Are there any countries that are majority nonwhite that aren't total shitholes or third world countries?

Are there any countries that are majority nonwhite that aren't total shitholes or third world countries?

No memes like, Slavs aren't white etc. Let's go by the normie definition of white, not the pol definition

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/jh7nf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

japan cause muh anime n shit

Japan & South Korea are two.

Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Bahamas, Singapore, Costa Rica, Seychelles,
That's pretty much it.

some parts of the USA are ok

Ah ok, forgot to add also not Asian. I'm thinking brown, black, mud colored countries.

>Bahamas, Costa Rica, Seychelles
shitholes

What's pol's political view?

poal.me/jh7nf0
poal.me/jh7nf0
poal.me/jh7nf0
poal.me/jh7nf0

USA I guess

USA is still about 65 percent white

If you can stand annoying patriotism and high asf taxes, Argentina or Uruguay could be the best shot.

you mean 44%

Don't forget Israel, they aren't white.

They're better than Eastern Europe.

Japan, South Korea, and Chile

Do normies consider Argentina or Uruguay to be white? I've never heard that outside of Sup Forums. Also prove those countries aren't shitholes and worth living in

that pic literally looks like me

Some parts of the UK are fine. But Muslims have really made their claim to what was once English soil. I might visit one day.

Isn't argentina white?
Or too many of my countrymen flooded it?
Sorry about that man :(
Some of us are alright

Argentina is one of the whitest countries out there, which is mainly why Sup Forums says we're not.
We're around 94% white. I've never seen a black guy here in my life, and I'm pretty sure you'd never see a mestizo in southern places like Viedma.

The only thing that could make Argentina a shithole is crime. If you're in a neighborhood with mestizos, you're pretty much guaranteed to get mugged every now and then.

This. The southwest of England is pretty good.

Chile is a socialsit shithole.
We have plenty of Chileans here in Sweden (who fled Pinochet kek) but refuses to return because it's almost Venezuela tier.

According to a lot of retards on Sup Forums Ireland isn't white and yet we have the greatest quality of life rating in the world.

that hurts me

Interesting. Thanks bro. I wonder if the average normie knows about that. I guess an important point might be that any nonwhite countries that are successful could be traced back to their use of white processes and advancements.

I'm just trying to think of arguments against the "white people are evil and ruined the world" argument

The Irish are the niggers of the white race

Wrong.

Truth is : the rest of you are.

Watch out for that lawnmower burger.

What people can't get through their thick skulls is that "white" does not mean "european". "White" is an invention that came from the time when its opposite was "black", and has become synonymous in normie vernacular as "WASP" because that's basically what it means. Notice how "Italian pride" or "Irish pride" have no negative connotations, but "white" does?

There is no "white" race. There is no "aryan" race. There are european peoples. Europeans are closely related to Arabs and Persians, who are more closely related to Central Asians, and East Asians...genetics are a spectrum, not neat categories that you can purify into white/black/brown/red/yellow. That does not diminish their differences or their similarities, and indeed recognizing human biodiversity should allow people to cherish what contributes to the authenticity of their identity.

Qatar

well put nice arty pic

Singapore makes most european cities look like hovels.

The ol' "I'm rubber you're glue" trick

Bested again. Damn you Mick, Damn you!

Surprisingly well put burger-bro.

Mauritius

Actually if you look up the DNA Costa Rica is the whitest country in Central America. That's WHY its minimally shitty.

According to basic reading comprehension you're a fucking retard that didn't read the OP properly

Damn, dad. There was no need to cut so deep.

The only place Costa Rica isn't a shithole are the resorts and resort towns.

But this user is definitely right.

I had a good time in Costa Rica. You should go, but not to the city. San Jose is a fucking dump.

You can keep them lmao
They want to stay there for the givs dont be a fool
Chile is expensive

This.
I had a gay chilean classmate (annoying kind of gay) who was a total commie

>Chile
>Not white
Wtf i am reading

>rated one of the top countries in the world for market freedom
>privatized pension system
>venezuela tier
dumb swede

This

>Let's go by the normie definition of white, not the pol definition
You fucking wish you mongrel fucking fuckwit seedline infiltrator.

I would bet $20 this guy is mixed-race.

That's because in 'murica all of these different ethnicities have mixed, so the only way to come together as a group is to call yourself asian, hispanic, black, or white. Asians, hispanics, and blacks prefer being with their own people, hiring their own people, and, for the most part, having children with there own people. The only group that isn't allowed to have in-group preferences is whites. While our genetics may vary, there is nothing wrong with using white to describe people of European ancestry.

There are some majority east asian nations, otherwise no