Fucking pussy why didn't you go through with it brah...

Fucking pussy why didn't you go through with it brah? Now all the normalfags are laughing at you and calling you a loser.

Bruh monique says ur dumb

He made the right choice

>No dead normalcucks
God FUCKING damn it!

why is america such a fucked up country? everyone is talking about guns as the primary issue, how about you look at the real problem which is the fact that your youth is plagued by fucking mental illness?

>The absolute state of America

Why? They deserved it for what they did to him.

Our schools are cancer. We need to call it what it is. They are prisons and for the kids who feel trapped in them with a bunch of malicious classmates it really feels like no escape.

how does a twelve year old sneak in a fucking rifle into a school?

THE NORMIES CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

American schools are unironic Chad breeding grounds that encourage abuse and hierarchy. Yeah go ahead and call me a memer, you know I'm right inside.

Because tragedy exploitation for politics is the media's only worry.

What would your solution be? Ban schools?

PUSSY

Americans would rather ban schools than assault rifles

just another /r9k/ mutt failure

> Put rifle in backpack
> Put sweater over top of rifle

Wala, hidden rifle

>make healthcare unaffordable and stigmatize mental illness so kids won't get help
>get rid of laws that prevent mentally ill kids from acquiring weapons
The US is honestly amazing

Fucking faggot couldn’t even take out a few normies

because op pushes them on

homeschooling is a good alternative for bullied kids maybe

Most home schools are for religious extremists, or wealthy people with working dad and stay at home mom who can teach her kids/hire teachers

Most kids can't do that, much less bullied kids

This was the kid obsessed with Columbine, right? Dude wrote about how his would be bigger.

I have no idea how you smuggle a rifle under your shirt on a damn school bus, but I'm glad he didn't kill anyone.

if you're compelled to carry out something like this you're most likely a failure in most other respects already
if for some reason you're not at least put a modicum of thought into your final act; see Paddock

BASED.
God willing, more of these school shooters will simply kill themselves rather than others.

To say guns are the problem is to ignore the underlying causes of mass shootings. The real problem is our morally rotten hyper-atomized hyper-competitive hedonistic mongrel society with low social trust and no shared sense of community or culture binding you to the hierarchy of people who make your life miserable every day. Taking guns away definitely would lower the number of mass shootings, but it would also leave deracinated individuals at the mercy of the hive.

Basically, guns are the only thing keeping back the effeminate obese quadroons and bloatpeople who want me to eat Chipotle slop, pay my taxes, and watch NFL and Marvel movies and Netflix as society transforms into a Brazilian shopping mall. And I won't fucking do it folks, I think you're a fool to trust an institution as grossly incompetent as the American government with your life. Don't count on anybody but yourself for self-defense, is what I say

Yes, this 12 year old boy whose balls hadn't even dropped yet was a real failure at life. His life's grand ambitions of being a doctor or starting a family or whatever had always been just too far out of his dainty little reach.

lol gay

>The real problem is our morally rotten hyper-atomized hyper-competitive hedonistic mongrel society with low social trust and no shared sense of community or culture binding

What's kind of weird is this is very similar to the types of things the Columbine shooter wrote in his journal, and this Ohio kid likely believed the same thing as well. Once they concluded our society was headed into the toilet, they wanted to accelerate the process.

I guess that's easier than joining your local volunteer group or taking up a charity to help organize your neighborhood.