Why We Hate You & Why We Fight You

>Why We Hate You & Why We Fight You

- ISIS LITERALLY released a magazine declaring that they hate us and fight us because we're not Islamic

- They LITERALLY said it's not because of our "Timberlands and lattes"

- They LITERALLY said that us bombing Islamic countries is secondary and that even if there's a truce, they'd still hate us and eventually fight us again

- They LITERALLY said the only options are converting to Islam or paying jizyah (a tax that you pay Islamists to allow you to continue holding your own religious beliefs

clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf

Use this to show retarded libshits that they're wrong about fucking everything regarding radical islam

Other urls found in this thread:

whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/?no=3218
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/
youtube.com/watch?v=yMKOV2zA9Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump - this is the ultimate ammunition you need against retards claiming "islamophobia"

Nice find, and a shame it's going so unnoticed. I'll pass it around to a few people - if nothing else it's a good trump card to pull out every time the Liberals try the "t-they aren't REAL Muslims!" line.

Retarded libshits will respond saying that ISIS does not represent Islam.

Then what?

Liberal faggots BTFO

>muh peaceful majority

Ask them why they get to decide who does and doesn't represent a religion they're not part of.

At that point in the conversation you ask them what it feels like to make excuses for terrorists, then accuse them of basically being one.

You can't fight stupid with intelligent discourse. Just use rhetoric like they do.

They don't care, I tried to explain it to a cousin of mine who I thought should be pretty knowledgeable due to his line of work, but he literally believed the "not all muslims" and "muh economical reasons, they're not true believers" memes. He even went as far as comparing them to past christian obscurantism in this country ("people would rat on you if you didn't go to mass").Cognitive dissonance is king, people will deny even when faced with the evidence, like in that comic where people keep excusing the terrorist action.

>jizyah
>"We will leave you alone if you gib money, pls."

>cucking yourself for nothing when they don't actually do shit in the first place anyway

>timberlands and lattes
ISIS confirmed for stuck in the 90s

wtf I like ISIS now!

Really gets the potassium pumps chugging.

>muslims commit horrific murder
>D-DAMN YOU CHRISTIANS

>especially Christianity
kek

When was the last time the KKK or Westbro blew up some kids? Oh shit never? Damn...

And just like the roman(i) cathocuck church this is an imperial, manufactured, centralized zealot factory invented/infiltrated by khazar kikes...

isis too was invented/infiltrated by khazar predatory vulture capitalist agent provocateurs trying to turn a dollar off destabilization and extremism...

...the "mustachio pete" trAshkeNazi mobsters ...Beara the soviet ... masonic royalty with giant goofy noses and dumbo ears that look nothing like the ancient anglo royalty they are supposedly related to... bugeyed Ungerian Illuminati assassins around every corner ...demonfaced moneymen filling all the "c level" golden parachute positions with their own defective inbred offspring lke soros "black georgy" and adelson with his chinese triad mob connections, the cryptojew murrano buttchin sephardi "triad claw" hitler and his nebbishy grandpa rothschild who raped the kraut maid.

neo-jewry, more kike infiltrations ahead
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/?no=3218

kike propaganda and emotional manipulations handbook
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

cryptokikes, the triad claw murrano branch
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/

>They hate us for our freedom

Ask them what evidence would be good enough for them to accept that ISIS is Islamic.

If only the Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Arameans, and evven the pre-Islamic pagan Arabs would rise up and come out of their graves to fucking choke these fucking mudslime bastards to fucking death. That would be quite the spectacle.

We should agree to pay the jizyah.
Send them trucks and planes full of counterfeit notes with remote bombs hidden under the stacks of notes.

>mudslimes buttfucked the tranny just to be on the safe side hehe

Lol, if you don't pay jizya they win.

They also straight-up said 'African slavery would have continued under Islam'

>boys can identify as girls
>islamic state can't identify as islamic
Gotta draw the line somewhere

This has been out for like a month, honestly I hope ISIS opens peoples eyes, they are a goldmine for how Islam operates.

Who cares? ISIS has like 30k mostly untrained members.
It would be like hating on Buddhism cause monks are killing random muslims in Yemen.

only gold, silver and copper

Yes their official reason is because we're infidels. But new recruits definitely have a huge motivation to join because we're bombing their neighborhoods.

Somebody should add a bullet hole

Evidently we aren't bombing them hard enough.

the KKK isnt taking literal interpretations of the bible as justifications for their violence... the KKK doesnt want the world to become christian, they're just racist faglords

Westboro is using literal interpretations of the bible to get people pissed enough at them to assault them, then they sue the retards who are dumb enough to fall into their trap.. they're shitty people, but the comparison is absolutely retarded

And if my familiarity is correct they are using the old testament as justification. So they are just being Jewish. I mean, Jesus wouldn't thank God for 9/11.

>Who cares? ISIS has like 30k mostly untrained members.
>It would be like hating on Buddhism cause monks are killing random muslims in Yemen.

Shit analogy. If buddhist monks were killing random muslims, trying to set up a buddhist state, and actively recruiting other buddhists to do the same worldwide, yes i'd start to hate buddhists

You just reply that the quran represents islam, and it tells them to do what they're doing.

how patriotic

how about a machete just to make things clear it's personal

That analogy still doesn't do it, because Buddhists couldn't justify their acts with Buddhism, whereas ISIS can justify their actions with Islam.

>timbos, lattes and metallica

ISIS living in the 90's kek

>Can't handle the bantz

Al Qaeda shot her not me.

these non muslim freedom fighters are making it increasingly hard to defend them desu

>they hate us and fight us
What do you mean by "us", Peasant?

You're absolutely right, actually. Can't even force a good analogy because Islam is so shit.

Islam is shit, it's also stinky and they are brown and therefore of no value in life.

We really should just nuke the entire region and I don't mean some pathetic Japanese job, I'm talking biblical nukings, at least 2-300 MIRV capable nuclear missiles fired all over the region.

They get to be with Allah and her 72 goats, we get some peace and quiet. It's a win win situation and everybody benefits!

Libtards aren't going to be convinced. That said, the muslim world is probably going to be genocided out of existence over the next hundred years or so which makes all this kinda irrelevant.

Also read the section

>How I came to Islam

"I can’t even describe the feeling of when you finally
cross that border and enter the lands of the Caliphate.
It is such a blessing from Allah to
be able to live under the Caliphate.
There are so many people who
made several attempts to come but
just haven’t been able to make it
yet. Of course, when you come to
the Caliphate, after sacrificing everything
for the sake of Allah, you’ll
continue to be tested. You’re going
to see hardships and trials, but every
day you’re thankful to Allah for
allowing you to perform hijrah and
to live under the Shari’ah. Life in
the Islamic State is such a blessing.
You face difficulties and hardship,
you’re not used to the food
or the change of life, you may not
know the local language, you hear
bombings and the children may
get scared, but none of that takes
away from the gratitude you have
towards Allah for allowing you to
be here.

Also, unless you’re living here you don’t realize what
kind of life you had before. The life here is so much
more pure. When you’re in Dar al-Kufr (the lands of
disbelief) you’re exposing yourself and your children
to so much filth and corruption. You make it easy
for Satan to lead you astray. Here you’re living a pure
life, and your children are being raised with plenty of
good influence around them. They don’t need to be
ashamed of their religion. They are free to be proud of
it and are given the proper creed right from the start.
After four months of us being here, my son was martyred,
and this was yet another blessing. Every time I
think about it, I wonder to myself, “If I stayed in Dar
al-Kufr what kind of end would he have had? What
would have happened to him?” Alhamdulillah, he was
saved from all that, and what could be better than
him being killed for the cause of Allah? Obviously, it’s
not easy, but I ask Allah to allow us to join him.

>After four months of us being here, my son was martyred,
and this was yet another blessing.

Sam Harris made a pretty good podcast about this

youtube.com/watch?v=yMKOV2zA9Wc

It's funny because ISIS proved, point by point, what Harris has being saying for years and was being called an islamophobe for it. Things like this are proof that liberalism is just a constant struggle against reality.

>sodomite, Crusader nightclub

Very dangerous ideology, death is nothing when virgins await you in the afterlife.

If you can separate ISIS from Islam, you should be able to separate the KKK and WBC from Christianity. But every fucking day, leftists use those groups as an excuse to hate Christians.

1/2

Best girl.

2/2

Based atheist horsemen clearly exposing religious stupidity yet again