Can barely open a pickle jar

Can barely open a pickle jar.

KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17164
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-abedin-emails-reveal-hillary-clinton-state-department-gave-special-access-top-clinton-foundation-donors/
youtube.com/watch?v=2tmc8rJgxUI
youtube.com/watch?v=AkSZGXmuvIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There was no seal *pop*.

Whole thing was staged and she still likely shit herself.

>There was no seal *pop*.

Wow, leaf, nice catch.

>this will be your president for 8 long years
I feel sorry for the rest of the world

That's not happening, Mehmet.

Notice her face turned red and stayed red for a long while after, she flushed heavily, the bitch is not ok any way you spin it. I guarantee you a bit of piss and shit came out while she strained too. she even lifted her ass off the seat a bit so the shit had some somewhere to go.

This is a very sexist and misogynist statement, user. How dare you.

You thought she can open a glas of pickles?

We will call it picklegate.

>Mehmet
>
It's not that I want her to be president, but the odds are in her favor for now, Jamal

They had the couch replaced when they saw the stains.

Niggers are only 12% of the U.S. population, Mehmet, calm your waffles and tits. Blacks have just as many murders as their birth rate, so it just takes care of itself.

Mehmets just multiply and don't die just like roaches.

The odds are in her favor, but she's going to lose.

Her first public appearance in a week is on a staged late-night show where she opens a pickle jar to prove she's in good health.
You can't make this shit up.

Where can I watch blondes shitting themselves?

Take a nap pls
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17164

How the fuck can we allow this old woman with mental health issues to be the president of the most powerful country in the world?

We're on the brink of WWIII and we can't allow this to happen.

It isn't because of the way it is.

New Abedin Emails Reveal Hillary Clinton State Department Gave Special Access to Top Clinton Foundation Donors

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-abedin-emails-reveal-hillary-clinton-state-department-gave-special-access-top-clinton-foundation-donors/

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=2tmc8rJgxUI

Hmm, You're small moisturized feminine rich hands.

this is who actually might run america

she is the type of woman I find attractive not gonna lie

She looks like a goat, what's wrong with you user.

We're literally going to have a Muslim in the White House.

We thought Obongo was bad, Muslims have finally infiltrated the government.

A couple of months from now during the first debate.

I like skinny girls with dark hair and eyes

I could face fuck her but she looks like she will kill you after you poke her. Like a black widow.

So are Muslims or Jews running the government?
Why don't you pick one and stick with it, faggot?

I for one support our new alien overlords.

I guess the effort Ms Clinton put into opening the already loose pickle jar will mean we don't see her in public for a month now

>Muslims have finally infiltrated the government

Can you not read?

Imagine the horror she had to deal with being asked to do the work of peasant's.

If she pulls that lid off will she die?

Trump should open 30 pickle jars consecutively then upload the video to his twitter

>she even lifted her ass off the seat a bit so the shit had some somewhere to go.

Old woman is old

I can read. If Jews were running then Muslims wouldn't be anywhere near the government

Would literally have kikes running things than Muslims.

At least kikes have given some shit to this world in philosophy, art, music, etc. etc.

Mudslimes are selfish and do everything for their shitty god.

imagine the stuff weiner makes her do

I'm calling it now
That was Hillary's "Dukakis" moment

She looks like someone turned the face scale slider up too high.

This woman hasn't done shit on her own since the 1970's. And she literally has had secret service protection and private drivers since the 90's.

He never mentioned jews.

Besides, American jews have no allegiance to Israel.

Delet this

my gf and my sister can't either

>my gf and my sister can't either

They're not running for President of the United States, the most powerful position in the world which the world relies on for stability.

It's like letting a woman be a Roman Emperor. It's ridiculous.

It would have made a better Jimmy Kimmel bit if she had a secret service guy come out and do it for her.

She carries a pickle jar around in her purse at all times just like normal people

>American jews have no allegiance to Israel
oh my sweet summer goy

Here's your ((((you))))

>Mudslimes are selfish
So are Jews.
Not defending kikes btw

what's he thinking?

My mistake.

I meant America.

>tfw tweet my dick pic

>“Back in October, the National Enquirer said I would be dead in six months. So with every breath I take I feel like I have a new lease on life,”

So with every breath you take you feel a new lease on life because The National Enquirer said you would be dead?

Well that certainly is reassuring.

Pretty sure that the people running her campaign hate her guts as much as we do.

She is clearly the chick from Goldeneye.

Kikes are terrible people, but they're not subhumans like Mudslimes.

Mudslimes don't do shit they just fuck camels and pray 6 times a day.

They've given a lot for the betterment of society.

Learn your history, Pol!

Enjoy your sex with a soulless muslim that hates sex and doesn't even have a clitoris.

You poor dumb pathetic beta faggot.

That picture really made me think

I still don't understand why this hurt him.

I'd prefer her not to be muslim something like this

>My nose is an attack helicopter.

She probably hates men too, like Hilary.

Also Hillary and Huma are both literal cucks and they have 1 thing in common: men who cheat. So this gives them something to link with.

>That was Hillary's "Dukakis" moment

I seriously doubt it, even if they admit it was faked, because I'm a man with average strength, and occasionally I have to smack the lid with a spoon a few times and then use that kitchen tool that's sorta like pliers to give extra leverage.

Every time I struggle, I ask myself, "how the fuck do old people do this?".

When I look back at the still photos they don't look too bad, but at the time everyone thought he looked like an idiot, or like Snoopy who used to pretend to be in combat. It's probably because it seemed like an over-the-top photo op, like if Hillary dressed like a cowboy and sat on a bull.

Simple, don't buy shit in jars bro.

No women can open pickle jars of course it is staged.

Does Kimmel honestly do this shit and think, "She is definitely fit to be president"? Or is he just doing it for the dolla and secretly is voting Trump?

Nah Kimmel is definitely not a huge cuck like other hosts, I think he's secretly a trump supporter but can't really talk about it or he'll be chastised by libtards.

No one really thinks Shillary is a good person or will be a great president, they are just afraid of change and the Clintons remind them of the 90s.

This is without a doubt staged. Imagine if she could not open it? What a fucking disaster it would have been for her-

Sauce?

it was just so over the top and made him look like a giant tryhard jackass

of course is staged. it's tv show, what do you expect?

Kimmel is a Jew. Just like all the other Jew kids he grew up with and around, like Carson Daly. These Jews always end up in prominent media positions because they can be trusted to push a liberal agenda.

Not to mention opening a jar doesn't indicate her health status for the kinds of things people have been noticing (the weird seizure tics, balance issues, stamina etc)

She also basically dodged the whole question because she didn't directly answer it.

It would be extremely painful.

>I have no idea why they're saying this
>It makes absolutely no sense

This is a woman who cannot stand up or climb stairs on her own.

she's not a model just works in a old time replica town

>Kimmel turning on his own man Giuliani
Traditore!

>she is the type of woman I find attractive not gonna lie
Despite the cold shimmering through from behind her eyes Huma is one classy lady. I bet all the boys from her Muslim home would have been happy to rape her.

Kimmel: this has not been tampered with

>there's no label on the jar

>She also basically dodged the whole question because she didn't directly answer it.

it was interesting how respectful she was of Trump. that's a brilliant strategy. Treat him seriously and let everyone else point out how silly he is. If she can do that in the debates she will gain.

You're a big guy

>she still likely shit herself

>letting the opponent lead the narrative

yup works every time in politics

>>there's no label on the jar

the other sponsors would throw a fit, and probably demand compensation, whether they sell pickles or not.

>for her next trick, she will jump on some eggs without cracking them

No webm of her shitting herself opening a pickle jar yet?

I understand why they removed the label, but if they removed the label then it's not true that the jar was not tampered with.

SHE BETTER CHECK HER PANTIES AFTER THAT ONE AM I RITE GUISE?

depends on what your definition of tampering is is

>the jar was not tampered with.

your autism is similar to mine. normal people know that they were talking about the lid, or should I say, lying about the lid.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkSZGXmuvIo

> opening a pickle jar is now a presidential litmus test

Good God why? Also, my grandmother is 87 and can open a pickle jar. It's not exactly a great test of physical (or mental) well being (implying that jar wasn't tampered with. It would've ended hill's campaign if she couldn't open it there).

OH WOW EVEN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES!

SHART IN MART

she probably rehearsed this with taht black guy

"it's just a jar,everythings ok, keep twisting"

Why is she trying to open a jar of kek cocks
This is what we call them back home

Did Hillary stand and walk on Jimmy Kimmel?

I cannot find any video with her walking onstage and then walking offstage.

Her baggy red coat hides a lot.

All she proved is that if you visit her in the nursing home she can sit and talk for 2 minutes.

I want to see her on her feet, walking, standing and not falling down after at least 15 minutes.

Feeble Hillary rested up for a week to be able to face a camera for 2 minutes.

Ah yes, the old pickle jar test. My doctor gives me this test twice a year to screen for cancer, brain hemorages, dementia, clotting issues and various other very dangerous and life threatening diseases and afflictions.

it actually would indicate several of those. dementia for example, might be shown if you tried to eat the pickles before you opened the jart.

but seriously, I'd like to have someone go with her for one day of campaigning where she eats some spicy chili early in the day. if she sharts like a normal american then her health is fine. excessive or uncontrollable sharting would arouse my concern.

she should be at home just like the magazine she worked for said women should be