In Defense of Sizism

Should we allow sizism?

As an employer, I tend to reject individuals who look overweight unless their credentials are far superior to any other candidate. My perception of size is that if you are unable to control your hunger or commit to a simple diet schedule, how can I expect you to adhere to my work schedule?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2392731/Overweight-people-likely-divorce-Could-size-determine-marriage-fails.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>perfect candidate on paper
>see them in person
>>sorry, I don't think this role suits you
This is why rampant unemployment is a bad thing. It should be the other way around. You should feel lucky for the workers you have.

10/10 would wrap legs around my head

>sizism
What? Lose some fucking weight, fat ass.

There are many jobs fat people simply could not hold. Like females becoming firefighters, they can't even pass the tests.

You sound like a fucking dick.

Fat people aren't a protected class so I guess you can do whatever you like at your fake job, OP.

>Implying pic related isn't hot as fuck.

THICK
H
I
C
C

I'm your employer, not your friend.

I run a software firm that designs solidworks-like programs for other companies.

10/10 would tap that bitch.

Working helped me lose weight.

I believe anyone has the right to associate with whomever he (or she) so desires; as a result, you should be able to reject anyone for whatever reason.

>software design
>not hiring fat turbo-spergs

Have you ever been inside an office? 60% of people anyway are overweight. Especially in HR.

i don't believe you. you're probably just some NEET faggot living out a pathetic power fantasy on a mongolian paper mache message board

Which one?

>sizism
>not following zyzzism

We work with ship designers, not government though.

You're allowed to do whatever you want with your money.

Ethically I don't think it's unreasonable. A lot of people have problems that prevent them from being valuable employees. Motivation, stress, illness, whatever.

But with fat people you can just pick the personal problems out from a line-up.

They weren't born fucking black, they can put down the spork until they don't have health problems affecting their work and employability.

Maybe if you somehow know the fatty in question leads an otherwise completely stable life and will make money for you, obviously. But it's like asking is it wrong to not hire people with tattoos on their face. idk bro ask Paul in accounting

"Sizism"
That sounds like some sort of orientalist fetish.

It's not, betacuck.

I think you're overlooking potentially great employees because of a false equivalency.

>all fat people lead chaotic personal lives

You're an employer, you should be allowed to choose your own employees going by your own preferences as long as your don't base your judgement on shit unconnected to their professional standards. If you worry that their size is a sign of lack of particular traits that may make them a bad employee, it's icky and I'd argue that you should give them a chance as bad diet/love for food in private life doesn't mean they're not pros in work environment.

So, while I am not sure if you should really have problem with some chubbies - if they seem decent in every other way, then likely their weight won't be a problem and unless their occupation demands lots of physical activity - you may be the one fucking things up by letting a decent person go. But you shouldn't also be forced to employ a fat person if you have considerable worries about their performance. On the other hand - that's why "test periods" are for.

Welcome to overpopulation and why importing millions of competing immigrants in the job market is a bad thing.

>all fat people lead chaotic personal lives
that true tho

A person's body weight no guarantee of how well they perform their job. If you gave them the job and you actually observed their work suffering as a clear consequence of their weight (like they spend way too much time eating instead of working or whatever), then you'd be justified in letting them go because of their weight.

But if you're just turning away people with good credentials because of this really flimsy belief of yours, you're a fucking asshole, dude, both to the people you turn away and to yourself, since you may very well be denying yourself solid employees on the basis of some ridiculous belief. If you ever find yourself sinking and wonder "where did all the talented people go?", you'll only have yourself to blame because you didn't think they were skinny enough to sit at a computer all fucking day.

Basically, if she her tits dont rest on her gut, she's high test. OP pic would smash..

If gut rivals tits, doesn't count, chubby or fat.

Next thing you know, some fatty association push a fattyrmative action into law.
Now some fatass will get the job just for being a fatass while a better qualified healthy white male is still unemployed.

Good job ruining America.

Health insurance
Days off for sickness
As Op pointed out, character

Isn't like everyone in that workforce fat? Including you probably?

I'd let that chick diddle my jibblets.

If you're discriminating against chicks like that, yeah you might want to take a step back.

If you're discriminating against morbidly obese people, it seems legit because they could be a liability if they have health issues.

Also, it really depends on the industry. If you're hiring a model, yeah fuck the fatties. If you're hiring an IT worker, you're probably going to get a bunch of fatties anyhow. so you might want a little leeway

>hiring only thin normies to do software design
enjoy going bankrupt within the year

As a man who works in a place where 80% of the work is hard, physical work, yet 80% of the staff are overweight women, I beg you please kill all the fatties, they are actually useless. Fat men can get shit done, but fat women are bottom of the barrel in terms of how much they can or are willing to actually help in a workplace. They should all be wiped out, fat women are subhuman.

Nobody gives a fuck.

>fat people are to be protected

Why, just because they resemble whales?

Why would they want to serve him if he hates them in the first place? They are afforded a chance to choose their master, why wouldn't they want to go somewhere they're accepted straight away instead of trying and failing to integrate into a company of normal people?

As someone who has owned multiple cafes, I would flat out refuse anyone who was fat while the main reason was due to most of my customers were tradies and truckies and loved the eye candy fresh out of high-school, All fat people are lazy thus the reason for their unhealthy size.

How do you stop fat people from breeding?

software design fucking suscks

>mad fatty on suicide watch

Fat people stop themselves from breeding by being hideous sea monsters so we don't have to worry about them getting lucky and finding a desperado to attempt to fuck em.

Rations.

Fuck off niggers. A little chubby/thick girl sexy too. I don't mean nasty bbw, only chubby.

Thats what you got by hating chubby/thick people ! Fucking anorexia.

>my perception
doesn't mean a shit, you're also not an employer

Thats what Sup Forums people don't call fat.
They call it sexy.

>allow
it's a free country

10/10 Would fuck while having watching movies projected onto that fivehead.

That's low test, you retarded son of a goat.

Would bone...

What's the matter Jakub, got turned down for the plumbing jobs because you cant fit under the sink?

Cheap troll, buddy. Really cheap.

dat ass

I do like a bargain.

What a fat pig.

Is that sarcams or you guys are really THAT pathetic ?

beautiful and on the go...anywhere anytime!

Thick thighs and curvy hips, you are a moron if you thick the girl in this photo is "overweight". She is type of "thick" that most really fat girls think they are.

Here's a (You).

If only you guys knew what was inside OP's pic... pic related. It's not just 'blubber' on the outside... Look at her fucking internal organs.

Look at her fucking brain.

She actually looks great.

If they don't care enough to take care of their body, they don't care enough to take care of their work.

Smokers are far worse in those aspects. And they are actual nuisances to their surroundings.

Also dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2392731/Overweight-people-likely-divorce-Could-size-determine-marriage-fails.html

Since Sup Forums is all about family values, wouldnt being overweight be a strong indicator of non-degeneracy?

Yeah, with a fridge torso and square hips (with hip dips), as well as shitty legs.
Then again, you're a SHART IN MART, so your standards are off the scale.

And health insurance requires smoking status known
My company is automatic disqualification if bmi 32.5+ or smoke with bmi 27.5+
Chubbiness is fine, but beached whale is jussst

She looks normal and pretty. Fuck off.

You forgot to change your proxy.

>If only you guys knew what was inside OP's pic
preferably muh dick

What ? Never wanted to do it. Why should it ?

Only if sizism can replace racism. "Uh, excuse me? What do you mean by calling me white? I'm medium-tall, you fucking racist".

You replied to OP twice, you fat sperg.

If you only knew that it's 99% of the time calories in vs out.

What kind of an idiot takes those odds.

I reject "men" who cant lift 700 lb deadlifts and squat 600 lbs just like how any other adult man should be able to.

Cheetos and Doritos dust fucks up keyboards. Good call OP

The natural rate of "calories out" can vary widely between individuals (as much as 400kcal per day).

Being thin has nothing to do with skipping dessert from time to time. It's mostly just how we were born.

>A person's body weight no guarantee of how well they perform their job.

Playing devil's advocate here, but, when you go to a job interview you try to show up as presentable as you could. You iron your shirt, might get a haircut etc. Someone showing up dressed like a slob would have less a chance landing the job, despite having the right credentials.

Could an overweight person be judged in the same way as the sloppy dresser and not get the job because this person looks less presentable, instead of the employer making rash decisions about someone's personality?

>if you are unable to control your hunger or commit to a simple diet schedule, how can I expect you to adhere to my work schedule?
You could make a bullshit connection like this for any observation.

>I see you're wearing a somewhat modestly priced suit
>How can I expect you to have enough discipline to work here if you couldn't even have the discipline to save up for a proper Hugo Boss or Armani suit?