youtube.com/watch?v=U-ttov55ZMI

Developments August 21
>SAA advances in Darayya
>Don't believe the meme negotiations
>Syrian Army thwarts jihadist counter-offensive in southern Aleppo
>SDF advance south of Manbij
>Hezbollah strikes Nusra in the western Qalamoun
>Top jihadist commander killed in southern Aleppo
>Massive explosion rips through Jihadist stronghold in Idlib (munitions depot went kebab)
>ISIS attacks Kuweires Airport area of east Aleppo
>Iran allows Russia to use Hamedan Airbase indefinitely
>Russia could use Incirlik airbase ‘if necessary’ – Turkish PM
>Jihadists lose 30+ fighters in failed northern Hama offensive
>Syrian Army advances to Ramouseh Bridge in southern Aleppo
>Clashes restart in Hasakah City after government, Kurdish negotiations fail
>Syrian Army goes on the offensive in east Palmyra
>Syrian Army prepares for massive Latakia offensive
>Syrian jets fly over flashpoint city despite US warning
>Saudi jets strike Yemen’s capital during 100,000 strong rally in support of Houthis

>NEWEST SOUTHFRONT
youtube.com/watch?v=y3ojKnmFl7A

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
> Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

>previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/768108380074278912
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.497250&lon=40.751907&z=19&m=b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soon

The West created this mess.
It was you who divided up the land.
It was you who put in the puppet governments.
It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.
It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.
It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.
It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

nth for x

When the kurds become enemy's?
They weren't against isis?

IS is still advancing in southern hassaka:
5-6 towns seized since the morning.

YPG reinforcements coming from hassaka city

I stopped reminding that the Kurds must be put in ovens for a month and you guys already forget?

>And it was you behind the west

The west is your puppet my merchan's friend.

>>the pic
dosen't roaches dislike arabs to?

based israel

I just ordered one of these spooky balaclavas a few days ago

Just asking for reasons,
I like my fill my oven whit hate.

first for julian the informed unbiased journalist

>> it was you
mostly was usa.

Fuck that's precise.

thousand fucking hours in gimp

Is the US government putting the Kurds up to this? I thought Assad was basically letting them be autonomous. There is no possible way the Kurds can take on Syria, Turkey, Iran and Iraq.

good costume for halloween

>YPG reinforcements coming from hassaka city
Russia's response?

"Quick Assad, surrender and hand your positions over. Israe-- I mean our alliance is on a tight schedule! Oy vey!"

>Bomb carpets
Whew, free carpets!

nah I just like them while camping, keep the wind chill off my face, I lost my plain one

>Is the US government putting the Kurds up to this? I thought Assad was basically letting them be autonomous.
It was a temporary arrangement.

The Kurds got greedy and started obeying US orders to start trouble.

By the way! A few days ago US inserted forces into Qamishli, where you can expect the next set of troubles to erupt. When Syria loses its airport there, the Israeli dream of Nile to the euphrates is that much closer.

זדיין לי מהמדינה אחמד

>T-T-T-The west did this!111 we didn't do nothing!1111111

why would they want to die there? They where completly sorunded agenst an enemy that had infinite more supplies then themselfes. Now they can use the soldiers the resupply the manpower of areas in need.

this is what will happen in Syria in late 2016-2017:
>IS retreats from Aleppo, leaves most of its territory to SAA.

be honest, SAA isn't his most dangerous ennemy.

>SAA are will act as a buffer zone between US/erdogan backed FSA and IS.
>IS and SAA will agree upon a secret temporary ceasefire for whole syria as Assad wants to be the last wall against the Jihadists so the westerners will help him.

>SAA starts fighting with the US backed FSA and the backstabbing YPG turds.
>IS reorganize its troops.
>IS concentrates on the northern front.
>IS and SAA restart fighting after FSA and YPG weakened

this is what happened in 2014 (ISIS retreated from western syria and took Raqqah and then took most of northern and eastern syria) and what will soon happen.
Assad knows that without the Jihadists, he will get fucked by USA and Erdogan.

I hope you don't end up getting shot by TAG

> Kurds take Hasakah

Oh the sweet victory. All the Assad shills, all the threats of turning it into another Kuweires, insisting their precious government troops were unshakable heroes who would hold off the Kurdish hordes. And now they've done exactly what I said they would, and as I predicted, Assad can't do shit about it, there's no ground convoy coming to save them, Kurds win, flat out, period.

I would, however, advise the States to keep the YPG on a leash and let the Turks handle IS in Aleppo province from now on, and send everyone to Raqqa. As long as they don't connect to Afrin or take the border, the Turks will leave them alone.

yfw NPR talks about Turkish backed "rebels"

>literally an airsoft mask
2spoopy

Based Israel right once again.
People say these people have no rights to come to Europe or America to seek help, but European and American governments started this mess. And since the West takes pride in being democratic and shit, it's all the people's fault for electing warmongering governments.

Westerners deserve this and the peoples of Syria, Libya, Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan, etc. deserve to come over here and receive asylum as refugees.

>We will give support to Jarabulus operation.
Turkish foreign minister

It's Iraqi "special" forces what'd you expect lol

>5-6 towns seized since the morning.

Slowpokes are too late. Hasakah fell.

This. As much as people put all this shit on Israel, it was done by western countries. We mock SJWs when they point the finger at us, but who is on the ground creating this mess?

t. Eternal anglo

Cap this shit please!

>When the kurds become enemy's?
>They weren't against isis?

Kurds and roaches are eternal enemies.

I laughed because of that picture. Can I download it and put it in my 'funny pictures I found on the internet' folder?
In return I'll give you another picture from said folder.

"Rockets fired by IS land on al-Shadadi"
>twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/768108380074278912

it seems they are now very close to the city

>UNCONFIRMED alliance between ISIS and regime forces in north eastern syria, against the kurds

@saasolider3315

it's pasta

I expect US and lapdogs will use this as an excuse for a direct attack on gov't forces.

Sounds like we're on the right track, but there's always room for improvement.

Assad fags rekt again.

Seriously how fucking sad are you. Fist you need Iran and their shitty Afghan-iraqi militias to fight for you, now you need ISIS.

>UNCONFIRMED alliance between ISIS and regime forces in north eastern syria, against the kurds
What a joke. The moment ISIS attacks Turds, it means that the Syria is aligned with ISIS?

That's not how it works you shits.

this war never ceases to amaze
the ally/enemy combinations are endless

ISIS doesn't have allies, it's impossible. These are the fuckers so bad and uncompromising they can't even get along with al-Qaeda.

>the ally/enemy combinations are endless
Just because the Turds say this doesn't mean it's an actual thing, you realise that right? The Turds turned their guns on the SAA and forgot that ISIS was right behind them.

Just because the SAA will no longer give them artillery support or air support doesn't mean that they're aligned with ISIS. It means they're enemies of YPG/PKK.

How dense do you have to be to fall for this Turdroach propaganda.

kurds making so many gains
when are ass*dists going to hang themselves?

Let's just apply the treaty of Sevres now

>Breaking! American commission decides not to extradite #Gülen.

It's so fucking hilarious. Even with the "elite" Republican Guard and air superiority they had to flee Hasakah like startled goats.

This.

Assadist BTFO

SAA had the airstrikes this time around you retard. YPG had none.

>It's so fucking hilarious. Even with the "elite" Republican Guard and air superiority they had to flee Hasakah like startled goats.
>Sweden

There were no Republican Guards, no air superiority (remember US threats and Russian cucking?). There was an artillery base with limited ammunition and an air field that is miles away in Qamishli. And the fighters were just tribesmen (NDF), SAA never participated directly.

CNN Türk ENG @CNNTURK_ENG 2m2 minutes ago
>BREAKING DHA reports mortar shell hits #Karkamış from #ISIS-held Jarablus, police instructs residents to leave.

>SAA had the airstrikes this time around you retard. YPG had none.
YPG outnumbered NDF 4 to 1, YPG had US put both Syria and Russia under NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL just to end the air strikes. NDF was surrounded and held out on their own, to the point where ISIS had the chance to attack YPG from the rear and then pulled out without being captured.

And this is a loss for the SAA how?

>hurrr im not following anything of what's going on

>>BREAKING DHA reports mortar shell hits #Karkamış from #ISIS-held Jarablus, police instructs residents to leave.
Turkey is now going to use Karkamış as a launch pad to stop "Rojava"

I wish they would stop fighting and concentrate on the common enemy. The turkroack and his proxy islamists.

>Unconfirmed
I.E. Baseless, we've heard this line before.
I think the Kurds are going to link the cantons regardless of what the Turks have to say, especially with the US backing them. I mean they've already established the local government that would oversee the canton in between Afrin and Kobane, so there's clear intent to take full control over the claim.

Post fucking maps you faggots.

>Hurrr one republican guard means the SAA mounted an attack on YPG, not that he got killed by a mortar landing in his base

Isis don't ally with anyone

>The turkroack and his proxy islamists.
That game is long over.

The enemy is now ISIS + Kurd proxies.

>Turkish-led Syrian rebel force to launch imminent cross border ground assault on Jarabulus
>Kurdish-led "Jarabulus Military Council" formed to take control of Jarabulus
>ISIS caught the middle about to get massacred by both sides

JUST FUCK MY CALIPHATE UP SENPAI

>Being this retarded.

>UNCONFIRMED Germany stops taking in refugees, Merkel calls her policies "a mistake". Fat Siggi resigns, "if only we had known earlier"

They did in Jarabulus too, but the Turks are having none of that.

Also, speculation time: will the Kurds in Sheik Maqsoud backstab the SAA and cut them off? The rebels say on the hohol map they've reach ed an agreement to have a "humanitarian" corridor through the neighbourhood.

are you a k*rd?

>turks are white and turkic...
its an oxymoron.

Turks have already said they'll shell any Kurds that attempt to advance.

>It was you
>Israel

FUCK OFF JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

what will happen when kurds and turks meet there?

>The rebels say on the hohol map they've reach ed an agreement to have a "humanitarian" corridor through the neighbourhood.
that was bullshit shilling they have started shelling each other today

They look pretty white to me desu.

>reached city in helicopters
Don't buy it. Distance is too long.

What did the Kurds do this time? It's like a never ending line of fuck-ups when it comes to the Kurds.

muhammad is not a turkish name
mehmet is muhammeds "turkified" version, educate yourself filth

>turkic
>white
lol

saa in deyrezor gets reinforcements from qamishli through helicopters as IS can shoot down every plane landing in the airport.

you tried and failed. do you really want to get assraped by Turks again?

It's literally only 141.9km between those two cities.

t.dumb t*rk

we should send a MİT assassin to US like we used to do in Europe to deal with Pkk shits.

>what will happen when kurds and turks meet there?

You already know.

Erdogan and his shitty islamists aren't based Ataturk.

Seriously though how could you guys go from Ataturk to Erdogan....?

And where will it land, Hasakah is isolated from Qamishli airbase.

Come on. It's the usual pro-SAA page enthusiastically false news.

The US will probably keep the Kurds in line by theatening to let the Turks have their way with them if they don't let the Turks do their thing.

see thread title.

You assassinated an FSA rebel leader instead.

Lol backstabbing commies

in an open area, like this one
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.497250&lon=40.751907&z=19&m=b

This was before they were completely cut-off. It was just when the clashes escalated to something serious.

I'M FUCKING TIRED OF WAITING
WHEN WE WILL THE K*RDISH GENOCIDE START
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

are you implying that you are gonna attack US`s assets Tukey?

Actually I blame you, Israeli Jews, who had a vested interest in the destabilization of the middle east. You played the Soviets and US against each other during this crucial time in the 80s so you can get a country in a patch of desert that you didn't earn or deserve.

If America obliterated Israel and all you conniving Jew animals right now, Arabs would love us. Unfortunately since the beginning of the the Second World War all the Jew lies that were whispered into the ears of our European friends and American leaders is what led to this.

Its actually your fault you Jew scum. The real solution to all of this is the utter and complete annihilation of Israel.

>alliance between ISIS and regime forces

Naturally, Hasakah was merely step one in cleaning out the government pockets from what is essentially their most important canton.

>The US will probably keep the Kurds in line by theatening to let the Turks have their way with them if they don't let the Turks do their thing.
For once you actually said something smart. The US knows what it's doing.

Allow me to explain what this Hasakah shit show was all about. They needed to show Turkey something and they used the lowest hanging fruit to do that: The Syrian NDF positions in Hasakah.

it achieved the following:

a) Made them know for sure that Russia can never influence the Kurds.
b) Made them know that the Syrians are under the mercy of decisions made by US command and can make the Rojava nightmare happen by brute force if necessary
c) Made Russia blink after threatening to shoot its jets down. Literally, Russia did not make any public announcement, instead it asked Syria to stop flying and also to agree to the Kurd's demand to disband NDF.
d) Lemma to b), c) Made it clear that Russia cannot be relied upon as a serious ally. Even if the US wanted to carve out a Kurdish state inside Turkey/Syria/Iraq/Iran, the Russians are of no use. They won't stick their neck out to protect loose alliances, even if it means ending NATO.
e) Got Iran to slap Russia in the face directly on the international scene by using Iranian opposition to create tensions regarding the Russian air base that would have been essential to confrontations with US jets over Hasakah, significantly lowering Russia's stature.
f) Announced that Gulen is not going to be handed over. i.e The US is confident that it holds ALL the cards.

Now, Biden is going to visit Turkey, and pressure is being placed on Putin to allow Lavrov to speak to Kerry.

This means that they're going to break up this stupid alliance between Turkey/Russia/Iran by showing that every player in it is incapacitated and the USA *must* be consulted before any settlement is done.

They don't care what happens to the Kurds after this, from the US perspective, it has won this round by a LONG shot.

Assad didn't let them be autonomous, the kurds forced it on him. Most Syrians oppose autonomy for the kurds.

Except they don't.

The official Syriac (Christian) party in Syria supported a full-takeover of Hasakah by SDF over the regime.

OKAY I NEED A CHANNEL TO GET VIDEOS OF SAND PEOPLE SHOOTING AT EACH OTHER SO I CAN PUT THE MGS4 LOVE THEME ON LOOP IN THE BACKGROUND