PORTUGAL YES!!!

>Two sons of Iraq’s ambassador to Portugal are set to escape punishment for a brutal attack in which they allegedly drove their car into a 15-year-old boy before beating him to the verge of death, because they have diplomatic immunity.

>The Iraqi brothers reportedly waited in the streets until they found their victim alone. One of the brothers allegedly ran the 15-year-old over with their car, while the other began to kick him in the head.

>The pair fled before rubbish collectors appeared on the scene, finding 15-year-old Rubén Cavaco lying lifeless on the ground, his head beaten to a pulp.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICSKGRMdIjY

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

EUROPE DESERVES TO BURN!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXNUaSjXRY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjXtTfnaams
dn.pt/sociedade/interior/ruben-cavaco-ja-saiu-dos-cuidados-intensivos-5352236.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't wait until the "Different culture" card is played.
>Nice ID there

I have ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT with portuguese social media.

Not sure how the Left is responding to this.

Just remove their diplomatic immunity.

The New Zealanders did that this year or last year for some Malaysian diplomat rapist

I think they actually are already doing it. a friend from portugal told me that some portuguese guys beat them in retaliation to what happened. now they are playing the muslim card.

diplomatic immunity is a fucking joke.

They are still in Portugal (Atleast yesterday they were), but I don't think they were beaten, or else it would be everywhere in the news.

>Diplomatic Immunity means you can behave like a chimp and murder people
I don't get it.

This.

Strip them of it, Iraq has no leverage as a nation, in fact the diplomats need the Western nations to help them because ISIS n shieeet.

Strip them of diplomatic immunity or mail them to ISIS directly. All of them.

>Strip them of their immunity
>ISIS gets butthurt because "muslims"
>Terrorist attack here
>I get to redpill everyone I know

That's a pretty good idea greatest ally.

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXNUaSjXRY

>I think they actually are already doing it.

Yup. I was watching the news just now and now they're saying they were victims of racism and islamophobia before the attack.

I want to see how this develops. I want to see just how stupid our leftists are.

I remember a few years ago a mob of 100 blacks went to the beach and robbed every white person on sight. But the left was saying they were just having fun and we're the racists for noting they were all black.

"Why does it matter that they were all black who only robbed white people? Why are you noticing that? They are HUMAN BEINGS robbing other HUMAN BEINGS! Racist! Colonialist! Fascist! SALAZAR! SALAZAR! SALAZAR! HITLER!!!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjXtTfnaams

You not seen the Al Sawarim video of ISIS gunning down diplomats, judges and everyone that was/is involved in trying to democratise Iraq?

They'd probably thank you for handing them over.

And you're welcome, greatest ally.

Also your language really sounds like a Spanish person speaking with a Russian accent.

Sort that out please.

>Strip them of it, Iraq has no leverage as a nation, in fact the diplomats need the Western nations to help them because ISIS n shieeet.

Most portuguese politicians want to make them persona-non-grata in the country and let them be judged by Iraq.

In other words, they want them to not pay for what they did. Their main concern is that Portugal doesn't develop "islamophobia".

The other day in my town there was a reenactment of our 1st King expelling the muslims from our lands. Everyone was like "Why are we celebrating this when we now invite them to our country? We are spitting on the blood our ancestors spilled."

Of course the leftists were all like "OMG 21st century right side of history racism much?"

wtf I thought diplomatic immunity was for the ambassadors, not their whole family

Well your lefties are just going to have to swallow it and accept that in response to acting like niggers they're going to get beaten with a fucking cane. It's really as simple as that, I don't get lefties, they really should just be rounded up and set on fire, for the economy and for the environment.

Fucking hunt them down and hang them

Diplomatic immunity shouldn't extend to muslims.

I only wish they had raped a minor instead.

I'm starting to "enjoy" seeing Europe being brought down to its knees.

NO COMPASSION TOWARDS THE SUBMISSIVE! NONE WHATSOEVER!

Have some balls and lynch them, hang their bodies from trees.

I love that model.

Fucking pick one of them and beat him up to a pulp while his brother watches. That's how you take care of twins.

We also used to have a different culture, and it didn't involve taking shit from Moors. We were also the oppressed minority once.

It's to prevent hostage situations from the host country's government.

I know the kid. I am from near Ponte de Sor as well and the kid is always hanging around with the gypsies trying to raise hell. Last year at Ponte de Sor's pool him and 5-6 other cunts (including the gypsies) were threatening me asking why was I there and if there are no girls in the nearest pool near me.
At the end of the day both Ruben's gang and the Iraqis are human garbage.

>Lifeless
He didn't die.

dn.pt/sociedade/interior/ruben-cavaco-ja-saiu-dos-cuidados-intensivos-5352236.html

Doesnt that kid have a family? If that happened to a brother or a cousin or whatever I would wait until those sandniggers left the embassy to curbstomp them. And I would probably film it too like an edgy cunt.

That's beside the point, because he isn't a guest in the country.

If they moors felt threatened, they had to contact the authorities, not beat up a dude and run over him with a car.

If this is true it changes everything.

Deserved.

Just another reason why I want Europe to burn and suffer. I think you know what I mean.

NO MERCY! I WANT ISLAM TO CONQUER THIS SHIT!

What do you mean?

Were you aware there was a quickly-drowned proposal to take down that statue?

Same way there was a proposal to bring down Salazar's home, which is a common tourist attraction in the region?

Same way leftists in Spain want to (have already?) bring down a statue of Romanian Soldiers who fought for Franco?

The left LOVES TO ERASE HISTORY while accusing the "WHITE MAN" of doing it.

That's just BE. Even the full on commie party laughs at them.

OP here. The guy who got beat up was a piece of shit. I can tell by his pics alone.

But that's not the question. The question is the attackers have diplomatic immunity.

It could very well have been a British or a German.

He doesn't recognize his own mother after waking up. He's far from "safe".

Good.

Should give him a fresh start,maybe now he wont hang out with gypsies trying to stir trouble.

But the Iraqis should be punished of course,they're still scum too.

No, not really. See we're not disgusting savage sand people like Iraqi's are. Our people just kill their own children in your country.

>WESTERN EUROPE DESERVES TO BURN!!!!
FTFY

I mean there is an uncountable number of people out there who want to see me tortured because I'm 29 and my girl is 19. We met two years ago and I have friends who stopped talking to me and those who don't know me give me the cold shoulder.

AS IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.

What Gomez Dávila said is true: Most moral indignation comes from a place of envy and resentment.

Why do you think leftists hate the rich so much but the moment they sign a millionaire contract with MEO the first thing they do is renounce their membership on the Communist Party?

Pic related.

>I mean there is an uncountable number of people out there who want to see me tortured because I'm 29 and my girl is 19. We met two years ago and I have friends who stopped talking to me and those who don't know me give me the cold shoulder.
Really? They should look at Anna Nicole Smith and who she married.

lel...

Forgot pic.

Like Dávila also said: "It's easy to be generous with the money of others."

Pic related.

How much air brushing do you think is going on in that picture?

>Portugal
>Europe
Gtfo back to Morocco you nigs

I didn't know cucksheds had internet connection.

The communist party was the ONLY party who voted against same-sex marriage.

Even the so-called "Christian Conservatives" (CDS) voted in favor.

This is why I laugh at the "Cultural Marxism" bullshit that the religious right and the far-right adores to spew.

If that happens here we will lynch them no one can protect them, those animals must be kept in line>
Once they truly fear us we will live in peace

>Our people just kill their own children in your country.

Took me a while.

This has nothing to do with the rise of leftism.

Diplomats (especially their kids) have been pulling this shit for decades.

Nordic bullshit superiority over Southerners. europe is as much theirs as it is yours.

>diplomatic immunity.
Just been revoked.

Dude, I hate this "flag fighting" on Sup Forums because it usually detracts us from the topic at hand.

But Swedish men have absolutely no place talking about Portuguese men when every Summer we have hordes of Scandinavia and British girls coming to Algarve and Lisbon to be fucked by beach monkeys before returning to their high-IQ civilized rich providers.

Well, don't mess with people that has diplomatic immunity.

>Enrichedtugal

xD

It did take 2 of them just to put one of us in a coma.

Other countries don't have this ratio.

bump

>EUROPE DESERVES TO BURN!!!!

you deserve to burn if you do nothing

that pic looks comfy as fuck
>tfw no scandie fwb
got any more portubro?

START IT NOW.

SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING.

Reconquista 2
Retaking the Middle East for Christianity

FUCK'EM AND THEIR LAW

Here is the deal. As some other tuga said above: the Iraqi brothers are garbage; Rubens and his gypsy posse are garbage.

Were them all portuguese no fucks would be given. In Guimarães that's a normal occurrence, specially when the big clubs go there to play against Vitoria.

The problem is the diplomatic immunity. I knew right when the "breaking news" was first announced.

> BREAKING NEWS: 15 years old beaten by two 17 years old and is hospitalized

> ME:how is that breaking news? Fucking kid probably had it coming, taking all bets on gypsies vs. pacovios

> a couple of hours later: FOLLOW UP NEWS: the aggressors are the sons of the ambassador.

Pic unrelated; the flag of one of our capital cities (Evora)

>British girls
Enjoy your chlamydia.