What is it with all the anti USA posting in recent times?

What is it with all the anti USA posting in recent times?

The USA were created by Europeans. They are a pseudo-European country. We people of European heritage and Western culture (see pic related), no matter where we live, should stick together and fight the true issues such as leftism which threatens our prosperity and very being.

For one there is shartposting, a nonsensical meme that has to be forced because it is a dull uncreative copy of poo in loo. Then there are people who combine the olympic medals of all EU members. Number of athletes are restricted per country so obviously the olympics favor number of countries over number of population, which are both heavily in advantage of the EU.

Fellow Europeans, stop trashtalking the USA. This does not accomplish anything positive. Many European countries have tremendous problems. How about you focus your energy on solving these instead of insulting those who are in the process of uncucking themselves and saving western civilisation by electing Trump.

Are you an ambulance?

He's a healthkit.

I thought I needed more xp to unlock the medkit

Hillary has to be losing a lot for her to pay so many shills, these last few days have been hell both for american and french people, because of the picture of a girl that looks like Marion Lepen with a Dindu, but this is good, it means we are winning.

>recent

lol, run along now ya hear?

there has always been bantz but I cant remember it ever being this bad

why dont you go fuck yourself

MEXICO IS WEST
REEEEEEEEE

Fuck off I hate the swiss

Peace and love guys

*don't

There aren't enough indians that frequent pol so someone (likely an aussie) forced the shart in mart meme so they could continue making shit fetish threads.

Because burgers live in the greatest dystopia ever created but they keep running around, clapping and yelling at everyone about their freedoms.

At least we admit that our countries are shit.

This is just daytime Sup Forums. All the underage Euros are getting out of school around this time so they can rush home to post the newest America hate meme like the shart mart. American NEETs like myself don't have jobs, so we stay in all day browsing Sup Forums and thus can't make meaningful threads (what do you expect from NEETs, honestly). A couple Aussie NEETs are still up since they don't have jobs or education, and since it's about midnight right now over there, their bantz mana meter has run out so they post low quality shitposts.

Sup Forums gets much better about 6-8 hours from now.

> Philippines
> western

Kill yourself.

This is why I said European heritage AND western culture.

people that identify as european are merkel sheep and should kill themselves

Don't worry about it, Medpack.

Hating on the United States has always been between semi-fashionable and a full-blown movement.

It's a way for all of the countries to vent their frustrations by doing the "politically correct" method of "punching up" since "punching down" would be against the "politically correct" culture.

Good day.

Fucking cheese-nigger

Shart in Mart American