Negrotown

What does Sup Forums think of the Key & Peele sketch Negrotown? I'm (not) surprised that there is literally no discussion about it on the internet, and the only places where there could be, comments are disabled.

DON'T LET THEM SILENCE YOU.

General discussion on racism and the oppression of Blacks (and other non-white races) in America thread.

Let's keep it civil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWrV1QhCEpk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weeksville,_Brooklyn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>oppression

Yes, let's discuss the supposed/implied oppression that Blacks claim exists in America, as is evident by the K&P sketch.

Clearly you don't think it's real, neither do I, but nobody is talking about the obvious anti-white rhetoric anywhere and I'm sick of it, I clearly can't be the only one that's sick of it and hearing about 'white privilege" in popular media like it's not racist at all.

Bruh I haven't watched madtv in like 10 years why would I talk about shit I don't watch?

Ah, I thought you were being a shitposting leaf.
Simple: the white race is bad because slavery and shit and somehow we, 150 years later, are still responsible.

I'm not shitposting. This is a thread to discuss the social issues mentioned in the K&P sketch and whether or not they're real.

Like I said, I'm sick of stuff like this and "white privilege" being present in popular media and somehow no one is talking about it anywhere or everyone agrees with it. Clearly a lot of blacks claim they're being oppressed and clearly a lot of people think it's true judging by the fact no one seems to be disagreeing with them, so I'm assuming Sup Forums is the best place to go to hear some opinions.

Are you really that stupid?

>negrotwn
When did detroit change its name.

>Are you really that stupid?
You just hurt my feelings and I will leave this thread.
Lurk more.

In the sketch, Peele says "Negrotown? What, like Atlanta?"

I mean just look at the comments on that video:

/watch?v=bTkDMYOE8wc

>I really love this shit, especially nowadays.
>So damn catchy
>This really needs to be developed into a musical.
> This was a great sketch with a great song.

I mean I can't be the only one that's dumbfounded by the absolute inability to see how all of these "social issues" are fabricated and only serve as weapons to use for Blacks to be racist towards White people, right?

You're the only one shitposting here. Good riddance.

youtube.com/watch?v=xWrV1QhCEpk

kek

Unlike some other politicians I actually think Trudeau is one of the the leaders that actually believes the bullshit he says.

He was a snowboarder substitute drama teacher and thinks he's a hardcore boxer. The guy is legitimately retarded. The globalist elites found their useful idiot.

They should move to Haiti.

I thought you left already.

>/watch?v=zRKm3VAvTK4

Clearly people think white people are privilege and clearly a lot of people think that Blacks are oppressed, but no one is discussing this on videos about those "black issues" or about "white privilege."

How do you still not get that I don't think blacks are oppressed but that I'm wondering why everyone seems to be content with sketches like Negrotown and movies like Zoolander 2 claiming that white people only succeed because of "white privilege?"

Keep shitposting though, you're bumping my thread and giving me an opportunity to kick start this conversation despite the fact that my flag makes people think I'm only trolling when I want to discuss sensitive issues.

Exactly, why do they think they have it so bad in America and why is it socially accepted in popular media? Sometimes it's so common to hear how difficult it is to be Black in America and how easy it is to be Whites that I think I'm going crazy that I seem to be the only one who see through this stupidity.

it's a metaphor for prison, don't you get it?

>all black community functioning as efficiently and humanely as a 60s white suburb

Yes, on a political forum where people freely speak their minds and where I'm hoping I can find people who are equally sick of sketches like Negrotown being socially acceptable while strongly implying that the only reason Blacks don't live in an Utopia is because Whites are oppressing them.

You finally get it, it only took me 4 posts of me holding your hand through those very difficult mental gymnastics when everyone else in this thread got the meaning of my original post.

see

Keep bumping my thread with your shitposts. You are the only one in this thread having intellectual difficulties. Speaks a lot more about you than it does about the country I'm from. You revealed your power level with your very first reply to me anyways.

In what way is this sketch a metaphor for prison. The guy gets racially profile by a white cop who overreacts to every simple, inoffensive things he does, then he hits his head he dreams of a black utopia where Blacks aren't oppressed by Whites. I fail to see how this is a metaphor since the sketch ends with the Black characting waking up and saying:
"I thought I was going to Negrotown!"
And the white cop replies: "Oh, you are."

You're retarded.

so if a black cop shoots a black man it isnt a hate crime in dindutopia?

This

There have actually been some well functioning negrotowns in america
prior to some regulations, like wellfare etc. which forced blacks into economic slavery they could actually make a decent living if they were forced to work and live together by the free market. Of course many of those towns had problems too and sometimes failed, because of white racists attacking them (let's be honest here, that was a thing back then). But they had some working negrotowns...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weeksville,_Brooklyn

I guess it's difficult for someone of such superior intellect to elaborate and explain what they mean. This is totally typical of Nobel Prize winning geniuses and totally untypical of people from the YouTube comments section who think Justin Bieber is a lizard disguised as a human. It's also very typical of geniuses to avoid intellectual discussions like the plague and instead decide to call others retards.

No, it's not a hate crime anywhere for a person to shoot a person of the same skin color.

Hate crime:
"a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence."

I'm assuming you clumsily tried to say "Is this sketch implying that black men would never be shot by black cops in Negrotown?"

I don't know, it doesn't address black on black violence, as the popular media doesn't, and I didn't write the sketch. But good on you to bring up black on black violence, I hadn't thought of it and it definitely falls into the "black oppression" category of discussion.

Back then, when actual racism existed, sure, the white man kept the black man down. That was their excuse for failing, and it's pretty hard to deny it.

Nowadays, the reason for the majority of Blacks being unsuccessful is somehow still white people's oppression and "institutionalized racism", and any black who disagrees with that is an "uncle Tom."

Why is this so rarely brought up. The only example I can think of of someone addressing those issues is Ben Carson.
>/watch?v=0qtZSZ43FGU
But I know the establishment is corrupt and machiavellian, but why is the general population so blind to this and supportive or racist sketches like Negrotown? I can't be the only one.

>but why is the general population so blind to this
Because the general population is more worried about paying their bills, keeping their job and getting their kids through college than going full autism about a subject the audience you are preaching to is like the proverbial choir.
This entire thread is fullblown elitism on your side posted on a board that likes to see actual niggers removed from this world.

It's a goddamn sketch which obviously got flak, therefore comments were disabled because uploader could not be arsed to moderate that vid.

Man, must be difficult for you to be so intellectually challenged that you can't make talk to someone without insulting them. Speaks a lot more about your mental difficulties (autism) than any issues that I might have.

I'm not preaching, I think it's quite obvious from anyone who doesn't have anger issues and throws a tantrum of Sup Forums that I'm more curious of what people think of it and came here to get some opinions and discuss them, which you clearly don't have any.

>that likes to see actual niggers removed from this world.

Nice power level. With a proverbial choir like you, nobody needs heathens.

>It's a goddamn sketch which obviously got flak, therefore comments were disabled because uploader could not be arsed to moderate that vid.
I see no flak anywhere, which is why I'm here to talk about it. The one place where there can be flak and disagreements without being shut down and silenced.

Three things happened:
-People unanimously were being racist.
-People were having a heated conversation on a sensitive issue instead of the socially acceptable hive-mind that you see on all the YouTube videos.
-Comments get disabled preemptively or are disabled by default, which is not too uncommon on those sites.

You claim to know a lot of things you have no facts to back. It's ironic that you claim I'm going to be full autism and elitist on my own thread yet are still here after you said you'd leave nearly an entire hour later and say things like
>posted on a board that likes to see actual niggers removed from this world.
Sorry, you're an authority on what is allowed and isn't allowed to be posted, now?

Damn, try to conceal your power level a little bit better. And thanks for the constant bumps, my thread would've 404'd without you.

2/2

When approaching an issue, I always identify the shepherds, the sheep and the wolves.

Shepherds are those who help, educate, care about people and try to find solutions.

Wolves are those who, like you, have a side and are toxic about it, aren't trying to help, and in fact are doing more harm to the side they're trying to defend than the opposite side is.

First time I actually see the usefulness of a wolf. I won't be so annoyed next time I see them, thank you.

>Let's keep it civil.

>Man, must be difficult for you to be so intellectually challenged that you can't make talk to someone without insulting them

>Are you really that stupid?

sweet, sweet irony

Here you go, another bump

I like how even when you quote me insulting you, it shows that it was in response to an insult you threw at me first, and also quoting me asking to be civil.

I don't know why you keep trying, you're making a fool out of yourself.

You'll notice you were already insulting me and shitposting when I said that. Notice how it's only you who has an issue with me here?

This is getting quite funny
I'm sad to say I have to go now. Good luck user

"Small minds are easily amused."

inb4 he's back for another 1 and a half hours.

Blacks aren't oppressed.

Pretty much. It's a shame that the media is trying to hard to convince people that they are, and blacks actually start believing they are. I mean, K&P are far from what you'd consider ordinary blacks with the success they've had, how can they claim to be oppressed like that. What a shame.

I hope history doesn't remember this generation as a racist one and the 21st century are a "struggle for Black people to be treated fairly." Makes you wonder what you really think you know about human history.

>K&P are claiming to be oppressed
Not in the Negrotown sketch. The point of the sketch seems to be that blacks can be mistreated if anything.

Not really.

The sketch clearly gives support to ideas that black men are profile and mistreated by police, that black men are over incarcerated due to institutionalized racism, or at least racism on the ground law enforcement level.

"You can wear your hoodie and not get shot"
"No white bitches"
"There's light skin dark skin every shade"

Really, there's even black on black racism in that video, "skin darkness elitism."

Verbatim: "No one appropriating your culture"

Can you imagine if a video called cracker town with a lines like "no black bitches!" existed? It would be a fucking outrage. Oh wait, it does exist, and I had never heard of it until today:
They claim that if white people weren't there, it would be a vintage utopia for Blacks.

>comedy songs
This alone is enough to make me hate it; there's never been a good comedy song in a tv show, let alone a sketch show.

As for the content, well it's exactly what you'd expect - blacks implying that if whites didn't exist they would have a utopia. Ridiculous in every way and completely ignores/obfuscates all the genuine issues that blacks face, while at the same time ignoring that blacks themselves are the cause of the majority of these problems.

But hey, it's a fucking sketch show, if anyone's getting their political and ideological views from it then they're beyond fucked already.

take this jewish cuckold propoganada back to tumblr where it belongs. I will always oppress niggers whenever I see them. Maybe in commifornia niggers run free but in any sane "stand your ground" state all you gotta say is "he was coming right at me" and the cops will high five you for scoring a nigger kill.

black lives matter :^)

Awesome, I can't stand comedy songs. They're not funny, ever.

My problem isn't really that blacks are professional victims, it's that such a thing is socially acceptable and that blatant racism towards whites is accepted and encouraged in the popular media, BY IT'S VIEWERS. It's mind numbing.