Would you watch 'The Gaz and Mandy show' ?

Would you watch 'The Gaz and Mandy show' ?

sure

/thread

Gaz sucks, so no.

>Wound you watch a television program of two vaguely similar characters having interactions?

Yes

OH GOD YES.

I can feel the edge that show would produce on the astral plane

Eh, wouldn't do it for me. Mandy is pure evil; Gaz is pure apathy. Gaz would get bored of Mandy by the third episode and spend the rest of the season playing Game Slave.

I'd recommend someone more inherently sinister. Pic related

Both are too similar, the second character would need a different personality to play off the other. I would suggest Gaz and Mabel Pines.

depends, do they fuck?

No because you're basically getting the same character but no one to play with of or challenge them. It's Yin and Yang not Yang and more Yang.

Maybe if it's comic "Less goth and more grumpy" Gaz it might work but even then I don't think so. Replace Gaz with Charlotte from Making Fiends and it might work.

No shit i would

Shes best nick girl shut the fuck up

If it's Comics Gaz and Pilot/Season 1 Mandy then sure, they'd actually play off each other pretty well

No.

I like anything with Melissa Fahn lately

>not The Gaz and Mandy and Lucy show

I think I'd rather watch another Rob Schneider movie.

Just Gaz and Lucy would work. Mandy is too much of a bitch.

Is Neptunia the only thing she's voiced in years?

Would they actually have conflict?

without their foils it wouldn't be funny

Gaz and Mandy show? no

Full invader zim/billy and mandy crossover? Yes please

That would suck fucking balls.
It's like what said.
If someone ever actually did do this, they'd probably make some awkward annoying new side character to have a different view. Having a side character (or a character that plays off another character) with their own show is a bad idea. It didn't work with Planet Sheen or The Cleveland show.