Mom comes home

>mom comes home
>tells me she got enough food for a "apokalypse"
>ask what she means with "apokalypse"

>tells me the news said that we should start collecting food and water for allarm situations.
>tfw i live in germany

can other krauts tell me if they know more about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37155060
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37164960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCKING WAR.
GET YOUR STAHLHELM READY HANS.

Es ist nur für den Fall einer großen Überflutung, etc. Es ist nicht für eine Apokalypse, weil es nur empfohlen wurde Wasser für 5 Tage und Essen für 10 Tage immer bereit zu halten.

shut up fag APOCALYPSE NOW

gott sei dank, ich war drauf und drann mir einen rucksack mit dem typischen "fass micht nicht an du sandmensch" zeug zu füllen.

Ich hab so einen Rucksack immer unter meinem Bett. Man weiß ja nie was passiert.

It's happening.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37155060

Talk to me German bros. what's the deal? Is your government just based and wants to protect its people while all our governments stay quiet?

It means that an Islamic attack is soon and they don't want to be held responsible.

Reconquista II: The Race War.

Didn't you get the memo?

Didn't Merkel tell your people to make sure to have 10 days worth of water just in case? Somethings going to happen.

I just go and loot, probably join a deathsquad on my way out and remove some untermenschen

Government's a psyop, kid. Didn'tcha know?

Whole thing was orchestrated, man.

And take it from a two-time Ron Paul voter: The first rule of prepping is you don't stockpile food unless you have the guns to defend it, and you don't stockpile guns unless you have the food to feed yourselves in a siege.

You have to have enough to share with all your neighbors, and they you. You can't stand alone in one house, a family, or even several, but a whole neighborhood can defend their area, cut off roads, create checkpoints, post guards and watchmen.

You need a community for defense, so plan on prepping for the community.

I don't understand the supposed ''plan'' to get rid of whites by sending them on the front lines and leaving refugees behind. That'd be outright suicide. Russia would destroy both millenials and , once arriving, the ''refugees''. It'll just officially and completely destroy the country. Merkel may even be hanged in the proccess.

>create checkpoints

I meant chokepoints, but checkpoints are good too, establish both an inner and outer perimeter.

And if you can't get guns, don't plan to fight, plan to escape.

You can hate me all you want for being American, but I'm trying to save your life, Hans. This shit absolutely couldn't be more real.

Winter is Coming.

Germany considers return of conscription for civil defence - bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37164960

Germany what are you planning?

Ich wohn aufm Berg, hier flutet höchstens das Scheißhaus, du Dödel.

Having food for ten days but only enough water for five makes no sense Mohamed.

you couldn't remove the 100 kg of fat from your gut, how will you remove people?

Why can't germany fucking stop ruining Europe every couple of decades, dear lord fucking christ. You people need to be exterminated.

in going to Germany soon

Pls stockpile so food and water for me

We can enjoy some German-scots fun

>be german politicians
>tell a few friends to position themselves in the market buying shares of the largest gorcery chains and bottled water/canned goods distributors
>get on news and tell people to buy supplies for upcoming disaster... "just in case"
>(((rub-rub-rub)))

Du vielleicht, ich wohne zwischen drei Hügeln, bei ein wenig Regen verwandelt sich meine Straße schon in einen Fluss.

I only quoted the medias.

>floods every single year since forever
>now they think it's a good idea to tell people to stock up
Sounds fishy

Growing a pair, I suppose

Hope you're Mum isn't bone-headed and stocked up on actual supplies instead of Nutella and franzosischne brotchen. Things like
>canned vegetables
>cheese
>protein
>lots and lots of water
>bread
[spoiler]tendies[/spoiler]
>maybe some nutella

I'm not fat you bydlo shit