Why are right wing women so hot?

Why are right wing women so hot?

Pic related; Lauren Southern. I would literally eat her shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/sport/afl/eddie-betts-bananathrowing-fan-speak-out-about-racial-abuse-at-showdown-41/news-story/4b746f25326c8cb2ada52374995f8f41
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/691039094713876480
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabel_Hardman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The left is dumpy. Unnatural crazy girl hair colors, with the need to follow trends so they get their 'problem glasses'.

They also justify their fatness and growing armpit hair in their head as a 'statement' when in reality they are just lazy slobs.

Right-wing folks have always taken care of themselves and their bodies.

Because they are paragons of modern femininity. Strong, beautiful, intelligent.

The left is a cesspool of damaged goods

lmao

Her views on modern women are amazing. I love how she criticizes sleeping around and instead she empowers the roles women have taken for the last century.

I'm not really interested in marriage but I'd wife her in a heartbeat. Crazy how she's only 21.

hot women follow the money. always.

what a load of bollocks. the top 6 fatest states in america all voted republican in the 2012 presidential election.

Until you see the makeup free morning face. Until then, cheery pick em like there's no tomorrow.

jew

gay guy on drugs with paint on.

One group fixes their problems, the other group blames someone else for their problems instead of fixing them.

They look like owls. They look like assembly line modern whores. Literally what is so special about them?

Because traditionalism is hot, long hair, well looked after, lady like, caring and empathetic.

The left women are basically loose whores, they're covered in tattoos, makeup and piercings, they're sexually promiscuous, have weak family values, usually hate their fathers and so have a very toxic view of men.

The simple fact is that trans like Blair are typically more traditional, the long hair the more lady like attitude, not overdoing pericings or tats. More attractive than most libtard females with dyed hair and bulldyke rings through their noses.

Lauren Southern is fairly attractive but she sells it with attitude and presentation, those long golden locks, taking care of herself and not affraid to make effort to appeal to mens desires for an attractive looking woman.

I aim to emulate her and when I'll be older I wanna be like Christina Hoff Sommers.

>Why are right wing women so hot?

Because they're women.

shes nice, but her mouth is a bit weird. overbite?

>this is a sandersfag

Admit it, right wingers are way less hot. For every two tone hair obese feminist you've got an obese Texan who describes her hair as "corn blonde". For those that are actually hot liberals beat you hands down because most A list female celebrities that are political are liberals while famous right wing women like Coulter look weird.

Forgot pic

I doubt most of Sup Forums is good looking, mate

why are conservative women capped at 7/10? Lauren Southern has a fucked up face 5/10 tops

Who are you kidding she's a 9/10 in America

Lauren Southern is a 6.5-7 in Canada. She's literally average.

>kike nigger fucker
>Right wing

pick one.

This is a tranny, guys.
Seriously this time.

Source for that claim ?

Those be fightin words

Can't prove the nigger fucker as it's a rumour, but the kike shit's true, grandparents fled the holohoax to Denmark.

>I would literally eat her shit.

Someone has German ancestry :^)

>Haha she BTFOs the feminists she's right wing just like my hero George W Bush wish we had him back! I don't care that she's Jewish you fucking bigots and no I don't care that she has sex with blacks. She's not racist. The real racists are the left!

>The left is dumpy.

lmao

>I would literally eat her shit.
t. German in Britbongistans

news.com.au/sport/afl/eddie-betts-bananathrowing-fan-speak-out-about-racial-abuse-at-showdown-41/news-story/4b746f25326c8cb2ada52374995f8f41

>pale redhead
>27
>lives with her mother (neet)
>racist

waifu claimed

And yet the first thing you think about is turn them into degenerates.

Pic related.

lmao

You mean apart from all the actresses and models, and the students you people complain about, and all the intellectuals, obviously the vast majority of artists and writers are lefties, etc?

Duno

Lauren Southern in wheatfields
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/691039094713876480

bottle blonde

Natalie Portman looked disgusting-nipples protruding-in her white shirt before the future POTUS. Very very disrespectful.

It's okay, I don't like women either :^)

These people are all self-identified libertarians. Do libertarians really count as right-wing when by definition they're socially liberal?

So that leftists could dwell even deeper in their own inferiority when they have something to compare themselves to.

I don't know if you've ever heard her speak but she has a horrible voice. Makes me sad tbqh

Depends on what you mean by socially liberal.
Most "social liberals" include forcing people to play along with their xir nonsense and enforced indoctrination classes in schools.
Libertarians don't usually include this in their ideology, they'd say "do that shit if you must but leave me out of it".

fucking top bants

She's probably a Jew plant just like Milo

Jews are stopped clocks.

>Right-wing folks have always taken care of themselves and their bodies.

this might be one of the most obviously wrong things i've ever read on Sup Forums

I suppose metaphorically you already do eat her shit. I was surprised she's Canadian or something, I thought they weren't as dumb as fuck Americans.

>that retarded video on Marxloh

can Hillary even take a picture without looking like a psycho ?

Prefer leftist women myself. The conflict is enjoyable. Sometimes leads to angry sex which is the best sex. Also I enjoy the idea of slowly redpilling a bitch and watching her turn against her friends and beta orbiters.

holy fuck THANK YOU

>not knowing how a 10 scale works

You'll have to loose ur dick first

I want to penetrate her forcefully while yelling in nothing but Mandarin. She'll buck and rock to escape the language and race she hates so much, but to no avail - the deed will be done.

People view things on a logarithmic scale. If you go from 0 to 1, average is 0.5 but people will think average is the solution to Log(x-1)=0.5. The solution is, no surprise, x=6.5. Which is why 6.5/7 is seen as average.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

It rots the body, mind, and soul.

I'm afraid I could keep listing attractive lefty chicks long after you ran out of cookie-cutter FOX News blondes.

Then why don't you start?

>trump supporters
>right wing

Back in my day, we called people who want a guy who thinks healthcare, education, and housing are the most important functions of the federal government democrats.

Because burning coal is not good for your skin

literal man-loving gaylord faggot detected

>this is a 10/10 on Sup Forums
Lmfao

I grew up in the same area as Lauren. (she's a 1995, Me 1994).

>TFW I was at a party with her when I was 16 and I didn't have the balls to say Hi to her.

>Jennifer "Cum on my Face" Lawrence
>attractive

this better make you approach everybitch you fancy from now on

otherwise kys

>leftists are this triggered

The constant sense of danger

>No one has posted Marion yet

She has a rat face you silly Sharterican

Why do all of these people make that stupid fucking smirk? Is it some form of communication to other virgins that they are one of the same?

What the fuck do you mean "socially liberal"?

Libertarians are not "fiscally conservative and socially liberal" that is the most asinine "understanding" of the idology I have ever come across, and I have no idea why it persists

Cause they aren't feminists

Idk if she has a dick she's hot af

>Doesnt even try to refute it

leave him be that's a 9/10 there since one in three girls are obese

Let's not forget the based mummy of brexit

Who is she?

why does she look so scared? look at that frown and those eyes. jesus.

She looks less than average to me, but at least she is righteous.

Still cuter than any sjw or 99% of shitskins

Superhot indeed.

Why do black American men all wear choir robes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabel_Hardman

its the traditionalism in their personality, its nature itself. when girls are acting natural they are attractive (: easy really

Natalie Portman looks like a fucking rodent.
Just look at those beady black eyes.

All Jews have this look.

>pro-marijuana legalization; against the war on drugs
>pro-gay rights - supports same-sex marriage and the right of gay parents to adopt children
>pro-trans rights
>pro-choice
>pro-immigration
>anti-interventionist
>supports separation of religion and state

These are all progressive values as well as libertarian values.

Tradition, culture. not anything as attractive as that

who knows
maybe they're just roleplaying

>libertarian
>socially liberal
Nu-'libertarians' maybe. The kind that would vote for Sanders.

>Tradition, culture.
And fake boobs.

>literally eat her shit

Fucking weirdo.

This is Sup Forums. Weird is normal here.

Idk, user. Maybe because they're airheads who seek to please men by living out male fantasies. Independent, intelligent women incline strongly left, as anyone who has ever used tinder in a city will know.

You don't have to be so sad about the fact that there are so few right-leaning women and so many alt-right permavirgin males.

Gotta love pink

She's a solid 10/10 in non-internet standards without a doubt.