When you say "It's okay if you don't eat meat, but you should respect my right to"...

When you say "It's okay if you don't eat meat, but you should respect my right to", you sound like "it's okay if you don't murder, but you should respect my right to".

Meat is murder. No excuses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ReJOJR-DImU
atlanta.cbslocal.com/2014/04/01/study-vegetarians-less-healthy-lower-quality-of-life-than-meat-eaters/
youtube.com/watch?v=-ebYuKP-6BA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3754538/Sydney-s-Lentil-vegan-restaurant-faces-closure-customers-advantage-pay-want-philosophy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Murder can be applied only to persons, which resources, like animals, are not, they are resource meant for our use and entertainment, nothing else. Now fuck off and go fuck some goat you greenpeace furfag.

It's not a right

>he thinks animals can be murdered

I dont like animal cruelty but come on mate theyre not people.

And in the past, non-whites weren't considered human.

Any excuse to perpetuate the cycle of greed and abuse.

Meat is required for the optimal functioning of my body and is a part of my culture. both of those trump ethics. veganism is for cuckolds.

If meat is murder why don't you arrest me, faggot?

>can eat if it doesn't have a head.

Does that mean you don't suck dick?

They are, now?

>And in the past, non-whites weren't considered human.

And now they're considered human, while still being closer to savage animals, your point?

what is you eat the placenta?

It's only murder to those who can understand the concept of taking life without cause.

Animals can't do that.

>And in the past, non-whites weren't considered human.

> And in the future plants will be considered human.

Why don't you just stop eating anything at once?

Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being. Murder doesn't apply to other animals therefor your entire argument is worthless.
Also, I just got a really really strange sense of deja vu, like I've seen this exact same thread with the exact same wording and I responded exactly the same.

They're bred for it.

Shut up.

used to be a lamb

id gladly murder for my meat

Jumping ahead to the end of the thread if you don't mind: Pasta Incoming

False Dichotomy. You (rightly) note the problems of factory farming and (again, rightly) note the health problems caused by eating too much meat. However, you propose that the solution is to remove meat (and other animal prodicts, such as eggs and dairy) from the picture entirely, and "go vegan" as if there is no middle ground.

1) You neglect the benefits of animals in an agricultural system. Nothing can turn inedible vegetable matter into fertilizer more efficiently than the digestive processes of a ruminant, such as a goat. Chickens are excellent pest control for crops. Bees are essential to pollenization. Expecting to create an artificial ecosystem (which is what a farm is) without animal involvement is simply ignorant. You cannot eat an organic diet that's truly vegan.

2) While it is possible, via bacterial synthesis in a factory setting, to provide certain needed proteins only found in animals, you become reliant on these factories for these supplements. The bacteria that manufacture these proteins are genetically engineered to do so: you cannot eat a vegan diet free of GMOs.

3) You discount, entirely, the modern necessity of human predation upon certain wild species, such as deer and rabbit. Yes, human involvement has led to the elimination of the predators which would have kept these populations in check, but the reality is those predators are gone, and humans need to fill that role, or those species will overpopulate, overeat, and then starve themselves. Vegans do not appear to have a realistic solution to this problem. You cannot be both a vegan and an environmentalist.

You are correct, that modern humans eat too much meat, and that modern farming practices are unsustainable and unhealthy. However, that does NOT mean that humans should be eating NO meat, nor that animals should be eliminated from agriculture.

It is better this way

Meat isn't murder per-se. It's a good point vegans make when they say that the mass-production of dairy products and meat or eggs is unethical. Because it fucking is. That's why I am a vegan. But if humans were to find their balance back with nature, just like the wolf and the lion (implying a massive culling of the population and change in economy), then I'd have no problems with humans killing a goat or a cow for consumption.

If your argument is based on "But it's a life", then how is eating anything not murder? Plants are living creatures, with enough sense to grow towards sunlight.

Do us all a favor, don't eat anything and rid yourself from this world.

So many fucking slide threads

sage, newfags

Go watch Sausage Party
youtube.com/watch?v=ReJOJR-DImU
YOU KILLING THEM PLANTS!

Also:

atlanta.cbslocal.com/2014/04/01/study-vegetarians-less-healthy-lower-quality-of-life-than-meat-eaters/

>Plants are not living things
>Vegan Logic
>Oh let me tell you that im Vegan for the 106th time today

I've never had a vegan respond to this.

I'm pretty sure animals kill each other in order to survive

Well, vimamin b12, which is the Achilles heel of a vegan diet is also found in human feces.

Guess is hard to justify eating shit.

Exactly. These vegans who say "meat is murder, no excuses" are coming of as right pussies.

>It's a good point vegans make when they say that the mass-production of dairy products and meat or eggs is unethical. Because it fucking is
lmao
how the fuck is raising eggs unethical
or milk for that matter
it seems like you know literally nothing of how farms work
or i guess in your mind, raising a few animals of these species in zoos or in "natural" reserves where there's no predators for them would be more ethical, since they would go fucking extinct in a few decades if you'd just leave them be

Boiled water is murder. No excuses.

Yes it's DELICIOUS MURDER. Fuck off hippie no one cares.

Iam Sorry OP that the killed ur wife. I can feel your pain. But I think the mayority of people think that beastaly is degenerate.

>pic releated

>how the fuck is raising eggs unethical
It's not unethical. The mass production of eggs is unethical. Go ahead and husband your own goats and chickens. No problem. I'm talking about the big industries. LMFAO.

OP's a faggot.

You know. The shit you find in Tescos and Biedronka and all the other supermarkets that out compete local farmers. Stupid goy.

>Meat is murder. No excuses.
I'm not making any. Meat is fucking delicious and I'll eat it all day long. What're you gonna do? Call the cops on me, you fucking faggot? Are you gonna fight me? You're vegan. Odds are you don't have the energy to do more than sit there and complain all day and then sleep for fourteen hours because you have more deficiencies in your body than you have fingers and toes.

>It's not unethical. The mass production of eggs is unethical.
there's literally no big differences between small farms and "mass production of eggs"
go and read/study about things before you spead like you know anything, something other than photoshopped PETA-posters

I eat animals. I also like them. Animals don't seem afraid as I go near them, despite the meat they can smell off me. It's like these animals know I'm not just going to gut them right then and there. They smell strength and know I've been satisfied already.
Vegans and the like though, they get eaten alot. They don't smell like a threat, they smell like a fucking plant eating pussy.
Hunters get respect from animals, while Vegans get eaten.
IMO anyway. Not enough study going into wild vegan deaths. Mainly due to animals hiding most body's after the fact, so the number of attacks is most likely higher

No, they'll ask if you eat meat in public then start chimping out and screaming "bloody murder"
youtube.com/watch?v=-ebYuKP-6BA

>Meat is murder. No excuses.

Yes, because I don't enjoy eating live cows, pigs or chickens. Having them dead makes it easier to handle.

>there's literally no big differences between small farms and "mass production of eggs"
Believe that.

Get the fuck out, Morrissey.

probably doesn't have toes as they fell of due to vegan nutritional deficiencies.

Animals are literally not human retard.

You are right murder is murder. I'll eat my cow alive like God intended.

Pets are an exception, to a point.

Probably because I post this every few months and get the same responses every time.

Can you not keep your nutrition decisions to yourself? Why do all vegans need to declare themselves as such?

My theory is that it's yet another form of virtue signaling SJW bullshit.

>I'm a vegan and you're not so therefore I am a better person :^)

yes, i do believe that because its a fact
go and believe your local PETA that murders 90% of animals they "save"

you are also killing the plants, but you don't give a shit about plants because they don't have a face you can relate to.

PETA stopped by our capital once in North Dakota. The Ranchers held a giant grill out, burgers and hotdogs doe everyone, lit up and grilled in front of PETA. They haven't been back

>Non-whites

Non-white what? I hope this answered your question.

I was about to comment on how the vegan shills alternate between /fit/ and Sup Forums, but then I saw (You) r flag

>its a fact
Sure kiddo

>a liberal hipster hippie-wannabe but too rich from daddy's money to be an actual hippie comes off as a pussy

you don't say

Fuck off, hippie. I wish you could see the size of my boner behind this deer head that I chopped off.

tells me your vegan ok be vegan but when im eating my steak don't walk over to my table and scream meat is murder i deserve the same respect i gave your ass.

lol that's pretty based
>86301020
instead of replying idioticly you could find something, even a single article describing how "mass producing eggs" is in any way unethical or in any way different from the way your local farmer produces eggs
newsflash: there is none

Cant deny the quints.

Those poor atoms, they have no choice to bounce around and aimlessly collide into each other. Boiling water should be abolished.

What's your problem nigger? We got "beef" now?

Okay. You can still go fuck yourself.

We like our meat and hunting out here lol. When in School, schools gave kids like, a week off during hunting season. Shit ton of deer meat gets passed out after there done carving

Making a thread about an educated (or uneducated) opinion and discussing it is what an imageboard does, though. I mean, id agree its annoying. But everyone has their freedums.

There is a reason why I'm at the top of the food chain disgusting hippie.

I talk about poor microbes, that should live in this water. Water is his home, we can't just boil it for ourself.

>booo boo those damn lions they are all murderers ;_;

get over it you fuck. you gotta eat to survive.

The better question is why are most vegans pro choice?

But what about the non cis-male microbes? Do u even care??

>all microbes matter

Because potential responsibility overrides beliefs. Also, probably not enough energy to take care of anything other than themselves.

A lot of people turn vegan because of their economic situation -- denbts. It's like hitting 2 "birds" with one stone, they like that.

Vegans should not breath, actually. You kill microbes with your mucosa and lungs when you brath. That made every living vegan a poseur. True vegan = dead vegan.

you are killing a plant, and even when it dies you should respect it and not eat it, what now? Will you starve?

for what purpose?

congratulations everybody! we have no empathy for anyone outside our little bubble!

I agree with OP meat is murder and is evil and a sin.

BUT. I believe humans REQUIRE meat to operate at their peak. We are designed for meat and there is no way around it. No one can make me believe otherwise I've seen the evidence. No amount of revisionist bullshit will fool me.

What's the difference between a food-animal and a friend-animal?

You're right OP, meat is murder.

Tasty, tasty, barbecue glazed murder.

this is a slide thread, sage

If you think about it, It is sick to maul another creature, disassemble it, then fetishize shoving it's body parts into orifices of your own body.
It's literally a Satanic ritual. But I won't get into the details about it...

When you eat meat it is because Satan wants you to.

i can teach a dog to roll over a cow on the other hand

Ability to empathise.

I don't eat dogs, dolphins, primates or crows.

One is your friend

The other one is your lunch

Why would you want your dog to roll over a cow?

Ok, I won't eat the next elk I shoot.

vegetables are murder.

the only moral food must not be:
-matter that was living
-stolen from living matter

based on this criteria there are a couple of types of food that are morally acceptable to eat:
-artificially produced sugar (not sugar from living organism like sugar canes)
-alcohol, produced as waste by yeast that was feeding on artificially produced sugar, or else procured in the absence of yeast

that's it. if you aren't an alcoholicarian like me, you are nothing but a murderer and you disgust me

You're just butthurt your restaurant got shut down, mate

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3754538/Sydney-s-Lentil-vegan-restaurant-faces-closure-customers-advantage-pay-want-philosophy.html

> not reading i can teach a dog to roll over. a cow cannot be taught to roll over.

Nobody checking these quints. Sad!

Vegetables are grown specifically by the plants for us to eat. Taking a vegetable off the plant is WHAT THE PLANT WANTS.

You are a fucking faggot mate.

He had to correct that one spelling mistake he made.

WTF I hate monkeys now

>not knowing how to use a fucking comma

This is kinda sad to see how the vegan community reponds to the onmivorous people. They try to blame them by pointing their fingers on the meat they see on plates. They should instead try to make people nicer with animals and act with tenderness toward them, and then they'll realise how unethical it is to eat animals. I'm a vegetarian since few months, i'll maybe turn vegan someday who knows, but I still can tell you I've never fell so lucid, and healthy since the beginning. I even run 50km per week so I don't think I can do that with deficienties like omnivorous people are pleased to tell vegetarians/vegans.

used to speak hebrew