Why no happenings?

Has it been quiet lately? Maybe the Muhammadans have realized they are getting dangerously close to pushing white civilization over the edge, and that if we descend into their level of barbarism (with our tools, knowledge and weapons). Then the endlösung ment for the jooos might be theirs instead.

This picture is retarded.
If you're afraid of your own religion enough to move to a different country to escape it, why would you think that country wouldn't be afraid of it too?

Not only that, but they are equating ISIS tier oppression with some christians who are uncomfortable. Not only that, most christians are super open border - #notallmuslims cucks.

WOW

I GUESS THE ANSWER IS TO FIX YOUR OWN COUNTRY

RATHER THAN RUN TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND PARASITIZE THEM

IN OTHER WORDS IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A HOUSE
YOU HAVE TO BUILD IT YOURSELF
INSTEAD OF WALKING INTO SOMEBODY ELSES HOUSE THAT THEY BUILT
AND TRYING TO TAKE IT OVER

WHAT A REVOLUTIONARY IDEA

FUCK YOU

>pretending that we can't deal with both the kikes and shitskins both at once

FUCK YOU IS DIRECTED AT THE AUTHOR OF THE CARTOON AND NOT OP

JUST WANTED TO CLEAR THAT UP

post more suicide gifs

>a week with no attacks
>this is "quiet" these days

Also, that fucking picture. The people hounding moderate muslims in the West aren't Christians. They're the radicals that are imported and supported by the leftists. Whenever a moderate gets fucked, the lefties take the side of the radicals. Around the time that pic is dated, Denmark proscecuted an Iranian refugee for...wait for it... insulting islam!

Also, moderates do not wear headscarves. That's how you can tell they're moderate. They don't follow the dogma of the religion.

>IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A HOUSE
>YOU HAVE TO BUILD IT YOURSELF
>INSTEAD OF WALKING INTO SOMEBODY ELSES HOUSE THAT THEY BUILT
>AND TRYING TO TAKE IT OVER
It's snowing on Mt.Fuji

Let us dispel with the meme that moderate Muslims do not know who they are bombing. They know exactly who they are bombing.

>lets move to this country
>they dont want us here
>our misery is somehow thier fault

>getting dangerously close to pushing white civilization over the edge

What edge? Whites are already rolling down the hill with no chance of climbing back up. If there was ever a major white uprising in Europe, then it would be a very pathetic one. Do you think white liberals nowadays are strong enough to fight of hungry muslim hordes ready to pounce on you anytime given the chance? They are biding their time!

>Says the white guy in Japan who is fleeing our hellholes

Kek is revving up for another happening.

>would you rather have your head cut off or have your fee fees hurt?

>BOO

Nonstop happenings since 2014

>why no happenings

fuck off hasnt school started?

Wait...

What the fuck is...

>islamo-ophobia

????

Moreover, I wonder what the liberals think happens after we let in the moderates.

Do they think that the bloodthirsty savages chasing them will go back home? Or will they pose as refugees and enter our country to kill more infidels.

Underrated as fuck.

Everything's been quiet because trumps numbers go up with every attack. Nigbama and killary have isis chilling out to help her numbers.

Fundamentalist =/= Moderate

Islam does not allow for Moderation.

Do moderate muslims only rape half as much?

Hmm... really makes you frink

No HABBENIGNS!! Go to walMART"

can atheists hate muslims too? i think its very discriminating to imply that only christians do!

You forgot the part about refusing to assimilate. Most countried would accept people who don't bring along their filth cultre.

Notice how the radical christians have a Bible in their hands, but the radical muslims no Koran?

Soros and his ilk are busy training the college crowd to demonstrate for Black Lives Matter and other such nonsense.

They have not had time to work on their Middle East Conquest project for a few weeks.

Lol, "moderate Muslim" is just a term for a radical Muslim who is a minority in a country full of different flavored radical Muslims.

Just cause Sunnis are blowing up Shias in Iraq doesn't mean Shias wouldn't be doing the same thing if they had the power.

>""""""""""moderate muslims""""""""""

i hate muds with a passion,and will defend the church if needs be

t.atheist

>running like a pussy
>not standing up for your country and fending off the radicals
This is why their countries are shit.

The most dangerous Muslims are the ones who aren't blowing themselves up.

not really, just a bunch of microhappenings, stabbings etc
it's Ausgust, the laziest quietest month of the year, i expect bigger habbenins once the European skies turn grey and Muslim mood turns sour

>lopez

>Implying boo is equal to kill.

This. Would rather die for Christianity than some sand nigger

The plurality of religion that was intended by the founders was of various Christian sects or deism. America was created for Europeans with a European history of thought and religion.

kek

>with no chance of climbing back up
Don't worry, comrade. After Shillary gets into power and pushes Russia over the edge with another wave of sanctions, we will finally have our merciless and senseless Russian revolt and reclaim our rightful title of the glorious Evil Empire.
And when Russians are pissed off, we really like to do nasty stuff to "questionable elements of society", especially muzzies and churkas.
>Reminder that in 1944 it took Soviet Union literally 14 days to genocide the entire Chechen nation and turn their republic into a Slavic lebensraum

>moderate muslims

when will this meme die?

There are no moderate muslims, there are only heretics pretending to be muslims and ISIS has been getting rid of those.

he's talking about whites, not Slavs

>hhhhuuuuuurrrrrrrr slavs not white thread
>huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr we're doing this now

careful Edgemaster.

> facts cause me an eternal butthurt
> t. Miroslav

Isn't Mirosalv a balkan-name? Are balkans even slavs or are they just semi-sandniggers?

If you are gonna do it, Atleast make the shop good

Pretty sure liberals view insults as equal to or worse than murder at this point.

"Moderate" muslims present legal arguments in defense of Shariah Law and tacit support of demanding others comply with their Magic Arab Book's rules for righteous living. They want to see Islam granted special protections to allow the cancer to grow and thrive until Muslims can subjugate all society into adopting the exact same kind of oppressive islamic shit they have in the middle east.

In Europe we told the Pope to go fuck himself and ended Christianity. Muslims must wholly reject their pedophile imams and their warlords wearing priest robes in the same way Christians rejected Christianity warlords and pedophiles. Flush that dead arab warmonger's syphilitic holy scriptures that were plagiarisms of the Jewish blood-god Ba'al right down the toilet where the koran can float alongside in the company of all the other piss and turds that humanity shat out in the past; only when they REJECT Islam wholly will they have actually earned the title Moderate--as well as Euphoric.

also the Quran calls for murdering to spread their jewgod. The Bible does NOT. Funny how the artist has the christians running with their "intolerant" bibles while the muslims don't have THEIR kike handbook in their hands even though they're doing exactly what Mohammed instructed his followers to do.

Semi-sandniggers yes, but Miroslav is a general Slav name. My friend in elementary school was Miroslav, he was very horny, he showed me his penis under the table in a Literature class when he was 9 years old and lost his virginity to an 18 year old girl (she was pretty hot, played volleyball) at the age of 11.

Classic Miroslav.

if there are so many moderate muslims why don't they just kill the minority that is radical?

This.
Latest happenings led to new bombings in Libia. Now ISIS will have to stay quite for a while and wait for the official election of their USA overlady, Killary Shitnton.
Also, FUCK YOU OP, FUCK YOU AND ALL THE HAPPENING-FAGS HERE ON Sup Forums!
I WAS REALLY HOPING FOR THE END TO BE CLOSE, I EVEN WISHED FOR THAT 08/14/16 BULLSHIT TO BE TRUE, INSTEAD NOTHING HAPPENED AT ALL! NO HAPPENINGS AT RIO, NO MORE DURKAS SLAYING EUROPEAN KEKS, NO GROWING TENSION BETWEEN USA AND RUSSIA, NO FUCKING WW3, HILLARY IS GOING TO WIN THE FUCKING ELECTION AND EVERYTHING WILL KEEP GOING WORSE BUT NEVER COLLAPSING ABRUPTLY.
FUCK YOU ALL, I WANT THIS RIDE TO END.
YES, I AM MAD.