Todo o Sup Forums sabe que basta mencionar o rio e todos os brasileiros vem tacar merda nele (mesmo que seja verdade sob muitos aspectos)
Parabéns, vocês são iguais macaquinhos treinados.

No, São Paulo is pretty chill as long as you don't go into ghettos/favelas.

Rio's is basically Brazil's postcard and similar cunts as ours or even worse manages to keep their postcards place a decent place. Rio's people don't do nothing to change that. Your police and politians are so inept to do anything
that they need federal help, meanwhile São Paulo, which is a bigger city and harder to govern are lowering its murder rates evey year.

Para de postar aqui paulista burro. Não tá vendo que é bait?

>querendo seriedade no Sup Forums
>não shitpostando apenas pelo lulz

Vocês oriundos de chans BR levam essa merda muito a sério.

>São Paulo is pretty chill as long as you don't go into ghettos/favelas

>fuck, he's right!
>let me memepost so i can come out as a intelectual

Rocinha is good. Very cheap apartments on air bnb. Look good.

>Vocês oriundos de chans BR
Me respeita caralho.
Só tou cansado de ver as mesmíssimas threads faz mais de 04 anos. Perde a graça

No, you dimwit dumbfuck, what you said is valid in any place.

What's up with foreigens visiting favelas? Seriously i'll never understand this shit.

Refute me then. What did i said about Rio was wrong in my post?

>please, come to São Paulo

Well is there any other good federal besides UFRJ?

t. Unicamp student

Copacabana, Ipanema, Flamengo, Botafogo, Lebon, Barra da Tijuca. You must have heard of at least one of these.

Os burros ainda acham que isso não é uma thread de pescaria.

E não é finlandês. Acho que é spic

Rocinha is pretty safe unless shit happens and you get shot. But that's rare.

>Rocinha
>safe

What the fuck? It's literally a warzone.

Because you are an idiot. You didn't understand the underlines in this federal intervention, and it has little to do with Rio's violence, which has been in decline for a long time up until this last crisis and the politically motivated deconstruction of PetroRio (Petrobras) and related industry.
>even worse manages to keep their postcards place a decent place.
Ah yes, like when the whole country voted to take away most of Rio's oil revenue? That helped a lot, m8, besides all the money funneled out of the State by the Feds. I completely understand your hate regarding our politicians and police (as if your politicians were any better), but it's not only about that is it? Of course there is jealousy, cariocas are all malandros who spend their lives on beaches while driking caipirinhas!!11!!
You are pathetic, but so are most Brazilians with the same mindset.
UFF is quite good too, regarding Federal unis.

Os macacos são tão burros que ainda não perceberam a pescaria da thread e ainda estão falando com os outros macacos em inglês.

Ele quer pescar o quê, mano? Discussões sobre os bairros do Rio? É meio que explícito. Deixa de nóia.

And btw
>X place is good as long as you avoid the bad places
Sorry, fren, but São Paulo is a very violent place as well even regarding homicide rates. Brazilian levels aren't a good standard.
>But Sergipe is 18489489189/100k homicide rate

what is brazilian culture?

>live in a fvela
>wake up with shouting and fireworks
>going down the hill with music blasting and smell of open sewer flooding the street
>on the way to work/school
>someone approaches you
>"just give me the money and phone" while pointing a gun/knife
>"hold on dude i live in favela i have nothing"
>"oh fuck, go on then"
>get to home safe
>mfw it's my actual story

Not memeing? Sertanejo.

Overrated desu.

This. Everything in Rio sucks so bad. Fuuuuuuck RIO!

nice

There is a very nice and expensive catholic retreat in Rio right next to their biggest favela (on top of the hill)

The christ?

No, some Casa de Retiro north of Rocinha up the hill. A very secluded location. Perfect place to pray and reflect on your life.

RIP.
You know you look like a foreigner so it's basically like having a huge sine on your head saying "Pls rob me"

youtube.com/watch?v=R5-MCwyKZsE

western naivety in action

None of those assaulted were tourists

based

they look local

This is a great youtube channel for our soon to be dead Finnish friend:

youtube.com/channel/UCs8XW2PKK82jn8-rn9cqIFg/videos?disable_polymer=1

the first ones weren't tourists?

AYY AYY AYY PUTA QUE PARIU

youtube.com/watch?v=lVLRhBz_Mro

Why do you think there aren't white poeple here? This video is not even in a touristic area

Great channel
youtube.com/watch?v=bAjqCcsNGRU

Que ideia idiota da porra
10 reais vale um almoço

Congo de Janeiro is trully disgusting

Beautiful city

youtube.com/watch?v=l5cdfcdBz6s