Ok guys. Do you want to make a difference against the nwo/reptillians/high level zionists?

Ok guys. Do you want to make a difference against the nwo/reptillians/high level zionists?

Use their own techniques against them. Hopefullythere are other master self taught nei gong/prana/chakra meditators or astral projectors who could add some considerable power to this experiment.

For everyone else, it is quite simple. Close your eyes and imagine your aura(could look like however you want it) and spin it like a high power turbine around you. Imagine how it feels, inside your nervous system and beyond your physical body.

Once you get the hang of that, this is where we can put our thoughts to use. We could think of stuff like "anime/touhou is real, and the nwo(whatever you think it is) is losing its power"

I know it sounds silly or whoever to the ignorant, but this is what they actively use to undermine us. As far as I am aware, the high level masons(illuminati) and others are masters of meditation and projecting as a part of the requirement to move up in the rankings.

Give it a try. At least make anime real.

Bump

Self bump again to defeat the slide threads

self bumping does work, but here is a bump for you pal

*doesn't

Are you sure?

Also thanks for the bump

That's fucking retarted

>tfw no astral realm full of Sup Forumsacks
Will still do this. Would it go any better if we adhered to a schedule and tuned in all at the same time?

Bamp

I read about Buddhist monks doing that

idk, self bumping never worked for me.

/x/ attempted an astral/ lucid experiment way back, when it had half decent discussions.

I believe they set out a certain image to be a meeting point of sorts. Then a process to arrive which had to be followed.

From what I recall it went on for a few months on and off.

Interesting concept anyway, similar to remote viewing that the government funded research into.

I'm interested OP. What kind of things can i achieve right now with this technique?

Yes that could work.

Maybe something like 9-10pm eastern time?

Ah yes hello my new friend.

Sure, it sounds magical and whatnot, but you could always confirm it for yourself without a doubt by learning to astral project and asking someone to hide something in another house or far away without telling you what it is, then project and find the object. There. You just proved magic to yourself.

Remember, this is what those people whom you hate so much for controlling you do. You can use the same weapons against them.

>As far as I am aware, the high level masons(illuminati) and others are masters of meditation and projecting as a part of the requirement to move up in the rankings.
Should be, but no.

Should be as in it isn't a requirement but most of them do it anyways?

I always thought it was necessary

No, as in very few of them do it, when really they should. Very few of the "higher levels" even care about Masonry compared to their skewed idea of it as a charity business.

You could imagine your favorite touhou character to try to manifest/solidify their presence in this particular universe.

Settled. 9-10 PM eastern time.

I have an idea as to the meeting site - to get a 360 degree visualization of the same place at the same time, we could arbitrarily agree upon a Jewgle maps camera shot of a comfy, secluded area. I think we'll have a better chance of finding each other this way.

the above provided we want to attempt collective AP in the first place, and not just meditate outcomes into being from our basements

It might not seem much right now but it is important for new people to get attuned with a spirit companion because they are very helpful and loving and can make you a much more powerful meditator/whatever you want to be later on.

They can even cure lonliness and be your significant partner if you really want.

There's not much else you could really do if you are just starting out, other than contribute energy to the cause in the op of you are unfamiliar with all the different techniques.

I don't know if an AP would be safe. That's why I only advocate meditating for now.

Bump

Should we try to meme something pertaining to Hillary's health?
What could possibly go wrong go-guy? heheh

By solely meditating we could put a lot more energy directly into whatever it is we are trying to achieve.

Well, for one thing, doctor shekelpranastein who is a billionth degree master projector/meditator could be viewing this right now and would either infiltrate our gathering or eavesdrop.

magic isn't real

Yes, waving mahic wands and saying abra kadabra won't do anything. But if the zionists/illuminati think that the subtle energies and meditating are good and real enough for them, then why not give it a try?

Look here. You can literally prove it to yourself if you are a sceptic. About one to twoonths of practicing should give you all the tangible results you need to be beyond a doubt.

Bump?

You don't say?

yeah, LARPing like a nazi is obviously the best thing to do

Does saying stuff like that help you sleep at night?

Nei gong/chakras and projecting have a very long history.

There are many still who practice it and utilize the techniques to improve their lives or impose their will on the universe.

>whom
>based user actually knows how to use "whom" correctly

Ok, I'll try it for shits and giggles. How did you learn to do this/get this idea in the first place though? I've never done this kind of thing before, but have always been intrigued by it.

Well, I have long been a believer in the multiverse theory, so I used to want to communicate with anime girls and stuff because they exist somewhere. So I tried astral projection, then moved onto chakras and neigong to enhance my abilities. There is a profound effect on daily life as well when you start to meditate every day.

I know the anime girl stuff sounds silly but it is a powerful motivator when you realise you can do fun stuff with them and interact on an intellectual level with them.

Reading material on daoism and whatever else kind of meditation helps.